NIGHTMARKET EVENT

This event is a scam from ncsoft themselves  GG as much as we complain no change will come they nerf the server increase prices on events clearly there goal is to shut the server down (barley 100ppl left on giran) this much is proven (we the cows getting drained and teased with fasle probability).

server is being sunk, by the staff itself, by the ridiculous events they have been offering us.

Things change with speeches, that "I was wrong for years", and the mistakes I've been observing that exist, are constantly ignored. Suggestions ignored, it was very clear that the Staff doesn't want players on the server just bots.

• Thanks 2

• Administrators

Hi everyone, the team has been reading through your concerns and your valuable feedback here. They're currently in the process of re-evaluating the promotion, and we hope to get back to you with more details soon. Thanks!

Jesus!!! 1 week +  answered all the players on the server at the request for giving feedback at the changes that the server need in hunting zones! No answer! And in some hours  when all said about the prices. Reading the feedback here and answer 😀 

The team should be more active on the forum and not only when we talk about real money!  If the customers are not happy with the support or with the gameplay things they leave and leave and leave and one day u can make baium ring lvl 4 10 euro and  o one will buy it cuz the classic lineage died. And u know why? Cuz the customers are not happy! Thats why!  In giran maybe are playing 50 ppls and they play only cuz they already have spend so much money on ncoins. I dont think that they are happy with this all situation! Greetings!  

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, LaSantera said:

Jesus!!! 1 week +  answered all the players on the server at the request for giving feedback at the changes that the server need in hunting zones! No answer! And in some hours  when all said about the prices. Reading the feedback here and answer 😀 

We hope to have a response in those threads within the next few days. Unfortunately, those changes have involved quite a bit of back-and-forth with our development team in Korea so it's taken some time.

• L2 Team

Hello All,

The Development team re-evaluated multiple items in the Night Market exchange and we have also reduced the price of Night Market Coin (x50) from 100 NCoin to 50 NCoin.

Thank you again for your feedback!

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

The Development team re-evaluated multiple items in the Night Market exchange and we have also reduced the price of Night Market Coin (x50) from 100 NCoin to 50 NCoin.

Thank you again for your feedback!

@Juji 

So its cheaper to buy the 50 coin pack then the bundle?

4times 50 ncoin which is 200ncoins i get 200 Night Market coins

but if i pay get 200 i pay 360ncoims that is 150 more?

Screenshot-20220420-132727-Chrome.jpg

3 hours ago, KuroiHime said:

@Juji 

So its cheaper to buy the 50 coin pack then the bundle?

4times 50 ncoin which is 200ncoins i get 200 Night Market coins

but if i pay get 200 i pay 360ncoims that is 150 more?

Screenshot-20220420-132727-Chrome.jpg

@Juji 

@Arctic do you want to tell me mroe about this pricing

buying 4 times 50 Night market coins = 200 Ncoins which i get the same amount of market coins as the 200 pack but there you buy 150 Ncoins more?

• 5 months later...

@Wissp @Hermes

Dear L2 team, this is the one event I was waiting for because the last time it come, you guys remake the price and I really enjoy the sales. I spent nothing since that last event (6 months ago). And now it returns, the team again make an unaffordable price!

Please listen your players, the classic servers are dying and the team need to revise all of the sales price. 100Ncoin for 50 Night Market coin is ridiculous. The last event is 50, but for now I think 25 is more interested. 

Packed in playing L2 classic 12months ago because of the big fat milking cow it is, plus the dungeons are probably still full of farmers and only popped over to the forums to see what the patch was offering. So thanks but no thanks.