Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Resolved

EMpulse

10 minutes ago, Tazangel said:

I have very little time during weekdays to play.  Now the weekends here I can't play :(  During the brief time server did come up I did karina solo instance but did NOT get the reward box. Speaking of the Olympiad, I was counting on today to try of move up in the standings and saved most of my matches for today!!!  Now what??? Wow this game gets more disappointing by the day  :(

Turn on your SNES and put on Super Mario 3 and have fun!  :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NejJim said:

ok.. have you NO knowledge about Oly??? its enough for Naia fighters to reach certain POINTS.. without proper resistance.. SUPER EASY to get!!!! what does it matter how much time Chronos fighters have.. the others just dont need to fight anymore.. to prevent loose points!!!

I know that if you are a hero candidate you make sure you do your matches, you monitor your comp . If they are not able to get the hero unless they are fed then their loss. Many of the heros are decided in the first few weeks. Only certain contested heros are down to the wire. Many heros are so far ahead of comp that they have no issues, and some of that comp is on the same server. Battlescav and Karigan are upset because they wont be able to feed out points to some of their contested heros because they were banking in x amount of people in the last day. 

Just now, PugofCrydee said:

I know that if you are a hero candidate you make sure you do your matches, you monitor your comp . If they are not able to get the hero unless they are fed then their loss. Many of the heros are decided in the first few weeks. Only certain contested heros are down to the wire. Many heros are so far ahead of comp that they have no issues, and some of that comp is on the same server. Battlescav and Karigan are upset because they wont be able to feed out points to some of their contested heros because they were banking in x amount of people in the last day. 

so.. then its still a LOSS due to circumstances that SHOULD NOT BE!!! as i said earlier.. im no oly fighter.. dont care much about heroes.. but this is by far UNFAIR... regardless if fed heroes or not!!!!

1 minute ago, NejJim said:

so.. then its still a LOSS due to circumstances that SHOULD NOT BE!!! as i said earlier.. im no oly fighter.. dont care much about heroes.. but this is by far UNFAIR... regardless if fed heroes or not!!!!

Its something that you always need to take into consideration when you are trying for hero.  We know the servers are bad, we have lag,  we have people dc when going into oly and they lose 50+ points, how is this any different? Anyway it should be interesting to see how they go this month :)  

4 minutes ago, Fixee said:

Come on @Hermes, you can do better than to put on an Angel Cat can't you?

In case you missed it...

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Another update: We will need to extend the Chronos server downtime by one additional hour. However, we are bringing the Dimensional server online in a few minutes. 

Regarding compensation, we will be discussing it once the problem is resolved. However, once the server is back online and stable, we will spawn the Angel Cat as an immediate action, and additional compensation will follow during the week. 

I will keep updating this thread with the latest information.

Regards,
Hermes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gabby said:

Chronos is currently getting SCREWED for oly... people play all month and now NC Soft West destroys all that hard work by allowing Nia to do Oly uncontested.. 

RAD @Hermes Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.................

If you were honest you would agree that there are only a few uncontested heros at this stage.  Others as I said before have too many points to lose OR their comp is on the same server, that being Chronos. So yes some are screwed but not as many as people are making it out to be

Oly is going on with Chronos down? REALLY?! The incompetence is extraordinary. I don't know why I still get amazed by poor ass decisions like letting Naia fight alone in the Olys, y'all just don't give a damn about the players nor the game.

You gonna loose hero but here it is a Dandy ball for ya! 

11 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

Its something that you always need to take into consideration when you are trying for hero.  We know the servers are bad, we have lag,  we have people dc when going into oly and they lose 50+ points, how is this any different? Anyway it should be interesting to see how they go this month :)  

not sure anymore if you trolling.. this is not dc or lag.. this is 1 server DOWN.. and yet let 2nd server STEAL...

3 minutes ago, NejJim said:

not sure anymore if you trolling.. this is not dc or lag.. this is 1 server DOWN.. and yet let 2nd server STEAL...

In other case its not Naias fault that nc staff made loads of typos in chronos server files and its crashed so they have to get punished because Chronos is down what do you think? 

Just now, DwarfXO said:

In other case its not Naias fault that nc staff made loads of typos in chronos server files and its crashed so they cant get punished because Chronos is down what do you think? 

its NOT about punish Naia.. but why allow free passage??? instead they could kept it CLOSED!!!

• Like 1

dont get me wrong.. we have some heroes i would be happy to get rid of the title on Chronos.. but if they are to loose the title.. shouldnt be because of THIS.. Naia roam free to grab points, WITHOUT any resistance from Chronos!!!

1 minute ago, PugofCrydee said:

Which ones are in jeopardy where the comp is not on the same server?

just go CHECK yourself.. see how many matches done.. vs points.. and you will see some just maxed and ahead with a few points.. 

Just now, NejJim said:

just go CHECK yourself.. see how many matches done.. vs points.. and you will see some just maxed and ahead with a few points.. 

Im on Chronos so thats not possible :). You are being so indignant about this and I'm trying to understand why. I suspect that Brevant maybe one and a DK if I remember correctly, but both of these people could have completed matches yesterday and not been any the worse for it when you look at their matches vs losses.