Live Server Maintenance: August 24, 2022

Arctic

6 hours ago, Slycutter said:

lol need red libra thats a good one.

The server needs a lot of things red libra isn't one of them because red libra doesn't fix anything it just reshuffles the chairs on the deck of the titanic

I believe that the biggest issue is not needing the redlibra, but need to make some changes, and yes, it will not fix anything, but I am participating now in the forum and for what I see, few people come here to give their opinion and expose what they are really thinking about improving the game.

For me yes, the redlibra would totally change the game, I am noob, so it is very simple to say that it would not fix anything, when you can farm the instances and make adena, even if it is little. In my case I have a +14 R110 Bloody Dualsword that I managed to do, but my main class is yul, using an exalted bow, what can I do? We know it is hard to exchange a +14 dual for a +14 bow, so yes, it would drastically change the game for me, and I am sure that all the people who are asking for RedLibra would be to help them in the game, either to farm even a little more, and buy the things they want.

6 hours ago, McByczek said:

Just cry, you organize the game badly, you make bad decisions, now you blame the company for your bad decisions. This is not a wish concert, the company has a plan that is following, red libra is always ahead of the update. Buhaha, just wait, nothing more, wait patiently.

Sure, we understand your way of thinking, but does that fit all people? Or just what you think?
I came back to play now after more than a year out, my main class is YUL, and when I came back, I could buy a R110 bloody dualsword +12 for a great price and was able to transform it into +14, but as you manage your game so well, you know how hard it is to change a dual +14 for a bow +14, so, it's not blaming the company for bad decisions but wanting to be able to use what I have to my advantage, since it is completely impossible to do any instance that can be farmed with a Bow Blessed Exalted, don't you agree?

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

Damn those Spammers for Red Libra,  just wait and stop crying its getting boring lol 

Andouille I understand that you already are end game and don't care about RedLibra, but it really pisses me off to realize that you, a person who should help us, with all the experience and for being so many years playing, should be an example for those who are noobs, and not a snobbish person who doesn't understand that we are asking for something that will help us. Instead of recriminating, he should support us, considering that being such an old player, he would have much higher moral standards than those of us who are relatively new. 
But I am also very happy for your opinion about how we are handling the case.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fixee said:

Andouille I understand that you already are end game and don't care about RedLibra, but it really pisses me off to realize that you, a person who should help us, with all the experience and for being so many years playing, should be an example for those who are noobs, and not a snobbish person who doesn't understand that we are asking for something that will help us. Instead of recriminating, he should support us, considering that being such an old player, he would have much higher moral standards than those of us who are relatively new. 

Dude.. Who sell adenas and get $$ for buy NCoin... he dont care hahah (Joke? Maybe..). Try  to convince im wrong cuz at least days --- make like 10T... in end game where he spent this money? hahaha

6 minutes ago, Opticalz said:

Dude.. Who sell adenas and get $$ for buy NCoin... he dont care hahah (Joke? Maybe..). Try  to convince im wrong cuz at least days --- make like 10T... in end game where he spent this money? hahaha

I can't say anything about the adena sale, because it's not for me to say what the person does, but I would have expected him to help us, due to the fact that he is an end game, but that's ok, at least he is here giving his opinion.

5 minutes ago, Fixee said:

I can't say anything about the adena sale, because it's not for me to say what the person does, but I would have expected him to help us, due to the fact that he is an end game, but that's ok, at least he is here giving his opinion.

when i quote i omisse the name.. but i get the point. If he care, just need a simple post and GMs will answer

16 minutes ago, Opticalz said:

when i quote i omisse the name.. but i get the point. If he care, just need a simple post and GMs will answer

Yes, exactly that, he could help us, but chose not to, so that's ok, we can't complain. hahaha

5 hours ago, MASSGRAVE said:

class change to farm better lol  what  joke!!!!   all classes farm  depends how much $$$$$$$$ adena you buy.....   red libra    another scam to eat yr adena in game so u can buy more more adena.......    

I understand that you did not have the patience to read what was commented by us, but maybe if you had read, you would understand that the issue is not the class change to farm better, but the class change to be using the ITENS we have to start farming better, to a big difference.
But that's ok, I understand that not everyone can read what was written, perhaps by haste or not wanting to

27 minutes ago, Fixee said:

I understand that you did not have the patience to read what was commented by us, but maybe if you had read, you would understand that the issue is not the class change to farm better, but the class change to be using the ITENS we have to start farming better, to a big difference.
But that's ok, I understand that not everyone can read what was written, perhaps by haste or not wanting to

I'm confused? Why do you have items that "aren't" suitable for your toon to start farming? Sounds like some bad choices were made and/or poor planning to me.

16 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

I'm confused? Why do you have items that "aren't" suitable for your toon to start farming? Sounds like some bad choices were made and/or poor planning to me.

Sure, we understand your way of thinking, but does that fit all people? Or just what you think?
I came back to play now after more than a year out, my main class is YUL, and when I came back, I could buy a R110 bloody dualsword +12 for a great price and was able to transform it into +14, but as you manage your game so well, you know how hard it is to change a dual +14 for a bow +14, so, it's not blaming the company for bad decisions but wanting to be able to use what I have to my advantage, since it is completely impossible to do any instance that can be farmed with a Bow Blessed Exalted, don't you agree?

As I believe you were also too lazy to read what was posted on the forum, I am reposting it so that now you can read and understand, but of course, in case you are finding it simple, I am available to exchange my weapon with a bow, so I can farm quietly.

21 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

Maybe for some people yes, it is bad planning, or wrong decisions that they have made.
Now as I explained, in my case, it was a very good purchase, something I could not have bought a bow +12 for what I paid on the Dualsword +12.

But of course, as I said above, I am willing to exchange my Dualsword bloody R110 +14 for a bow equal, but I believe that all who are complaining about the post will not exchange it right?

On 8/24/2022 at 3:51 PM, Fixee said:

I understood you. but as an old player who knows how they work.  they have a precise schedule for every event,  Libra usually comes 2 time a year at a precise date they already chose,  it's just that every person that needs it are not patient ok its understandable but spamming even more won't change anything.  if they did libra on aden and oriana for us, its because it was already scheduled, and they will put libra soon, its almost september and aden has it now. its obvious we're getting it soon,   so reading a maintenance post talking about libra 80% of the time is boring indeed.

+ i am not a snobbish person and i always answer/help when i can, just pm me ingame i dont ignore anyone :)  even when they fuk up promos im making posts about it, which are ignored by GM's most time except for that time they changed price on night market coin. so we are trying but at the end im just a player like the others at their point of view. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

I understood you. but as an old player who knows how they work.  they have a precise schedule for every event,  Libra usually comes 2 time a year at a precise date they already chose,  it's just that every person that needs it are not patient ok its understandable but spamming even more won't change anything.  if they did libra on aden and oriana for us, its because it was already scheduled, and they will put libra soon, its almost september and aden has it now. its obvious we're getting it soon,   so reading a maintenance post talking about libra 80% of the time is boring indeed.

+ i am not a snobbish person and i always answer/help when i can, just pm me ingame i dont ignore anyone :)  even when they fuk up promos im making posts about it, which are ignored by GM's most time except for that time they changed price on night market coin. so we are trying but at the end im just a player like the others at their point of view. 

Thank you very much for your answer Andouille, and really, in this you are right, maybe to my understanding as a new player, they should at least verify what we "requested" and as I said even to other people, even if it was an answer like the one you gave me, explaining, it would already be good enough.
The biggest problem I see today, is the lack of interaction of administrators with players, because who moves the game, are the players, who spend, who invest in the game.
But I apologize for the words, maybe as I said above, I have not been able to understand what you wanted to talk, but now with your explanation, I fully agree.

6 minutes ago, Fixee said:

Thank you very much for your answer Andouille, and really, in this you are right, maybe to my understanding as a new player, they should at least verify what we "requested" and as I said even to other people, even if it was an answer like the one you gave me, explaining, it would already be good enough.
The biggest problem I see today, is the lack of interaction of administrators with players, because who moves the game, are the players, who spend, who invest in the game.
But I apologize for the words, maybe as I said above, I have not been able to understand what you wanted to talk, but now with your explanation, I fully agree.

The lack of communication and documentation about game mechanics in general is really really bad here in L2, only way to understand something is to ask players most of the time.   There was a wiki partially working before but its shutted down so now  ppl are lost most of the time and got to ask others for information.

And for communication, GM's are very inactive except for (Hermes) right now but its his debut. lets see in the long term,  and for you'r information,  GM's don't know how the game works, never played L2 but manage it, that's why its a Disaster, they only follow Korea orders, and  Korea don't know about our server situation, we often get events and updates that are too advanced for us.

One exemple, not so long ago they sold on  a promo "gran kain seed bracelet scroll" to enchant +7-10 seed bracelet.,  but no one from whole ncwest have a +7 bracelet, and they never gave events/promo/enchanted rates to make those bracelet +7.  This proved my point above.  Copy paste korea events without thinking about our situation. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

The lack of communication and documentation about game mechanics in general is really really bad here in L2, only way to understand something is to ask players most of the time.   There was a wiki partially working before but its shutted down so now  ppl are lost most of the time and got to ask others for information.

And for communication, GM's are very inactive except for (Hermes) right now but its his debut. lets see in the long term,  and for you'r information,  GM's don't know how the game works, never played L2 but manage it, that's why its a Disaster, they only follow Korea orders, and  Korea don't know about our server situation, we often get events and updates that are too advanced for us.

One exemple, not so long ago they sold on  a promo "gran kain seed bracelet scroll" to enchant +7-10 seed bracelet.,  but no one from whole ncwest have a +7 bracelet, and they never gave events/promo/enchanted rates to make those bracelet +7.  This proved my point above.  Copy paste korea events without thinking about our situation. 

It is then all explained, I believed that at least the NCWest part would have some automony about the game, and not simply being people who just do what korea tells them to, I sometimes ask other people for information, but I imagine how annoying it must be, to have thousands of people asking you things, and sometimes you just don't want to answer.

Now I understand Andouille, I really believed that the administrators, were ex players, or people who play the game, but really, now everything makes sense, the events, the rewards, now everything fits, unfortunately it is hard to manage something that you have no contact.
That's why I was very upset with the staff, they don't really think about the players, they just dump content on us, and sometimes it doesn't match the game situation.

18 hours ago, iAndouille said:

That was not always the case if your old school player you remember the old school GMs like HGMSpam, HGM Sliver, HGM Goose etc all played the game and I actually knew who 2 them were on their in game characters.  They knew who was the bad people, they knew the exploits, they had a lot of issues with programs and botters back then too and L2 adena farmers. 

Today you are correct I think I only have met one GM recently that still plays L2 HGM Wraith not sure if he still around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1