Transformation sealbooks now imprint???

Agreed.... Why are these now imprint? There is not reason for it. And it hurts new players more then anything who are trying to either make money from selling them to buy shots but also those players who are trying develop transforms...... smh....

what makes me most angry is that I know they read all these things and do not want to respond because they know that it is not in their hands, but as direct people and representatives of ncsoft they should at least say the things that bother them about their consumers, people who make this server exist for all the coin purchases that are made

• L2 Team
On 3/10/2022 at 7:47 PM, LaSantera said:

I want realy now  the reason that the transformation sealbooks are now imprint ! 

The Dev team responded to our bug report today that it was always intended for these items to non-tradable from the introduction of the Transformation System. They plan to keep the current non-tradable item properties for the Transformation Sealbook Fragments (Missions) and Transformation Sealbooks obtainable from Pona. 

So Juji, I am ok if it was intended since its introduction. However, it wasn't released as imprint. So for courtesy and respect, you should have at least warned us that u were going to change it back "as intended" so people could transfer it or whatever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Witch666 said:

So Juji, I am ok if it was intended since its introduction. However, it wasn't released as imprint. So for courtesy and respect, you should have at least warned us that u were going to change it back "as intended" so people could transfer it or whatever. 

Totally agree with what you have said, AT the very least there should have been an warning about them, turning non tradeable, so that everyone exchanged theirs, we all know everyone owns multiple chars, now all those fragments are stuck on alt boxes with no purpose or use for them. We no longer can trade the sealbooks to main and learn them nor we can sell them to other players (many people used to do that, to cover the consumables expenses, especially useful for new people). Now that this is out of the picture, what do we do with them? learn them on the box buffers? what is the purpose of this change @Juji please explain why would that be intended and dont you see it makes no sense to be that way?

• Thanks 2

So let's say I start now and I want a mythic transformation.
1 fragment a day means 1 standard transformation in 10 days, this means 1 high grade in 100 days, so 1 rare in 1000 days, a legendary in 6000 days and this means I will have my (first) mythic in 18000 days (49 years and a bit).

Basic math 1 - 0 NCDevs

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Juji said:

The Dev team responded to our bug report today that it was always intended for these items to non-tradable from the introduction of the Transformation System. They plan to keep the current non-tradable item properties for the Transformation Sealbook Fragments (Missions) and Transformation Sealbooks obtainable from Pona. 

Can you explain why the Devs are making decisions like this? Where is your product team, the ones who should be engaged in the community determining such large changes based off what the players want? Devs do best when they're told what to do, not make the decisions themselves because they will naturally get lazy and do things the easy way. Such a disappointment. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShowersToday said:

So let's say I start now and I want a mythic transformation.
1 fragment a day means 1 standard transformation in 10 days, this means 1 high grade in 100 days, so 1 rare in 1000 days, a legendary in 6000 days and this means I will have my (first) mythic in 18000 days (49 years and a bit).

Basic math 1 - 0 NCDevs

FALSE! that means 1 standard transformation in 11 days because its 10 transforms to 'burn' + 1 you upgrade so this means 1 highgrade in 111 days ,a rare  in 1.221 days ,a legendary in 8.547 days and finally a mythic in 34.188 days .
you will have your 1st mythic in 93,66575342465753 years

10 minutes ago, DwightKSchrute said:

FALSE! that means 1 standard transformation in 11 days because its 10 transforms to 'burn' + 1 you upgrade so this means 1 highgrade in 111 days ,a rare  in 1.221 days ,a legendary in 8.547 days and finally a mythic in 34.188 days .
you will have your 1st mythic in 93,66575342465753 years

Thank you man, you ruined my day 😘

8 hours ago, Juji said:

We all know they made the transforms imprint to make them basically worthless so NCSoft can now add them to p2w events in the form of Random Transform books.

It's really easy to see that. Thank you ncsoft for pushing me to quit. It was fun while it lasted.

Oh yeah and they were never intended to be tradeable because that is why we had events with extract scrolls...because they weren't meant to be tradeable............come on man! Some of us have played longer then you have been an admin...so stop trying to feed us a line of crap and for once, give us some straight answers. Thank you also for letting us know you were planning on doing this in the patch notes. I GUESS I LOOKED OVER THIS IN PATCH NOTES...OR WAS IT NOT  IN THERE? HMMMMMM

21 hours ago, Juji said:

So, we can assume the dev team never took a properly look at the things they do like the ss wrong calculation and all the bugs after every update?

Sound like throw and see whats happen

On 3/15/2022 at 6:25 PM, Juji said:

@Jujiplease, stop feeding us same ... over and over again. Soulshot damage turned out to be a "bug" after 4 years. SUDDENLY. Now this.

If something works in a certain way for many years, it is not a bug, but feature. Feature your customers (especially paying customers) expect. With such a reply you are showing great disrespect and literally telling us that you do not care about customers. 

Now that you've removed VIP system and provided 0 adequate replacement for it (including VIP-only items) - there is no reason to pay for anything in this game.

My ask is simple: let your HQ know that we here have completely different gamestyle AND customer experience expectations. We are not some small country with millions of players obsessed with 20-year old game, we are people who played this back in days and keep playing out of nostalgy. We spend our hard earned bucks and want to get adequate level of customer experience.

My asks:
- Bring back items which were VIP-only (brooch, bsoe/bres/special HP pots/etc)
- Change previously obtained items (including VIP XP scrolls (which we already PAID FOR!)) to permanent
- Make transformation sealbooks (NOT fragments) tradable
- Fix adena drops
- Fix XP
- Fix mob spawns

Please let me know ETA on when you are going to do this.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 3

On 3/15/2022 at 7:25 PM, Juji said:

I dont k ow why the devs are taking this desicions  but thats not normal desicion!

If u want too keep it like that u should make a other system too get easyer transformation books or make a other plan thats unbelievable 90 years + too make a mythic transformation with that kind of desicions you made the game no begginer friendly 

We are not many player left on the server and we are trying to hold the server alive cuz we like classic client but with your desicions you make ppls leave the server. What is your thinking about the future? U wana maybe make us leave all and close classic client? Or you want work for the server and make it better so you get mor profit for your company? You should make there a desicion in what you guys want. If you want keep alive this server listen one time on the comunity of the players i think all want help about that !

And btw the dev team should be  not focused too change the Transformation books into imprint they should focus too fix the problem when u are using the boock that the client stucks and u get dcs some times!  That is a realy good fix 

Not making all server imprint. Its l2 classic not l2 imprint

1 hour ago, SheOrc said:

*Dev team conveniently introduces P2W Transformations soon.*

Problem solved!

👏

True maybe that is the reason they made it imprint!  But i dont know who will buy them when all players will leave cuz all this changes fail changes after vanguard patch! 

No adena on farming zones no transformation book farm able and a lot of this kind of changes.  Destroyed a lot the server

• 3 weeks later...

haha @Juji....

and another one. Ppl made the math above. I didn't. Makes no sense since its clear you just killed the transformation system with this wonderful idea again. haha

thx for saving me 300 bucks each month btw.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 1:25 PM, Juji said:

I have collected all of mine throughout the years and placed it "ALL" on my Lv1 dwarf for safe keeping.  So now what do I do?