Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Resolved

EMpulse

3 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

It could have also been avoided by Nagnar but it wasn't. We play on a NCSoft game do we really think it's going to work 100% and if you say yes then you are fooling yourself :) 

oh.. ty for your teachings.. me knowing nothing about this game.. although i started play 2 weeks after official english release.. but maybe you know so much better and i am actually fooling myself... back to topic.. its about the CHOICE they made.. and the effect of it.. its not about Chronos crashed.. its about they OPEN Oly for Naia even if Chronos still down.. if you really cant understand the difference, then pointless to convince you!

7 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We have another update: Unfortunately, we will have to extend the downtime again. The latest estimate is that Chronos will be unavailable until 5 PM PDT. However, please keep in mind the time may change.

I will keep updating you all.

I apologize for the inconvenience and the frequent changes in the estimate.

Regards,
Hermes

How will be heros if Chronos is not be able to compete because NCWest incompetence? @Hermes

1 minute ago, NejJim said:

oh.. ty for your teachings.. me knowing nothing about this game.. although i started play 2 weeks after official english release.. but maybe you know so much better and i am actually fooling myself... back to topic.. its about the CHOICE they made.. and the effect of it.. its not about Chronos crashed.. its about they OPEN Oly for Naia even if Chronos still down.. if you really cant understand the difference, then pointless to convince you!

I'm not teaching anyone. I'm just giving an alternate view. Either like it or not I don't really care. 

You said - WHAT are you NOT getting.. its UNWORTHY to loose THIS way.. it could been prevented.. but was NOT!!!

I countered with - it could have also been avoided by Nagnar but it wasn't. We play on a NCSoft game do we really think it's going to work 100% and if you say yes then you are fooling yourself :)

Both are valid views

You mentioned choice in the above message, so Nagnar had the choice to do it and didn't. He has no choice now as the server isn't up. This is unfortunate but also is reflective on the platform we play

if they only give us dandy balls with would go to show how much we mean to ncwest, which we already know.. we mean nothing unless your a whale buying ncoin, only thing ncwest cares about is us being stupid and buying ncoin.  all this is a joke.

2 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

I'm not teaching anyone. I'm just giving an alternate view. Either like it or not I don't really care. 

You said - WHAT are you NOT getting.. its UNWORTHY to loose THIS way.. it could been prevented.. but was NOT!!!

I countered with - it could have also been avoided by Nagnar but it wasn't. We play on a NCSoft game do we really think it's going to work 100% and if you say yes then you are fooling yourself :)

Both are valid views

You mentioned choice in the above message, so Nagnar had the choice to do it and didn't. He has no choice now as the server isn't up. This is unfortunate but also is reflective on the platform we play

again.. you sat next to him?.. how do you KNOW he had a choice? based on he still had 10 matches left.. and you KNOW he dont have life? this is called ASSUMPTION... now here are FACTS.. NCWest did choose to open Dimensional Server.. giving free passage for Naia, but CLOSED for Chronos!!!!

1 minute ago, KariganCL said:

Disable Oly for the month then.  No heroes on either server. How about that?

Agreed

1 minute ago, PugofCrydee said:

Both are valid views

Oly starts while most US are at work still.  NagnarX only had 1.5 hrs to do matches on Friday and only got 15 out of 25 done before it ended.  there was no choice other then leaving work early.  

Just now, NejJim said:

again.. you sat next to him?.. how do you KNOW he had a choice? based on he still had 10 matches left.. and you KNOW he dont have life?

I never said that I said that he had 10 matches left, if he chose not to play them he may have had a reason. As to what that would be I don't know but I did surmise that he waiting for his comp.

12 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

It could have also been avoided by Nagnar but it wasn't. We play on a NCSoft game do we really think it's going to work 100% and if you say yes then you are fooling yourself :) 

Stop with this nonsense. He could be jerking off all oly time yesterday and do it today. It's NOT HIS fault server is down. Don't defend the company that is in the wrong here for giving the other server an UNFFAIR advantage.

1 minute ago, BattleScav said:

Agreed

Oly starts while most US are at work still.  NagnarX only had 1.5 hrs to do matches on Friday and only got 15 out of 25 done before it ended.  there was no choice other then leaving work early.  

I know it starts during work time in the US as I also live in the US. I completed about 18 matches in an hour. I understand that you are queuing to avoid other Oly picks so probably can't do as fast as someone that just does matches

Hello everyone,

We have another update: Unfortunately, we will have to extend the downtime again. The latest estimate is that Chronos will be unavailable until 5 PM PDT. However, please keep in mind the time may change.

I will keep updating you all.

I apologize for the inconvenience and the frequent changes in the estimate.

Regards,
Hermes

A Great GM would kill both servers! Naia and already Chronos.... But then again like I said before the 1 GM working on this is playing on Naia so why fix the problem before the Oly is over!! Keep it one-sided!! Again So it's showing the Brightness of these (this) GM running this show.....

So SAD!!

GF DCSoft

7 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

Both are valid views

I too disagree 100%, nc should of allowed no 1 to do it if 1 side wasn't able, period.

2 minutes ago, ANobody said:

Stop with this nonsense. He could be jerking off all oly time yesterday and do it today. It's NOT HIS fault server is down. Don't defend the company that is in the wrong here for giving the other server an UNFFAIR advantage.

Have I once defended NCSoft?