Live Server Maintenance: September 14, 2022

Wissp

6 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Guys for real,    Talking about libra every single day won't change anything, i will repeat what i said on other post:  Red Libra is scheduled every year at a certain period to match update/promo following.  it has always been like this,  just be patient u'll have it before the end of the year (i guess)

on other note, L2 pass is good,  Heaven for everyone for 1 month or so, and kara talisman for us top players  + if u calculate other reward u get a nice amount of adena for the ncoin spent.  + l2 pass buff is good and vit too.  there's no place to complain about a good thing.

That aden minigame looks new to me and that's also a good point, now for the reward lets see before complaining i guess :) 

The mini game is not new, we had it before and I was actually waiting for it, it is pretty fun, it is one of my favorite 😄, I was wandering why they did not had it last year, but the rewards ar just bait just like in the boxes sale, you say you give top 10 to lure people to play the game but the rate are impossible to get, they could give small rewards with better rates people would be happier if they get something, but the mini game is pretty fun ( I would also change the +6 angel to 100 angel box, but the suggestion are useless here so no point )

59 minutes ago, Arkidis said:

W8 , why don't we have a "back 2 school promo sales event in which players will spend real money to get useless items" 🤑

Simple answer: because the game is now more than 18 Years old... anyone playing now that is actually in "School" of any kind, it is either a voluntary position or they are about to recieve their Honorary Degree!

Back-to-School sales should have started mid-August for viable markets(Let's have a Drop-Out sale in October... for anyone who has dropped out in the last 5 Years)

At first I look at L2 pass and see Talisman - Heaven. I think to myself, oh, this is nice for a change.

.......But then I see it's going to be removed on Nov 2nd.!!!!! Seriously? The main reward? Why can't you give ppl something permanent, something to aim for? Make it non-tradable, whatever, but why nothing can ever be permanent. There is no way to gear up in this game except for l2store.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Helv said:

At first I look at L2 pass and see Talisman - Heaven. I think to myself, oh, this is nice for a change.

.......But then I see it's going to be removed on Nov 2nd.!!!!! Seriously? The main reward? Why can't you give ppl something permanent, something to aim for? Make it non-tradable, whatever, but why nothing can ever be permanent. There is no way to gear up in this game except for l2store.

i wonder why u even thought that they would put heaven tali perma ... :P

9 hours ago, W0XY said:

Aden Tour Game? LF Info! :D

It opens like the colection system, and you roll a dice 🎲  and advances on the bord if you step on the rong one you go to jail and need to roll a dice to get out , when you reach the end you get to fight the boss , if you give a bigger dice than the boss you win and get the boss box ( yes again to go to the never ending box) when you open de box you will probably get the less  reward like always. 

3 hours ago, Mitzza said:

It opens like the colection system, and you roll a dice 🎲  and advances on the bord if you step on the rong one you go to jail and need to roll a dice to get out , when you reach the end you get to fight the boss , if you give a bigger dice than the boss you win and get the boss box ( yes again to go to the never ending box) when you open de box you will probably get the less  reward like always. 

Rewards look somewhat updated though which is nice.  Not just simple freya roses for the dice game that is nice.  L2 Pass people are missing the big part.... THE FREE VERSION GIVES YOU THE HEAVEN TALISMAN  so you do not need spend a dime to get a temp heaven talisman i see that as a big thing.

My problem is the paid one only gives 10 rune stones as the final payout?  Is that a mistake because 10 rune stones makes no sense 1 skill lower level 8.  Higher level 16 32 and 64.... whats 10 do for you?

• Like 1

- Give Free untradable Heaven Talisman for everybody, remove this deletation date and change compound rate for create one by 15%.
So soon more ppl will spent in gran kain enchant for this talisman. and gear gap will be reduced.

- Give 3 months Kara Talisman or forgotten lvl 30 for who buy L2 pass and everybody will pay for this. Nobody want/need buffs and pots.

Vote me for GM  ;D

13 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Guys for real,    Talking about libra every single day won't change anything, i will repeat what i said on other post:  Red Libra is scheduled every year at a certain period to match update/promo following.  it has always been like this,  just be patient u'll have it before the end of the year (i guess)

on other note, L2 pass is good,  Heaven for everyone for 1 month or so, and kara talisman for us top players  + if u calculate other reward u get a nice amount of adena for the ncoin spent.  + l2 pass buff is good and vit too.  there's no place to complain about a good thing.

That aden minigame looks new to me and that's also a good point, now for the reward lets see before complaining i guess :) 

I completely agree with you Andouille, however I believe that the people who are asking for redlibra are those who need it the most.

In my case, my complaint was the issue of for example: Today a person who has windows 11 can not play the game normally, because the game closes, there is already a topic on the forum where players have practically given the whole solution of the problem to NC, and it's been a while that this happens, but nothing is done about such a problem.

And people, every company has a work plan, as in the case of NC the events are already with specific dates, but every company that gives proper value to the consumer, which in the case of NC is us, makes changes, serious companies, verify the main needs of consumers and perform maneuvers to be implementing the best service for them. But yes, this is not the case in NC, and perhaps never has been, so I firmly believe that NC should pass the lineage2 for a company that is responsible and can be present in the community, helping and listening to what all players have to say.

As the @Wissp came saying that would check what the community was asking, that would look at us, that would do thousands of things that did not do, I believe that has left everyone sad and angry, it was better that he had not said anything and simply had acted as the @Hermes, @EMpulse, and Arctic that never looked at the community.

The biggest complaint is not even being for the event, which at least seems to be a cool event, which unlike the others, may help a lot of people who can not invest so much money in the game, but the lack of a staff that cares about the players, after all, we are the ones who maintain the game, funding it for many years.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

THE FREE VERSION GIVES YOU THE HEAVEN TALISMAN  so you do not need spend a dime to get a temp heaven talisman i see that as a big thing.

No, its is not a big thing. A permanent talisman would be a big thing. 

When will you ppl stop accepting garbage as the norm here?...

2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Rewards look somewhat updated though which is nice.  Not just simple freya roses for the dice game that is nice.  L2 Pass people are missing the big part.... THE FREE VERSION GIVES YOU THE HEAVEN TALISMAN  so you do not need spend a dime to get a temp heaven talisman i see that as a big thing.

My problem is the paid one only gives 10 rune stones as the final payout?  Is that a mistake because 10 rune stones makes no sense 1 skill lower level 8.  Higher level 16 32 and 64.... whats 10 do for you?

Yes the rewards are updated, that is nice, but they are top so I doubt anyone will get it so they are not important, and again strange gameplay form NCsoft , what is the point to give 1 top reward to only 1 player if someone wins, you make 1 player happy and the rest go back to nothing, give less important  rewards to more players ( cry of dawn, Artifacts fragments, arti cry ....), and the other rewards Longing ? Angel +6 i do not know ..but whatever.

The mini  game is fun to play, and if it is fun the rewards do not matter ,

regarding L2 pass 10 Runes ( it should be grater rune).... Battle pass is not much fun you just need to reach the nr.  and colect rewards.  L2 pass 1 was ok but the rest are less attractive. 

13 minutes ago, BENTEJUI said:

hahahahahahahahahaha I don't know if it's a joke or a mistake

the top gift of l2pass on the premium live server is x10 rune stones seriously?

😂😂🤣😂🤣

don't laughing... on the next l2pass will give 4x Crystal R-grade at the end of the premium path :(

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, frankznbeanz said:

another free "login in all your boxes so we can say we still have players event" yall good? 

i had expectations when juji quit for better events and promos, but i think you guys are just copying and pasting old events.

The free events you guys do dont even give good rewards. Im tired as im sure most of the players are of having 154 different stacks of nonstackable consumables in there inventory, you know because you cant change your class if your inventory is completely screwed up. 

last thing.... where the hell is red libra and dragon slayer events? enchanting event is about the only way most people can gear up with essentials to play this game with out refinancing there mortgages. 

its good event you can do fast daily coal for clan quest extra dice if you have lot boxes 105 its chance to make some adena

8 hours ago, Slycutter said:

If you remember when you completed stage 10 - 20 - and 30 at the mini game you got a ticket 🎟  and use it to get armor appearances  stones ( white/ red / blue assassin)

@Wissp can we get that again? Now only scrolls .