Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Resolved

EMpulse

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We have another update: We have identified the cause of the problem and are working on fixing it. However, this task is complex and requires additional time; therefore, the Chronos downtime is extended until 3 PM PDT. 

I will keep you all posted.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your continued support.

Regards,
Hermes

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Another update: We will need to extend the Chronos server downtime by one additional hour. However, we are bringing the Dimensional server online in a few minutes. 

Regarding compensation, we will be discussing it once the problem is resolved. However, once the server is back online and stable, we will spawn the Angel Cat as an immediate action, and additional compensation will follow during the week. 

I will keep updating this thread with the latest information.

Regards,
Hermes

Yay!!! "Compensation"  has become one of my favorite words in L2 forums. 🤩

I have very little time during weekdays to play.  Now the weekends here I can't play :(  During the brief time server did come up I did karina solo instance but did NOT get the reward box. Speaking of the Olympiad, I was counting on today to try of move up in the standings and saved most of my matches for today!!!  Now what??? Wow this game gets more disappointing by the day  :(

20 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

Does it matter? Aren't there over 4 hours of Oly? Didn't you do matches yesterday?

Im no oly fighter.. but for them going for heroes.. HUGE disadvantage for Chronos fighters.. super easy for Naia fighters to now feed when no risk meeting top resistance from Chronos!!!!

3 minutes ago, Tazangel said:

I have very little time during weekdays to play.  Now the weekends here I can't play :(  During the brief time server did come up I did karina solo instance but did NOT get the reward box. Speaking of the Olympiad, I was counting on today to try of move up in the standings and saved most of my matches for today!!!  Now what??? Wow this game gets more disappointing by the day  :(

would you be able to win or get 2nd? if not then not really an issue

12 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We have another update: We have identified the cause of the problem and are working on fixing it. However, this task is complex and requires additional time; therefore, the Chronos downtime is extended until 3 PM PDT. 

I will keep you all posted.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your continued support.

Regards,
Hermes

So are you still planning on allowing Naia to do oly with no competition and make Chronos lose all the heros? @Hermes

9 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Herkese merhaba,

Başka bir güncellememiz var: Sorunun nedenini belirledik ve düzeltmek için çalışıyoruz. Ancak bu görev karmaşıktır ve ek zaman gerektirir; bu nedenle, Chronos kesinti süresi 15.00 PDT'ye kadar uzatılır. 

Hepinizi haberdar edeceğim.

Verdiğimiz rahatsızlıktan dolayı özür dileriz ve devam eden desteğiniz için teşekkür ederiz.

Saygılarımla,
Hermes

wonderful funny 1 hour, 2 hours and 5 hours standby, you are worse than my boss.

1 minute ago, PugofCrydee said:

You need to plan ahead then. If it comes up when they say you have some time

ok.. have you NO knowledge about Oly??? its enough for Naia fighters to reach certain POINTS.. without proper resistance.. SUPER EASY to get!!!! what does it matter how much time Chronos fighters have.. the others just dont need to fight anymore.. to prevent loose points!!!

• Like 1