Sayha Seer Exploit

Acsa

2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Big deal is an exploited skill that is not being used for intended purposes can be used to take points from high level toons with 105 toon and then transfer it back to other high level toons.

That is the complaint.  NO one cares about the actual seer itself.  Me I find them annoying and pain in olympiad but never see on outside.

Whne you look at class ranking onlt  4 are decent level and 110 gets you in top 20.  Rank 100 is only 105

What are it's intended purposes then?

• Like 1

Sayha Seer is the worst toon to play Lineage2. Ncsoft should just remove the class.. no one really played it.

Strangely people complain about this junk class. Every toon have their intended purpose... lol

If you want to farm Olympiad.. can just go level one Sayha seer to 105.

On 10/23/2022 at 9:58 AM, Acsa said:

Hi,  

People started to exploit Olympiad by using Sayha Seer( lvl 99+, no equipment usually).

The exploit is used like this:

• Taking advantage of low cooldown of hide on Sayha Seer Class, a big number of Seers are created and register Olympiad at the same time in order to "catch" a certain player.
  • The moment the Player is "caught" the Sayha  Seer is played in full hide, no attacks being done, ending the Olympiad in a Draw that makes both of the players lose 20 or more Points this bringing a big disadvantage to the player that is "hunted" by the other players that create the Sayha Seers to use it only for this purpose.

In other words: please help us change this type of Draw, since against the players usually is not taken any action that do this Exploit, at least correct an unfair behavior of Game Mechanics.

The same advantage that the opponent has of fighting with a sayha you have.
The class serves almost nothing and you come with that, several players know how to play against sayha, if you don't know try to learn. It's not an exploit! They want to make sayha equal to summoner, useless. Now you want to take advantage of playing with far superior classes that are only one hit on sayha/summon etc. and still want this advantage of nerfing what characterizes the class? Wake up, not everything is about you.

On 11/29/2022 at 10:14 AM, Sorc76 said:

I find this complain about Sayha Seer comical.

Sayha Seer is the worst toon in the game. Can't even decently kill mob for xping. So difficult to level one.

If other's are using 1 for Olympiad, you can just go level one. What's the big deal?

Exactly!

On 10/26/2022 at 1:37 PM, iHyperlite said:

as with many systems in this game, they need to be updated to be useful and applicable to our state of the game ion our region.

i look forward to what you "find" in this.  the class can be invisible fairly cheaply, and other items allow them to play olympiad this way.  kind of interesting it took this long for people to abuse this.

Says the guy who plays 100% hide in olympiad.
What they should be investigating is ppl like you and iUncer who abuse of 3rd party program to follow and catch anny hide class.

Sayha is a way better toon for low geared ppl to have some f#cking fun in this olympiad game, not just for those who spend thousands and still can be nothing.

The game is for all, play for free, I still believe in that and I dont think they should change the class but the olympiad system. 

On 10/26/2022 at 12:42 PM, Hermes said:

Olá

Estamos verificando isso e atualizaremos o tópico assim que eu souber mais.

Hermes

The problem with Lineage 2 is that NCsoft creates so many items and they are missing out on all of it. And these items end up benefiting some classes and harming others and that's always been the case and NCsoft never did anything to solve it.  Let's remember the past, when the covers that absorb data appeared, which the Iss always used the same tactic to win in this, because the Iss already has a skill that absorbs damage along with the cover, the class just used the gems that give damage , and simply turned to stone and waited for the time to run out, that's it, he won the fight without basically doing anything.

I myself yesterday, I fought against an ertheia mage, he simply used his ability to disappear, and then he just appeared, he used the gem that deals damage, I never remember the name, and he spent the rest of the time using hide, the whole time using hide and still with an advantage, because it can hide and teleport away, so when you use skills in the area, it will no longer be there.

And all players who use this class do this now, get a gem that deals damage from afar, and use hide nonstop, not even using a talisman to locate the ertheia mage works, because the talisman covers little space and the ertheia mage manages to use hide and teleport away and that's it, it's a very annoying thing.

Many will claim that this is the class's skills, I didn't know that the class's skill was just hide, I agree that the class in the x1 fight has its disadvantages, it is enough for NCsoft to improve this, both physical and magical resistance, but we have to understand that the class has to win by its abilities and not depend on the items sold by the game, as this even harms the game. In my opinion, many items sold in the game store should not even be used in the Olympics, for me the player should only use his skills and his skills, depend 100% on these skills, but item skills should only be used in PVP, Siege, PVE, but not in olympics. Because sometimes the player is not even a good player, he is just a player with money.

And then I ask, how to defeat a class that gives you damage and spends the rest of the minutes using Hide nonstop? Is this real fighting? No, it's not, it's unfair.  And let's be honest, most Lineage 2 items created by NCsoft basically benefit the DDs that do the most damage and harm other classes, for example, supports don't gain any advantage with such items, when I say no, I mean of them being using the same items against a DD using the same item. Because these items enhance the abilities of these classes, it seems that NCsoft spent years creating items that enhance the game's dominant class, and the ertheia mage is taking advantage of all of this, his hide is infinite, he uses it non-stop, his hide has no weakness, there is no limitation, for example, Sigel has two buffs that increase P.Defense and the other M.Defense, but if he uses another shield skill, it disables the buff, leaving Sigel vulnerable, you see this type of situation occurring with DDs do not occur. This should apply to Feohs, for example, if Feoh uses the mana shield, and he uses certain skills, the mana shield should be deactivated, the ertheia mage would have to have his hide with increased reuse, and so on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • L2 Team

The skills that allow Sayha Seer to become hidden are an integral part of the class and we do not currently plan to make any changes to the associated skills.

If you believe the Sayha Seer skills are being abused by another player, please record the encounter and submit a ticket to our Customer Service team, and we will investigate each report on a case-by-case basis. Thank you!

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/categories/115001077443-Game-Support  

On 12/13/2022 at 1:52 AM, Wissp said:

The skills that allow Sayha Seer to become hidden are an integral part of the class and we do not currently plan to make any changes to the associated skills.

If you believe the Sayha Seer skills are being abused by another player, please record the encounter and submit a ticket to our Customer Service team, and we will investigate each report on a case-by-case basis. Thank you!

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/categories/115001077443-Game-Support  

And do you think its normal when "naked" Sayha 99lvl (so play just 1h)  with items for 1$ in oly killing acc which lvl up 2-10 years  and spend for items 50.000-100.000$?... common... :) 

While we're at it, Please ALSO remove the Tyrr passive that enables them to heal for a % of the health everytime they are hit. This has far larger ramifications in open pvp and the rest of the game that seers in hide. 

Also, please have Tyrr CS have a fixed cool down like in Korea.