Jump to content
Forums

Tersi's soul crystal


Recommended Posts

In the patchnotes it is written that each level Tersi soul crystal is obtained via combining Soul Crystal of lower lever plus Tersi's Soul plus 100k Adena.

But is is not clear do we use for combining a Tersi Soul Crystal or any Soul Crystal, and if it is Thersi's soul crystal then were do we get level 1 crystal to start with? it is written that Tersp's soul can be purchased at NPC but not the Tersi crystal level 1.

Please clarify

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • L2 Team
5 minutes ago, Miff said:

In the patchnotes it is written that each level Tersi soul crystal is obtained via combining Soul Crystal of lower lever plus Tersi's Soul plus 100k Adena.

But is is not clear do we use for combining a Tersi Soul Crystal or any Soul Crystal, and if it is Thersi's soul crystal then were do we get level 1 crystal to start with? it is written that Tersp's soul can be purchased at NPC but not the Tersi crystal level 1.

Please clarify

 

 

 

The Tersi's Crystal will be obtainable from future events and promotions.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Juji said:

The Tersi's Crystal will be obtainable from future events and promotions.

So there will be a chance to open promo chest and maybe we will get tersi to combine it with another crystal which we have a chance to get from another promo box? @Juji did i get it right? Anyone not just juji can clarify it to me as I didint understand?

Is it means more chances to get a chance to have a chance to enchant something with chance ??😬😬😬😬 Sounds creepy!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • You can buy Tersi's Soul from a Grocer NPC in each town.
  • When enhancing armor with Tersi's Soul Crystal, you can select an attribute from Might, Empower, Death, Fire, and Mystic, each of which has the following effect.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, TurboVeronica said:
  • You can buy Tersi's Soul from a Grocer NPC in each town.
  • When enhancing armor with Tersi's Soul Crystal, you can select an attribute from Might, Empower, Death, Fire, and Mystic, each of which has the following effect.

it's funny, right, in the patch note it says sell at npc in all cities, then @Jujisays it will be at events, what should we think about it 🤨

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the short answer is @Juji one's Tersi is related to Promotion.

Problem is simple we don't get update on a weekly bassis and also most of player here don't understand that ... 


The Tersi SA is obtain by Compound so in Korea with the promotion they put the material at grocery store ;) 
The Tersi  Promotion came with Anniversary, the 18th anniversary event was a verry big one in Korea with a lot of change in game + event and promo. 

So maybe we can expect to get it with anniversary or somethinge else. Main concerne should be price and way we'll get cause we don't have same shop than Korea :( and to be honest it's sometime an issue when we get event from korea ported here with US promo style with Korean's copy past event.

 

@Juji maybe on patch note you should work on make difference between change on item and introduction of new one's it could help player base to understand those item are promo related and not new drop ;) but just a idea :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SrtMarques said:

it's funny, right, in the patch note it says sell at npc in all cities, then @Jujisays it will be at events, what should we think about it 🤨

Tersi soul is the second item to do compound and u can buy at grocer, soul crystal u cant.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...