Great Promotion With one Advice with Dragon Weapons

DonTPvP

Hi, 

Just want to say the Mythical Dragon Chests is a great Promotion. Hope everyone is lucky with.

Just One Wise Advice in regards to Dragon Weapons. 

A lot of people would like to own a Dragon weapon, BUT do not know that DW STANDARD is Shit. If you cannot ungraded to a High grade then stick with your +14-16 limited r110 weapon. I see alot of players that traded all there hard earned gear for a dragon weapon standard only to realize that the weapon doesn't do more damage then the R110 weapon.

the only weapon that has a slight advantage is the DW BOW. 

Think Clearing before you trade your Items and Adena for a dragon weapon. Only do the trade if you can upgrade to the next level.

That's 60 claws plus mats ,

60 Claws is not easy to get, and after this promotion it will be near impossible to get 60 Claws

hope this helps people a little, don't make the same mistakes

• Like 3

• DonTPvP changed the title to Great Promotion With one Advice with Dragon Weapons
26 minutes ago, DonTPvP said:

Hi, 

Just want to say the Mythical Dragon Chests is a great Promotion. Hope everyone is lucky with.

Just One Wise Advice in regards to Dragon Weapons. 

A lot of people would like to own a Dragon weapon, BUT do not know that DW STANDARD is Shit. If you cannot ungraded to a High grade then stick with your +14-16 limited r110 weapon. I see alot of players that traded all there hard earned gear for a dragon weapon standard only to realize that the weapon doesn't do more damage then the R110 weapon.

the only weapon that has a slight advantage is the DW BOW. 

Think Clearing before you trade your Items and Adena for a dragon weapon. Only do the trade if you can upgrade to the next level.

That's 60 claws plus mats ,

60 Claws is not easy to get, and after this promotion it will be near impossible to get 60 Claws

hope this helps people a little, don't make the same mistakes

Yup, BUT............

you're stuck at +14+16 , any higher is only korean luck and really expensive to try

Once floodgates are open, expect more claws/dw to drop in future events and upgrade are 100% (no korean random)

Hi,

If you look at the other region,  they flooded the market with Dragon weapons, the lucky ones that made them high grade during the event were laughing, then it took well over 2 years before they had another promotion that had a chance of decent claws, guess what event (enchanting event ).

during the 2 year period the DW standard was less priced then a R110 +14 weapon as they all found out, that the damage dealt with it was less. and there was no real way of upgrading the DW to the next level. Sure there was promotions but each promotion only produced only a hand full of claws which people paid huge amounts of real life money for. 

I am just stating the facts so people can make up there own minds.

4 hours ago, DonTPvP said:

Hi,

If you look at the other region,  they flooded the market with Dragon weapons, the lucky ones that made them high grade during the event were laughing, then it took well over 2 years before they had another promotion that had a chance of decent claws, guess what event (enchanting event ).

during the 2 year period the DW standard was less priced then a R110 +14 weapon as they all found out, that the damage dealt with it was less. and there was no real way of upgrading the DW to the next level. Sure there was promotions but each promotion only produced only a hand full of claws which people paid huge amounts of real life money for. 

and here u have the other way around :D

20 hours ago, DonTPvP said:

Hi,

Time to corner the market for claws!!!

😍

11 hours ago, XxArmindaxX said:

the dragon stag 1 weapons are better than the r110 +16 I have verified it

I think you meant to type aren't because it has been tested many times, also by me, that stage 1 is NOT better then a +16, no where near.  MIne is +18 vs Dw and does twice the damage, hands down.  Sure, some support might benefit from more hp, but I'm willing to bet I could find much bigger bang for the buck.  

3 hours ago, Ballkain said:

I think you meant to type aren't because it has been tested many times, also by me, that stage 1 is NOT better then a +16, no where near.  MIne is +18 vs Dw and does twice the damage, hands down.  Sure, some support might benefit from more hp, but I'm willing to bet I could find much bigger bang for the buck.  

Im sure there are other variables such as what augments each weapon has and what SA's each weapon has as well

You cannot simply say DW are worse or DW are better.

It depends what type of class and if skill cd based or patk cd based build.

DW's are superior than limited for Tyrr to raise the skill crit rate + unlock the HP limit, which adds tons of sustain.

DWS's are superior than limited for Yuls to get the skill crit rate up where most struggle after the Yul nerfs.

DW's are superior for Supports to get tons of HP.

DW's can be superior even on Evi if you build for skill cd build.

• Like 1

if your skill crit rate isnt capped you have no business even thinking about buying a dw, no 1 buys it for that, come on, i'll give ya the tyrr, idk, yull noi way, dagger no way, i am both and confirmed, 100%, even had to submit screen shots, did you test?  

tell ya what, after tomorrow, i have sometime off, you want to see proof, i'll inv anyone on chronos to witness dw dagger vs +18 limited in action, not random screen shots.  Don't care if your lvl 99, I will clear a spot in Sea o spore then switch to dw and you can watch the difference, I will also link you the talismans and other goodies to keep augments and stats  equal.  Tyrr gets hp boost, so ya, I can see that as helpful i guess, does nothing for me.  i'll let you decide after that which you think is better, not sure how you plan on making up 20% soulshot damage vs 0   and -bloody damage  

5 hours ago, Siri said:

You cannot simply say DW are worse or DW are better.

It depends what type of class and if skill cd based or patk cd based build.

DW's are superior than limited for Tyrr to raise the skill crit rate + unlock the HP limit, which adds tons of sustain.

DWS's are superior than limited for Yuls to get the skill crit rate up where most struggle after the Yul nerfs.

DW's are superior for Supports to get tons of HP.

DW's can be superior even on Evi if you build for skill cd build.

+1 

Ιam a feoh and i have to say that i was dissapointed with the dragon weap i bought.My +14 bloody retri was better with the m skill power augment i had.I lost pve 15% and augment to get 25% more m atk and some m criti dmg more.I dont know if critical rate works i think its not.I was able at 114 lvl to do karina 120 boss not easy but was able.With the dragon weapon i though it will be a piece of cake and guess what?I cant finish it so i do again 115.What a great weapon upgrade lol wtf iam so stupid.

Dragon weapons are useful only for some classes and with a specific setup on top of that.Also its a must to get an augment on them, since otherwise you're crippling yourself.

Low grade (Standard) and High-Grade DWs are mostly useful to Archers, Tyrrs and Death Knights.If you're any other class, then stick to Krishna.That's a well-known fact for years now.

• 3 months later...
On 2/3/2022 at 10:03 AM, mixa said:

Dragon weapons are useful only for some classes and with a specific setup on top of that.Also its a must to get an augment on them, since otherwise you're crippling yourself.

Low grade (Standard) and High-Grade DWs are mostly useful to Archers, Tyrrs and Death Knights.If you're any other class, then stick to Krishna.That's a well-known fact for years now.

Hi mixa, can you or someone else please elaborate on that specific setup?

8 hours ago, mixa said:

What exactly do you want to know?

As a tyrr class, what exactly is the right setup for someone that has a dragon weapon in your opinion? What should the person focus on and spend adena and effort.

2 hours ago, deathr said:

As a tyrr class, what exactly is the right setup for someone that has a dragon weapon in your opinion? What should the person focus on and spend adena and effort.

That's a long discussion, but since you're already with dw on a tyrr, you obviously are going for skill setup. Focus on getting artifacts +10 (p.atk, p.cd, p.sp), also +11% skill power one. Focus more in skill power and P.atk than skill crit dmg in general.

Get a good level of shilien soul crystal, not sure how viable getting shil 8 on ncwest is, but that's the minimum imo.

Get your shirt augmented, at least 8% p.cd minimum there.

Get augmentes for skill crit rate, this is vital, the more you get, the better. Not sure what jewels you use, but if you can augmet them get p.skill crit rate will be great. Obviously you want them to give p.skill cd or direct damage.

Next is pve dmg, the more of it, the better. Get +5% on circlet, use bloody set, basically anything that can net you pve dmg is worth investing in.

There are many other things to consider, this just a very very short list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mixa said:

That's a long discussion, but since you're already with dw on a tyrr, you obviously are going for skill setup. Focus on getting artifacts +10 (p.atk, p.cd, p.sp), also +11% skill power one. Focus more in skill power and P.atk than skill crit dmg in general.

Get a good level of shilien soul crystal, not sure how viable getting shil 8 on ncwest is, but that's the minimum imo.

Get augmentes for skill crit rate, this is vital, the more you get, the better. Not sure what jewels you use, but if you can augmet them get p.skill crit rate will be great. Obviously you want them to give p.skill cd or direct damage.

Next is pve dmg, the more of it, the better. Get +5% on circlet, use bloody set, basically anything that can net you pve dmg is worth investing in.

thank you so much mixa. it is indeed short, but a lot to focus on to get started.

I really appreciated your remarks as always helping the community.

On 5/19/2022 at 10:02 PM, mixa said:

I guess for DK you would prefere p.atk to p.skill power considering the p.skill are already a % of the p.atk, right?

On 5/21/2022 at 3:46 AM, Natzzu said:

Why don't they make a video and post it on youtube to prove that theory?

I am a feoh and I have a dw and I am doing very well, I can make karina lvl 120 from lvl 113: ) and I can farm well

The thing is that first , Kastia is not any measurement if you're doing well or not.I can do that on a lvl113 GK with +7 Bloody R99 fists.Does that mean I`m doing well?

For mages there is not argument that can be there, Krishna is better, that's a fact.

On 5/26/2022 at 4:23 AM, mixa said:

The thing is that first , Kastia is not any measurement if you're doing well or not.I can do that on a lvl113 GK with +7 Bloody R99 fists.Does that mean I`m doing well?

For mages there is not argument that can be there, Krishna is better, that's a fact.

It makes no sense to compare a tyrr with a feoh