The Shadow of Aegis Event LAG, FREEZE AND CRASH

Kale

Hi, my southamerican piece of sh$%t PC is the problem ? or this happen to everybody?

Impossible to play, extremly LAG, FREEZE, CRASHES

i like this kind of events but almost me, i can t play them.

Anyone else happen the same? maybe we need the horribles generic visual armors like when we log in to the game, like in the last event, the ORC with the club/stick

2 hours ago, Kale said:

Hi, my southamerican piece of sh$%t PC is the problem ? or this happen to everybody?

Anyone else happen the same? maybe we need the horribles generic visual armors like when we log in to the game, like in the last event, the ORC with the club/stick

Happens to me sometimes...try restarting your character in game before you go to instance.

6 hours ago, Kale said:

Lower all your grafic details from grafic option to minimum,  and reduce to minimum the distance areas both of them,  and use macro for target the ncp attack and after that macro target Victoria for reward 

On 10/23/2022 at 1:44 PM, RavenRae said:

This happen to everybody this days......🥲

Yes today it happened to everyone  @Wissp @Hermes today it was unplayable, it hase nothing to do with PC specs,  at today raid error and disconnected from raid, for 5 min it was impossible to log in the game ( error server is not rechargeable) and after 5 min I logged in, but the lag was making the game impossible to play in the raid instance zone.

5 hours ago, Mitzza said:

Yes today it happened to everyone  @Wissp @Hermes today it was unplayable, it hase nothing to do with PC specs,  at today raid error and disconnected from raid, for 5 min it was impossible to log in the game ( error server is not rechargeable) and after 5 min I logged in, but the lag was making the game impossible to play in the raid instance zone.

This event has always been a "train wreck" with major lag and dc's. (It use to be kill Fred The Destroyer.) That's why I no longer bother with it.

1 hour ago, Helv said:

Victory NPC should remain longer than 5 minutes due to lags and dcs.

@Hermes @Wissp This really!! I had 3 clients there on chronos server and all 3 got crit error just before the raid died and of course only 2 clients I managed to log back in to claim reward.. that's not cool and totally unnecessary - make the npc stay 10 or 15min or leave the npc up for hours but make it so only chars that did damage to the raid can claim reward even if those dc mid fight they would still be able to claim cause of the damage done  :(

Pfff... People who play L2 in 2022y dont know that L2 developer command its just people from "street"? 

This problems exist from "orc" even - maybe 4-5years.

To solve that problem its so easy...  developer  must sw.off option to use skill in that event.. that's so easy... but... no brain...

SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE with this, is really insane, great idea turn off the skills, that and generic armor appearance should be done

and in the next event like this, make this kind of Raids like Castilla Labyrinth, solo instance, forget to join with 1000 chars in the same scenario, i cannot be if you are not live in korea with really technology

12 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

This event has always been a "train wreck" with major lag and dc's. (It use to be kill Fred The Destroyer.) That's why I no longer bother with it.

If I reduced to minimum the npc limit range , and zone range it was playable no lag, but yesterday It was just impossible. 

4 hours ago, Kale said:

SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE with this, is really insane, great idea turn off the skills, that and generic armor appearance should be done

and in the next event like this, make this kind of Raids like Castilla Labyrinth, solo instance, forget to join with 1000 chars in the same scenario, i cannot be if you are not live in korea with really technology

Ies I do not understand why people use skills,  all you need is maximum p.atak speed and macro for atak target, the instance zone should be configured for minimum settings so this things would not happen.