Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Resolved

EMpulse

7 minutes ago, dertli123 said:

silencing compensation they will try to trick you with crap

Not sure what you're trying to say there, but when you quote me, can you quote me back in my own language? Freaks me out when I see myself speaking in tongues. 😆

1 minute ago, BattleScav said:

NagnarX vs Doer.  Doer wins by being out fed each month but loses vs Nagnar every time they match up.

every "Top" clans are abusing the matchup and feeding people, im sorry but there's no place to complain for something ur clan does everytime.  i also lost to betrayed once but he never won against me, its the same. 

But on annother note its not fair for chronos who suffer the downtime still  but well, what to do about it, except wait for GM's to talk about it 😛 

This 1 GM working on this On-going problem(s) must be a Naia player, close down Chronos so they can win Hero's on all classes and run Dethrone!! HAHA Broken Game!! Why do I keep playing this game... Always something!!

1 minute ago, MinorThreat said:

its kinda unfair, they can finish theirs's then flood ours with low point noobs, right?

You realize as Andouille said they feed as well. so you may get some low points but all the feeders with hi points will be there as well and they seem to have a knack for getting each other

5 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

Nagnar had time to do matches yesterday, He was there at the start of Oly as I saw him in Aden at the NPC

had time?.. OMG.. you think all play like YOU think?.. cmon.. could be any reasons why wanted to do today.. irl issues.. tactics in opponents.. or feeding.. WHATEVER reason.. UNWORTHY to loose the months work for title, THIS WAY!!!

6 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

every "Top" clans are abusing the matchup and feeding people, im sorry but there's no place to complain for something ur clan does everytime.  i also lost to betrayed once but he never won against me, its the same. 

But on annother note its not fair for chronos who suffer the downtime still  but well, what to do about it, except wait for GM's to talk about it 😛 

I’m perfectly fine with going back to old school oly . Class vs Class . Point is if server is having issues why bring up the ability to do oly when a full server cannot 

min the bright side at least we will get dandy balls

7 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

Dont tell me that Oly in l2 is a feeding game.... I don't believe you... Pause for laughs 🤣

3 minutes ago, NejJim said:

had time?.. OMG.. you think all play like YOU think?.. cmon.. could be any reasons why wanted to do today.. irl issues.. tactics in opponents.. or feeding.. WHATEVER reason.. UNWORTHY to loose the months work for title, THIS WAY!!!

Just saying that he left 10 matches that he didnt need to do

2 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

Just saying that he left 10 matches that he didnt need to do

and you sat next to him.. knowing that he didnt had kids running around playing with some dangerous items.. or his gf screaming "i want it NOW".. or he waiting for some opponents to max out theirs so he dont need to face them.. AGAIN.. could be countless of reasons.. but you made it.. his fault not doing yesterday!!! how could he NOT been thinking of Naia will be up and able to oly.. but Chronos will NOT! :/

1 minute ago, NejJim said:

and you sat next to him.. knowing that he didnt had kids running around playing with some dangerous items.. or his gf screaming "i want it NOW".. or he waiting for some opponents to max out theirs so he dont need to face them.. AGAIN.. could be countless of reasons.. but you made it.. his fault not doing yesterday!!! how could he NOT been thinking of Naia will be up and able to oly.. but Chronos will NOT! :/

you seem to be invested in this. I'm just saying he has gear and he was around, he probably was waiting on the comp to do something and he would have responded, yet he could have done it all last night. That's all I'm saying. You know people learn by their mistakes so maybe this will help is he loses. Anyway if the server comes up he still has time to do those last matches..... :) 

• Hermes changed the title to Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Update 4
1 minute ago, PugofCrydee said:

you seem to be invested in this. I'm just saying he has gear and he was around, he probably was waiting on the comp to do something and he would have responded, yet he could have done it all last night. That's all I'm saying. You know people learn by their mistakes so maybe this will help is he loses. Anyway if the server comes up he still has time to do those last matches..... :) 

WHAT are you NOT getting.. its UNWORTHY to loose THIS way.. it could been prevented.. but was NOT!!!

3 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Hello, everyone.

Please know that we are aware of the current Chronos server connectivity issue and are in the process of addressing it.  Chronos  will be taken down until at least 5 PM PDT*** (perhaps longer) in order to resolve the situation.

We greatly appreciate your patience until we can get everything working once again as intended.

Thanks so much,

-EMpulse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update 1:

We are extending the server downtime by one hour. We expect it to be back at 12:00 PM PDT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Update 2:

We are extending the Chronos server downtime by one hour. We expect it to be back at 1:00 PM PDT.

The Dimensional server will be available in a few minutes.

***Update 3:

We are extending the Chronos server downtime until 3:00 PM PDT.

***Update 4:

We are extending the Chronos server downtime until 5:00 PM PDT.

Please note the above time can change.

Call Korea to help you guys..

1 minute ago, NejJim said:

WHAT are you NOT getting.. its UNWORTHY to loose THIS way.. it could been prevented.. but was NOT!!!

It could have also been avoided by Nagnar but it wasn't. We play on a NCSoft game do we really think it's going to work 100% and if you say yes then you are fooling yourself :) 

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We have another update: Unfortunately, we will have to extend the downtime again. The latest estimate is that Chronos will be unavailable until 5 PM PDT. However, please keep in mind the time may change.

I will keep updating you all.

I apologize for the inconvenience and the frequent changes in the estimate.

Regards,
Hermes

2 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We have another update: Unfortunately, we will have to extend the downtime again. The latest estimate is that Chronos will be unavailable until 5 PM PDT. However, please keep in mind the time may change.

Regards,
Hermes

any comments about olympiad issue?

2 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Regards,
Hermes

This company is so incompetent its mind boggling. So you are just going to let naia steal all the heros and do oly and dethrone uncontested last oly day of the month. You guys are a bad joke @Hermes

4 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Regards,
Hermes

Time to sleep in Europe good night @Hermes Call Korea to help , don't forget compensation for people who will be sleeping !!