Live Server Maintenance: September 14, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 14, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Aden’s Tour Game event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Kaliel’s Blessing Box promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Chronos Compensation Event will end next week.
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic, Honey Dark Beer and Freya’s Scroll of Storm from the Chronos Coupon will be removed.
    • Baskets and Cubes of Gratitude, and Dragon Weapon Coupons will be removed on 9/21.
  • The Oriana Lucky Draw event will end!
    • All event-related items will be removed.
  • Dragon Treasure Chests and Dragon Keys will be removed.

@Hermes @Wissp

this pretty lackluster m8, not gonna lie.

we are waiting for the following events:

red libra

dragon slayer enchant event with dragon claws and dragon weps

news about the update we know is coming here shortly (patch notes, cutoff dates of korea updates included, etc)

this pass is sad, wont buy.  temp heaven?  10 rune stones for top reward?  kara tali is in middle? gtfo...

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 14, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Aden’s Tour Game event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Kaliel’s Blessing Box promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Chronos Compensation Event will end next week.
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic, Honey Dark Beer and Freya’s Scroll of Storm from the Chronos Coupon will be removed.
    • Baskets and Cubes of Gratitude, and Dragon Weapon Coupons will be removed on 9/21.
  • The Oriana Lucky Draw event will end!
    • All event-related items will be removed.
  • Dragon Treasure Chests and Dragon Keys will be removed.

WTF

4 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

this pretty lackluster m8, not gonna lie.

we are waiting for the following events:

red libra

dragon slayer enchant event with dragon claws and dragon weps

news about the update we know is coming here shortly (patch notes, cutoff dates of korea updates included, etc)

whis pass is sad, wont buy.  temp heaven?  gtfo...

for dragon claws maybe wait till xmas/new year  time thats the time for that stick event...

why u expect much from the l2 pass ? and is on free rewards not on premium

Things we want (In no order, but would keep a lot of people happy)
Things we haven't had for a long time, which people keep asking for.
Things the market is short on, or people are hoarding and reselling at silly rates.
(Which ever way you want to look at it, we need them)

Dragon Weapon augment stones
Dragon weapon event (Enchant slayer/freya w/e you want to call it this time round)
EXP Party penalty removal (There are plenty of people looking to return, or returned, and struggle because of their CP being higher)
  -- Yes there was one previously, but there are always people returning, especially as the summer ends.
  -- Even if it was just from 110+ upwards.
Cookies.
Detons Purple Potions
Brilliant Freya Roses
Brilliant Freya Scrolls
Shining Royal Dragon Pots
Royal honey beer
Shining royal gold hour glass

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, fademist said:

for dragon claws maybe wait till xmas/new year  time thats the time for that stick event...

why u expect much from the l2 pass ? and is on free rewards not on premium

i expect the pass to be useful. the only thing useful in there is a kara talisman and vit maint.  the 1st pass was the best by far.  they have gotten worse with each release, this being the worst so far.

another free "login in all your boxes so we can say we still have players event" yall good? 

i had expectations when juji quit for better events and promos, but i think you guys are just copying and pasting old events.

The free events you guys do dont even give good rewards. Im tired as im sure most of the players are of having 154 different stacks of nonstackable consumables in there inventory, you know because you cant change your class if your inventory is completely screwed up. 

last thing.... where the hell is red libra and dragon slayer events? enchanting event is about the only way most people can gear up with essentials to play this game with out refinancing there mortgages. 

28 minutes ago, Fixee said:

My congratulations @Wissp you are doing your job very badly, which you said you would listen to the community, that you would help the players.Congratulations, you showed us that the NC West no longer has any ability to manage the game properly.

So funny, might i be wrong about this but it seems so clear.One  quits and another comes right away alive, would it not be the same person with a different forum name and also a different approach just to give you people a small feeling of hope ?! I kinda like the faith you guys have after all these years of pain :D

• Haha 1

Guys for real,    Talking about libra every single day won't change anything, i will repeat what i said on other post:  Red Libra is scheduled every year at a certain period to match update/promo following.  it has always been like this,  just be patient u'll have it before the end of the year (i guess)

on other note, L2 pass is good,  Heaven for everyone for 1 month or so, and kara talisman for us top players  + if u calculate other reward u get a nice amount of adena for the ncoin spent.  + l2 pass buff is good and vit too.  there's no place to complain about a good thing.

That aden minigame looks new to me and that's also a good point, now for the reward lets see before complaining i guess :) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, xer0ff said:

Things we want (In no order, but would keep a lot of people happy)
Things we haven't had for a long time, which people keep asking for.
Things the market is short on, or people are hoarding and reselling at silly rates.
(Which ever way you want to look at it, we need them)

Dragon Weapon augment stones
Dragon weapon event (Enchant slayer/freya w/e you want to call it this time round)
EXP Party penalty removal (There are plenty of people looking to return, or returned, and struggle because of their CP being higher)
  -- Yes there was one previously, but there are always people returning, especially as the summer ends.
  -- Even if it was just from 110+ upwards.
Cookies.
Detons Purple Potions
Brilliant Freya Roses
Brilliant Freya Scrolls
Shining Royal Dragon Pots
Royal honey beer
Shining royal gold hour glass

They will just put them in store so we have to pay Ncoin is the rumor.. that is why they are draining server. 

2 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

Guys for real,    Talking about libra every single day won't change anything, i will repeat what i said on other post:  Red Libra is scheduled every year at a certain period to match update/promo following.  it has always been like this,  just be patient u'll have it before the end of the year (i guess)

on other note, L2 pass is good,  Heaven for everyone for 1 month or so, and kara talisman for us top players  + if u calculate other reward u get a nice amount of adena for the ncoin spent.  + l2 pass buff is good and vit too.  there's no place to complain about a good thing.

That aden minigame looks new to me and that's also a good point, now for the reward lets see before complaining i guess :) 

lets see if the kara comes in a box like it should...

1 minute ago, iHyperlite said:

whats the source of your rumors?

ill gladly pay ncoin straight for items instead of this gamble stuff

They did same thing with Forgotten's. and other items, as we all know, it's what everyone is saying same process they did before.

If the glove fits... that's my bet.