Update regarding Adena and L2 Coin Drops

Arctic

At this point of the road it's just annoying that they don't even deign to respond even if it's just a message of all the ideas that are here, it's already Sunday, and there are 2 more days left to do the maintenance and they just explained something there? Are you sure we deserve these deals? I don't think so, give us some news, inform us, here they have given good ideas, reduce the cost of the SS and Spirit ore, or simply leave all and the other areas as they were before the vanguard patch, because they messed it up more than normal, ok I accept that you have imprinted the transformations, because I told myself "oh! we will have extract transf scroll" but lie we only received soulshot ticket "it's a mockery The "Suspicious Stones" do something for the remaining community and love this game because More than they want them to go to the "ADEN" server, they won't go because they like the classic more than the other. @Juji @Arctic

• Thanks 1

Yo, any updates?
You can say "No we don't have any news regarding this" you know. It won't cost you anything. Instead it will show us some effort on your behalf. Ignoring your players -customers- though, for days or weeks at a time. Ain't looking good man lol.
Plis give us updates on the issues.

And honestly, @Juji
I saw you removed the "reduced Adena/L2 Coin drop rate" from the knows issues thread. What on earth makes you think that this is solved?

Once again, I enter a new post (automatic, it seems) talking about tomorrow's update and nothing that was said here came to be considered.

At the very least, disrespectful.

Guys, seriously, what do you guys think about starting to complain on other social media,  to ask  NcSoft with all these issues ignored here on the forum?
Since we are ignored here, we could take this to other media.

Hi can u ask the Dev to write us a guide how to level in ToI oe somewhere without going negative in adena due to useage of soulshots and spirit ore. If we need better gear write a guide how to obtain it due to we dont have adena to buy gear due to we spending more then we earn already on soulshots and spirit ore...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, KuroiHime said:

Hi can u ask the Dev to write us a guide how to level in ToI oe somewhere without going negative in adena due to useage of soulshots and spirit ore. If we need better gear write a guide how to obtain it due to we dont have adena to buy gear due to we spending more then we earn already on soulshots and spirit ore...

His speech reminded me how important the "Prima guide" was in the beginning of L2. Maybe today's staff/dev team won't even remember this.

It's hypocritical for the playerbase to complain about this now. The ratio of adena drop rate and consumable costs in this game has always been below threshold. It was that way in the beginning of classic and every version of this game. What was the response from players? "Make more boxes". Meaning to mulit-box more to offset the deficit. This phenomenon is nothing new to this game. 

What you have is the store or "p2w" items. Opportunity to buy items that are supposed to be earned by playing the game. This avenue still exists and another common response from the players. "Spend more money". 

In short, the answer is to buy items from the L2 Store because it is a legitimate way to make progress offered officially by the company. There is no irony in this statment. It is fact. It is a business and there is nothing wrong for them to do it. It just lacks tact to officially state "spend or else" when they continue to bill this game as "free to play". 

This is why you will not get an official statement to the effect of "there is the L2 Store" because it would be a PR disaster to state that publicly. They have no obligation to respond because they provide the means and service to uphold their end of the agreement. Offering a product and service that works. 

What did you expect? 

Players have dug their own hole by "feeding the troll". It works so they do it. Capitalism is about revenue and profits. This is all it sees.  As long as it's not illegal, there is no wrongdoing. What players are referring to are of ethical nature, but not legal. 

In reality, players need to complain they don't make profit from the playing the game because breaking even is not enough. You need to make gains on top of the consumable cost for the item upgrades required in order to make progress. The nature of the complaint is a dead horse and also incorrect. 

You all have long known this for years. The implications and differences between a subscription and f2p model. You have willingly played the game in this state for years and continue to spend money on it. There is nothing new about these changes. 

It already requires venturing into a grey area of rules in order to play this game at a high level. Amounts of money beyond standard prices. It is hypocritical to complain about this when it is a speck in the dust in the grand scheme of things. 

I am NOT an Admin and I don't say that I am or pretend to be one.  However logging back on and testing out drops, I can answer the question for all of you so you can quit asking the real Admins.

Working as intended.

@Juji
What the heck man, updates. Where the hell are you guys? Put the reduced drop rate back in the "Known issues".
Nothing is solved. Quit being so lazy and give us updates on the matter.

I've said it again, US/Canadian citizens. File a complaint to the BBB. (Better Business Bureau).

I will tell this for another time i know i will ignored  but no problem. 

Things too fix 

Adena amount

Transformation books 

Make the game be able too play with 1 pt max! Not too need 100boxes too get your adena for the ss and spirit ore!

Make the game like before with more teamwork stuff. It need too be like it classic was thats the main reason u made this project! 

More contents quest etc subs olympiad 5 buffs from npc and not this joke full buffed and elixiers and all that staff xD

hero skills

More castle too attack so clans wana join in for sieges! 

craft spoil system 

Quests for rbs  make the 90lvl be able too farm in bigger zones so all have spots too farm. Or make it just worth too make pts with others! We all have problems with the adenas is the mainly reason we want farm alone! I dont want say about the necros that you destroyed them being them the most expensive class too play.

So i know i will be ignored again but np! 

I think all the players here are thinking the same as me! We try too help u stay alive and u just ignore us!  You are the company not we! Why are you accepting illegal server taking our ppls? We can make this server be full ppls again with the right moves! It will bring u more profit as company and will make the players more happy! 

• Like 1

@Juji @Arctic

Since the update that introduced the new stones in TOI there have been zero extracts dropped from whole server. What the heck is this???? You break our adena and give us hope that we can take items and consumables (worthwhile items) from free to drop stones. Stop playing with our emotions.

The players are dissatisfied, and the Staff continues with the posture "Ignore the Forum" "Ignore what the players say"

I'm sorry but without a doubt you are to be congratulated, because only with a lot of dedication and planning to spoil the game so much, this could not have been by chance, or random, there was someone planning to do so much nonsense.

Admit soon if you are going to close the server. Undoubtedly it is more honorable than what has been done with the classic server, which has been destroyed every Wednesday for at least 2 years.

Without a doubt I lost faith in this tool (the forum) and in this Staff team.

Be honest; if the goal is to close the classic you are on the right track, because every Wednesday the number of players will drop more and more.

Hi there, dear players and admins. 

Kindly ask you to give us a link (if existing) where we can find chances for items drop from Suspicious Stone, that was recently added to drop list  in the Tower of Insolence.

For now we are trying to figure that out on stream at PTS server. Summoned 100.000 Suspicious Stones, 12k already done, unfortunately we get consumables only.  Just wondering if the L2 database is actually matching with the actual drop list in the game.  Stream link  -  https://www.twitch.tv/glamoover

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely yours, Lineage 2 Legacy Community

Good afternoon! Nowadays it's really not worth playing classic lineage2 anymore. There is no report many areas of the game have been strengthened by deleting a lot of items. Quest no longer exists in the game unless level 70 more. among other modifications that ended the classic mode. I'm a player from 2003 to 2006 I started playing in Chronica 3 and stopped at Grasia. for me after gracia the game started to decline a lot in quality. thank you so much for destroying a good game!!!!

10 hours ago, brutos said:
Good afternoon!
Nowadays it's really not worth playing classic lineage2 anymore. There is no report many areas of the game have been strengthened by deleting a lot of items. Quest no longer exists in the game unless level 70 more. among other modifications that ended the classic mode. I'm a player from 2003 to 2006 I started playing in Chronica 3 and stopped at Grasia. for me after gracia the game started to decline a lot in quality. thank you so much for destroying a good game!!!!

I think after high 5 client the lineage destroyed on high 5 u still had alot too do and they deleted everything now no subs no nobless bored quests ! Nothing too do !  Just only let autofarm farm and watch the pc if any one pk u 😆  olympiad u can go overbuffed so no need fingers only items 😆  healing pots in oly what a joke . I prefer 5buffs from npc like might zerk shield and etc😆  crafting? Why? U cant craft ss or no need too craft armors 😆  not worth!  Pvp? Why? If u have a pk char u can log out on ur enemies room and just pk and restart not panishment no item lost 😆 😆   so easy pizi! Lot of things that dont bring us the old nostalgia that we had! Hope changes come to safe that game!

• Thanks 1