Sieges 6 august ?

Rlt

2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

-Max have castle rune  

-when they show up on gainak, mostly they pick up more drop.

-they enter dragon as well. last 3 was max enter.

-yes, and they try to cast it with main clan and fail

- ??? No.

- ??? No.

did this pve guy join in max ? or why he is talking here about things that he even dont have any idea ?

Max have castle rune, and when they show up on gainak, mostly they pick up more drop. and they enter dragon as well. last 3 was max enter.

pro analyst, like always

On 29.07.2018 at 3:07 PM, KissMyKnife said:

dh have more hero, start crying in next siege, max will cut half dh hero list

1 hour ago, Darth1ord said:

Probably because everyone with half a brain on NAIA should support that fight against RMT-machine DragonHunters

There is no difference between DH and MAX...

So how is the current situation on Dragons and Raidbosses and Gainaik in the world of dudot ?

Dragons 50/50(clickwar), but last valakas DH won pvp and raid when it happened in primetime

Field raidbosses?)

97/98 - DH/Rown

101/105 - Rown

MAX can kill few raids with fix spawn, thats all..

Gainak? MAX started good after merge, we thought they will fight for it.... but now 80% of gainaks DH have free farm. eXe told me that he had 2 or 3 days in a row of free farm. MAX gave up, they go gainak to get some fun when strong groups are up, they cannot be there 24/7 like DH

1 hour ago, dUdot said:

Dragons 50/50(clickwar), but last valakas DH won pvp and raid when it happened in primetime

Field raidbosses?)

97/98 - DH/Rown

101/105 - Rown

MAX can kill few raids with fix spawn, thats all..

Gainak? MAX started good after merge, we thought they will fight for it.... but now 80% of gainaks DH have free farm. eXe told me that he had 2 or 3 days in a row of free farm. MAX gave up, they go gainak to get some fun when strong groups are up, they cannot be there 24/7 like DH

so i was right D except on dragon :D

On aden siege was a little feeling for they not want to take castle, i was there all time, max was keep the entrance like 1 hour, if they want then they probable get aden, are you sure they want aden? they just want pvp that it.

5 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

so i was right D except on dragon :D

On aden siege was a little feeling for they not want to take castle, i was there all time, max was keep the entrance like 1 hour, if they want then they probable get aden, are you sure they want aden? they just want pvp that it.

did u watch from town? :D

No, u miss a lot.

1 grp with pepinio was at aden gate, but 2-3 grps from dh keeps away max from sige zone.

Evry time when they try to cast aden they got interupt, so where is this "didn't want take"?

1,5 houer they try to take aden and last half houer they try to recast rune from their box clan to main clan.

:D Well most important is just to say smtg on forums, does not matter if you are in DH or MAX, or even if you are in a random clan … just tell your pro opinion on what happens in huge 200 ppl clans with many alt clans and chars! Tell to all ppl that you are pro and all other players are noobs :D who wants to take castle, who wants only pvp :D  

29 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

MAX closed Aden Entrance and simply did not engrave, only wanted to pvp :D  This was so funny, it was a good laugh rly! Thank you for it :D 

Any other inside info, for example what Leaders of MAX and DH had for breakfast today :D ?  What is your little feeling saying, it might be amusing too!!!

Im not trolling, please do not feel offended, your comment just made my day!!!! 

PS: if I have offended you in any way, please forgive me, I am sorry! 

2nd PS: I had to comment again - Can you imagine how hilarious it sounds - SO 200 PPL wait 2 weeks to attack Aden and prove they can take it from DH, for that reason strong end game geared players transfer from Chronos to Naia, but at the very moment they block the entrance for 1 hour and Castle is theirs 10000% :D:D they simply decide, fuk it, lets not CAST, lets just pvp

You have to write a book about this epic fight :D

45 minutes ago, Marcin said:

did u watch from town? :D

No, u miss a lot.

1 grp with pepinio was at aden gate, but 2-3 grps from dh keeps away max from sige zone.

Evry time when they try to cast aden they got interupt, so where is this "didn't want take"?

1,5 houer they try to take aden and last half houer they try to recast rune from their box clan to main clan.

i was in direclty on castle gate :D so i wasnt know what was happened on field and inside castle :)

1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

4 hours ago, dUdot said:

MAX has itemshare to all active ppl in clan and does not farm drops for RMT.

DH throws random bones to the dogs so they are able to RMT most of the drops.

Actually I call this a quite significant difference :D

4 hours ago, dUdot said:

Since some days MAX finally has its organisation established. As a result last dragons were in favor of MAX.

are you sure they want aden? they just want pvp that it.

Yes MAX loves the PVP, but ofc MAX wanted to take Aden. This is very hard to accomplish thx to Topaz skills and easy interrupting, you know how long MorningStar needed to take Aden from Nova. 

Siege status for MAX this time was 1.450 Kills 800 Deaths, + 350 CRP against DragonHunters finally leading to a positive warstatus +++, also MAX took Rune from DH for boxclan.

Very fun siege for everyone for sure!

i was in direclty on castle gate :D so i wasnt know what was happened on field and inside castle :)

yeah dude, u was even casting !!!!!!

3 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

0 IQ

Since some days MAX finally has its organisation established. As a result last dragons were in favor of MAX.

organisation for a fight of clicks ? at the end, where is a pvp to fight a dragon, DH are totaly winning it

Yes MAX loves the PVP, but ofc MAX wanted to take Aden. This is very hard to accomplish thx to Topaz skills and easy interrupting, you know how long MorningStar needed to take Aden from Nova. 

1 thing is Aden, other thing is also keep failing on the other castles..... like this, any clan with not be aviliable to take any castle, only with ninja cast........ is not topaz fault.

Siege status for MAX this time was 1.450 Kills 800 Deaths, + 350 CRP against DragonHunters finally leading to a positive warstatus +++, also MAX took Rune from DH for boxclan.

yes, and will be very difficult make again the war stat positive to DH, cuz at MAX atm are only lllll cp, pepino cp and realmayer cp. ALL THE OTHERS CPS just after siegue leave clan to join in a boxes clans, thx god max love the pvp ! not talking they not showup if llllllll is not up or if realmayer dont have borrowed items.

and at siegues MAX are overnumbered DH, and still there are ppl like OmenofSteal who dont have enought with caster lv3 and he is trying to recruit MS cps to join max...

1 hour ago, BloodDark said:

organisation for a fight of clicks ?

The server well remembers your embarassing mass-suicides at dragons to enter when RS was here. And now you suddenly cry about click tactics? Hypocrisy 10/10.

1 hour ago, BloodDark said:

and at siegues MAX are overnumbered DH, and still there are ppl like OmenofSteal who dont have enought with caster lv3 and he is trying to recruit MS cps to join max...

Numbers now are about even between DH/MAX.

Also, you might remember DH recruited the complete server incl. many players from RS. Even when only brave HUSARIA was left as competition there still were daily "DH recruits" shouts in hero voice. Hypocrisy 11/10, GZ random :D

2 hours ago, Darth1ord said:

The server well remembers your embarassing mass-suicides at dragons to enter when RS was here. And now you suddenly cry about click tactics? Hypocrisy 10/10.

crying ? cry means say " when there is a pvp on dragons, DH are winning it " ? IQ level 0

on click fight is not gf or gz or organization, is just luck who click first. 50% chance for each clan. but ofc will not bad idea if NC can reduce the "Random respawn" of grand bosses, to dont make ppl log boxes for almost 1 week 24/7 at npc...

Numbers now are about even between DH/MAX.

back to school and learn count, IQ level 0

Also, you might remember DH recruited the complete server incl. many players from RS. Even when only brave HUSARIA was left as competition there still were daily "DH recruits" shouts in hero voice. Hypocrisy 11/10, GZ random :D

U think DH was recruiting to fight against Husaria ? or cuz DH at Dim siegue only count with 4 cps in that moment ? IQ level 0

didnt MAX recruit all on freya server ??? didnt MAX was almost more than 2 years with free farm at freya server ??? dont know why u say things about DH when MAX also do the same or even worst. recruit more o not, the ppl will not forget how all this amount of dragon weapons cant do anything till this moment. maybe they do it in a future, maybe not

Btw who are u in game ? GZ random :D

Archived