Updates: Server Outage

Arctic

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We are aware of ongoing issues affecting our servers and are investigating the cause. We will keep you notified of any updates here as we seek to resolve the outage, and thank you for your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Stay tuned!

So what if we bought ncoin in means of buying Luna Packs before L2 Store reset?? for the past 4hours i have not had stable connection to servers to even be able to BUY the packs. Is the server going to be up before the store resets? Worst case,, what will i do with my ncoin i just bought for pack i cant even buy anymore?? This isnt fair tbh :/

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are still troubleshooting the server outage issues with the Dev team. We do not have an ETA at this time, but we are trying to get the servers back online immediately.

Merry xmas and a happily ever after...

expecting my DW for compensation plus a +10 limited set :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lots of players were broke this entire event until today...payday on 1st of month....guess they cant spend money this event.

i suggest you always have pay events where you make money to overlap the 1st of the month to take advantage of their money.

12 minutes ago, OneOfSeven said:

@Juji

Are the Server Transfers open so we can apply?

I am asking because i have Event Scrolls which i wanted to transfer, but cannot buy a transfer right now.

Says "Server Transfer is currently not active. Check back later" ???

Last weeks transfers have not been done yet. This info is written there since last weeks maintenance. It would be unfair to let ppl transfer after the troubles.

• L2 Team
16 minutes ago, OneOfSeven said:

@Juji

Are the Server Transfers open so we can apply?

I am asking because i have Event Scrolls which i wanted to transfer, but cannot buy a transfer right now.

Says "Server Transfer is currently not active. Check back later" ???

It will open after the maintenance tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, Tari said:

Where is the Angel Cat NPC ? I am still waiting to collect my 4 or 5 Golden Dandy Balls . 

I am keeping the Angel Cat NPC down until maintenance for now until we are in the CLEAR on the outage issue. Once server comes back up from maintenance, the Angel Cat NPC will be spawned in town.

• Like 1