Update regarding Adena and L2 Coin Drops

Arctic

I've been wondering for a few days, how the server will maintain itself if it doesn't have a VIP system anymore. OK I think it's fair for everyone to have access to benefits from the new currency, but the server will remain in what way, what are the plans?

No doubt Classico has a long list of bugs to be fixed, some for years. @Arctic

13 hours ago, ShowersToday said:

As others said, not only the 86+ zones have been nerfed. There's only one zone left in the server that is worth to stay in and gain some adena. Guess what? You also nerfed spawn rate, just to be sure that the few of us who farm there don't get too rich.
The market in Giran is idle: you removed all the items that players could buy/sell to gain some adena:
soulshots, mats for crafting, old runes, transformation books, adena dropped from mobs.

How do you think players can get adena to buy soulshout and spirit ores?

Stop saying false stuff or be specific cause my tests aren't following your words...

Cruma adena still same, Catacomb adena still same, GC Adena still same, LoA still same (please increase that one however, poor mages). What you talking about only one spot left to farm? where did you test? bring some numbers! There is a few places I didn't test cause I don't care about em, but I'm curious what spot you complaining about.

TOI adena is like 8 to 10 times less, that's what reduced adena feels like. 

They might have reduced item drop rates from my sample size this far but not adena itself elsewhere then TOI.

@Juji @Arctic

Some answer? or some information, or we will have to wait for the maintenance to tell us

that they will continue working on things that they already know they modified and they

must return to the way they were or improve even if it is better. I have already seen several leave

because of all these modifications that they are making and if it is their purpose they are doing it

very well, clap clap

The problems are a lot ok the adena is a big problem but not only in 86+ zones its every where low adena without reason. Transformation books forget them!  

Begginer friendly 0 so its no possible too start new players here. Craft spoil 0 items  like pendants and all that stuff is only avaible too get in a period of event so if u lose the event u never be able too get them again til a new event comes or one friendly guy sell it too you expensive. After 79 lvl if u dont have a lot of gear u must exp farm in elementals without getting anything. Or in catacombs that all rooms are taken  and  you need farm there till you gather adena and i think more that one year farming to be able too buy gear  too farm in bigger zones.  That you will not be able too farm with ss cuz they are not craftable any more and they are so expensive 😆

Would be nice if we get a clearly answer  whats the plan about all this? 

Instead of 5 buffs in oly u are able too go full buffed. And only one castle is siege able that means that no clans are interested too join in this game too play and lot of more things like quest etc that we dont have is a problem too .  Every day i hear from ppls in my community if a official classic server  will open  we will all join there  for sure  what a irony its already open but its not loock like classic :/ we all have this nostalgia of this lineage that we growed with 

And you guys want destroy it sadly. I hope any gm see what i say and do something about it and not that i have spend my time too write all this for no reason thank you

@articoz There are a few hours left for maintenance on the servers, the Korean team has already sent some more information to solve the problem of vip adena items that were removed in this vamguard update

do you have information because korea neglect classic servers
avoid including content like quest/pet/inclusion of new areas on the map in server update

I feel that in the players we talk alone, most of the time, because of everything that is said, not even 1% seems to be heard or understood by the staff.

I will repeat:

That fill the server with real players, activate quests, pets, new scenarios, if it were Cronica 4 full quest we would have 10X more players than this joke that it is today.

50% increase in adena in TOI is minimal. Adena was decreased by 300%.
Sure some items will drop from time to time, but what good are they if they cannot be sold to other players for adena since the server is starving for adena.
And adena cannot be bought through NCsoft so i dont understand the developers vision for the servers economy. They are extremely out of touch of the servers economics and mechanics.

1 hour ago, NotLastSoul said:

50% increase in adena in TOI is minimal. Adena was decreased by 300%.
Sure some items will drop from time to time, but what good are they if they cannot be sold to other players for adena since the server is starving for adena.
And adena cannot be bought through NCsoft so i dont understand the developers vision for the servers economy. They are extremely out of touch of the servers economics and mechanics.

Dont give them more ideas !  Cuz in the next maintance you will see ncsoft selling adenas 😆 

the new adena drop rate after this last update doesn't even pay the cost of soulshot and spirit ore for farm there, what do you want? players to open more boxes to keep the server full? if that's the intention, I think it's going to fail miserably, look at the amount of complaints about the rate and really ask the devs to do something plausible, the way it is looks like you don't give a damn about classic. @Arctic @Juji

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 4:58 PM, Leoz said:

the new adena drop rate after this last update doesn't even pay the cost of soulshot and spirit ore for farm there, what do you want? players to open more boxes to keep the server full? if that's the intention, I think it's going to fail miserably, look at the amount of complaints about the rate and really ask the devs to do something plausible, the way it is looks like you don't give a damn about classic. @Arctic @Juji

I wana tell you a secret when the production of something stops and is  not more craftable it means that you will have only one person too sells you this stuffs and that means he can give it in what ever price he want. And u must buy it cuz u need it i  every price he gives it! So with not long talking we are the ppls that made big mistake when they decided too make ss not craftable we never sayed something or did something about it.!  So now is too late too apologize x50 ss tickets 200 ncoin. Problem fixed 

Are you going to do something about L2 coins drops in elemental zones, because there is no drops at all. I don't think this has nothing to do with VIP issue for me. I would like your opinion on this matter and if there will be any changes on this subject. Thanks  

There's a lot to be done if the idea is to bring players together, and attract more players, but I've been saying this for years.
* Activates real classic quests, activates pets.
* Activates true PK Punishment system (yesterday I killed a PK dropped Draconic bow) and he recovered for measly coins, and I couldn't reap the spoil of the fight. Current system is a TRASH.
* valued dwarfs,
* useful map,

Another argument.
Any unofficial server offers everything we are asking for. (Real quests, pts, valued dwarves, PK system with real punishments and item drops, communicative staff) Why do they all have these things and there are many out there. While in the official one we have a server going downhill, and with people still setting fire to it.

apart from the fact that it is now a question, how the server will maintain itself, or even if it will continue for a few more years.

@Juji @Arctic Are you still pushing to get the adena drop rate fixed? It is literally not sustainable and this is inevitably going to make people quit even more. I'm even considering quitting myself along with most of my friends. Please provide some sort of update. 

Juji,

Seriously my man. 3 weeks now and the money is running dry. This is unsustainable. With no drops and no adena what are we supposed to do to buy consumeables? You introduced these new drops which when clicked on give you 5 soulshot tickets. wtf is that going to do? 

What are you going to do with our stats you took away from vip? You have nerfed our characters and nerfed our adena. When the event stops and we lose all the crazy stat buffs you gave us we are going to be in a world of hurt where we cant even farm. We have spent billlllllions of adena gearing toons to be able to survive on toi and they are all getting nerfed come the end of the event.

• Like 1

@Juji@Arctic

You have a very dedicated clientele that supports Classic, even with all the P2W you introduced non stop. Even with all the neglection from support. With all your bugs and lack of interest to give us new content. We are here. We play and spend here despite all those flaws, knowingly.

What you did, without even having the courtesy to tell us in the patch notes beforehand, is a deal breaker. We burn through savings to farm now, cause the Adena that drops after the ninja nerf are simply not nearly enough.

Increase the drop rate to what it was. It's plain stupid to demand the normal from you. We don't ask to make it rain Baium Rings. Do it as it was before the update man. We are a handful of people left, keeping Classic Servers alive. Will you drive us out too? Cause that's what you are doing for the last three weeks. And it's working.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Juji  @Arctic

SheOrc is right. We accept the pay-to-win items in the l2store that you guys roll out on a regular basis. We accepted the fact that it cost upwards of 1500 US dollars to reach VIP 10. We accept that the server gets lesser attention than Aden or Live servers, but for the love of god, why would you nerf adena in general? Why would you nerf anything? Give us our adena rates back, improve Lair of Antharas Adena while you are at it and attract people to join the server and spend on your pay to win boxes. We will not tolerate ninja nerfing anything any longer. We need more in classic not less. I am sure there are consumer laws that protect players from these sorts of issues.

• Thanks 1