L2 information websites

Marsulici

Fellow players,

What sources do you use to check different game features ?
Until not long ago i used  l2wiki.com, but for the past few weeks it redirects to l2central.info; only problem is that's just not as comprehensive and a lot of stuff is missing.

What other websites do you use ? Where can i find details for all aspects of the game ( like for ex homunculus types, instances requirements, etc. )

Thx.

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2022 at 2:10 PM, Marsulici said:

Fellow players,

Until not long ago i used  l2wiki.com, but for the past few weeks it redirects to l2central.info; only problem is that's just not as comprehensive and a lot of stuff is missing.

What other websites do you use ? Where can i find details for all aspects of the game ( like for ex homunculus types, instances requirements, etc. )

Thx.

Same question here.. Any help for this ?

L2wiki was run by innova and they decided to cut costs and shut down site. Same company runs l2central.info, down side is English version have less info than Russian, so if you cant find something on English try changing to Russian version and auto translate

• 2 weeks later...

It would  be great is NC would do a instance zone or somthing like colection where you can find all the itmes, wher you can go and try all kinds of weapons, diferent upgrades, diferent itmes and see the output in numbers, so you would know what is best for you character so you would not waste money $ on rong itmes.

The dev teem does not know english  and they probably use google translate and a lot of itmes do not have the right description. 

This way the players  will test the itmes so they will take the decision in what to buy.

• 3 months later...
On 1/1/2022 at 12:10 PM, Marsulici said:

Fellow players,

Thx.

Same question... returning to the game after many years and having a hard time getting reacclimated.  The in game "Guide" could really do a lot more... 

• 1 month later...