Updates: Server Outage

Arctic

2 hours ago, Juji said:

It is part of the fix that will be applied tomorrow.

"Tomorrow" could be confusing term for some people in different timezones. Do you mean by tomorrow = during the planned maintenance? Thanks for your reply.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

It will open after the maintenance tomorrow.

I am keeping the Angel Cat NPC down until maintenance for now until we are in the CLEAR on the outage issue. Once server comes back up from maintenance, the Angel Cat NPC will be spawned in town.

i missed the word "down", so will claim compensation after maintenance 

7 hours ago, Arctic said:

Hello everyone,

We are aware of ongoing issues affecting our servers and are investigating the cause. We will keep you notified of any updates here as we seek to resolve the outage, and thank you for your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Stay tuned!

5 hours ago, Juji said:

We are still troubleshooting the server outage issues with the Dev team. We do not have an ETA at this time, but we are trying to get the servers back online immediately.

i know aden is your "stepchildren" but can you post some of this staff in the aden forums..... we still dont even have the servers as "up" yet... but hey we will stay tuned  for any "updates"

On 2/2/2022 at 4:36 AM, Juji said:

It will open after the maintenance tomorrow.

I am keeping the Angel Cat NPC down until maintenance for now until we are in the CLEAR on the outage issue. Once server comes back up from maintenance, the Angel Cat NPC will be spawned in town.

Are we going to have maintenance today???

On 2/2/2022 at 10:16 AM, Juji said:

It is part of the fix that will be applied tomorrow.

@Juji 17 hours with out any announcement about all the issues you have .

Lot of your customers cant log in with out any reason . 

Lot of your customers have paid for your services , server transfers , events etc and they didn't take the services they have pay you .

The last you have to do is to be here to explain what is going on .

Why we can't log in game and the accounts are restricted ?

Why you can't complete the server transfers ?

For the god shake one ANNOUNCEMENT is not only the game but ALL the money we have spent for your services !!!!!!!