Sayha Seer Exploit

Acsa

Hi,  

People started to exploit Olympiad by using Sayha Seer( lvl 99+, no equipment usually).

The exploit is used like this:

• Taking advantage of low cooldown of hide on Sayha Seer Class, a big number of Seers are created and register Olympiad at the same time in order to "catch" a certain player.
  • The moment the Player is "caught" the Sayha  Seer is played in full hide, no attacks being done, ending the Olympiad in a Draw that makes both of the players lose 20 or more Points this bringing a big disadvantage to the player that is "hunted" by the other players that create the Sayha Seers to use it only for this purpose.

In other words: please help us change this type of Draw, since against the players usually is not taken any action that do this Exploit, at least correct an unfair behavior of Game Mechanics.

• Thanks 1

As a seer main, being invisible is part of the kit, you take that away and the class would be ruined. I do agree however changes should be made to olympiad overall and how points and ties are handled. They've ruined everything.. this is just one more issue they'll ignore 

4 hours ago, Acsa said:

Hi,  

People started to exploit Olympiad by using Sayha Seer( lvl 99+, no equipment usually).

The exploit is used like this:

• Taking advantage of low cooldown of hide on Sayha Seer Class, a big number of Seers are created and register Olympiad at the same time in order to "catch" a certain player.
  • The moment the Player is "caught" the Sayha  Seer is played in full hide, no attacks being done, ending the Olympiad in a Draw that makes both of the players lose 20 or more Points this bringing a big disadvantage to the player that is "hunted" by the other players that create the Sayha Seers to use it only for this purpose.

In other words: please help us change this type of Draw, since against the players usually is not taken any action that do this Exploit, at least correct an unfair behavior of Game Mechanics.

Use stealth detector and one shot them that's what I do in oly

28 minutes ago, Kysannia said:

As a seer main, being invisible is part of the kit, you take that away and the class would be ruined. I do agree however changes should be made to olympiad overall and how points and ties are handled. They've ruined everything.. this is just one more issue they'll ignore 

There is a difference between using hide and being in hide 100% of the time. You only have to look at the points and the levels to know that something is wrong here. We have 105 toons that have in excess of 1300 points. Doubt @Wissp will do anything or care about responding as the "great communicator" has not been able to communicate much of late.

• Haha 1

@Wissp@Hermesi lost 20 point also vs some lvl 105 sayha seer and this toon its nova toon used only for hunting player to make them lose many point, i know player already gave up playing oly bcz of how bad some player killing the game and fun by using this sayha seer. So please try fix this problem by reduce CD of that class skills,ty.

On 10/23/2022 at 2:00 PM, iAndouille said:

Sayha seer is the claas that all frustrated people play bcz they can't reach or achieve anything in a video game most likely.

Second of all even Korea has this issue.

Fairplay has never been a thing in L2 and the community is hella toxic,  Look at how Nova abuse everything they can in order to keep a Castle, and a few heros by overFeeding and playing seers. not only them but in chronos its them.

Why pick that clan, the opposing clan is as bad if not worse, you just aren't at war with them, that's convenient. 

First, this is not an explicit, but rather outplay, taking advantage of how the systems in-game are set up.

An exploit is something that's used in a way that is taking advantage of a weakness or bug, which this is not.

Oly is for plebs anyways, that cheat through rmt.

• Thanks 1

On 10/23/2022 at 4:49 PM, kjs said:

@Hermesfix this!

On 10/23/2022 at 6:50 PM, Kysannia said:

Quote.. they need to fix that. No 1 play that char except in oly or siege for interrupt cast.

On 10/23/2022 at 7:10 PM, AshesOfAden said:

Use stealth detector and one shot them that's what I do in oly

You can do that with low equip saya, not vs top saya with top items. 

waiting gm reply, ty

On 10/24/2022 at 9:47 AM, RealMayer said:

@Wissp@Hermesi lost 20 point also vs some lvl 105 sayha seer and this toon its nova toon used only for hunting player to make them lose many point, i know player already gave up playing oly bcz of how bad some player killing the game and fun by using this sayha seer. So please try fix this problem by reduce CD of that class skills,ty.

Please, give the complete information to staff. Like that Seer called "S" is Exeqtor toon, your big friend, and he already did take a lot of points from other players, Brevant (your class opponent) inclusive 2x this month.

We need a complete rework in olympiad system:

• Remove item farm from oly (skill books etc) to avoid A LOT of toons registering in oly only to farm;
  • Matchmaking rework. We have 2 or 3 real matches avg each oly week, all other matches is fighting against naked toons or ppl with gear/level difference;
  • Big waves to make points feed harder. Instead of 5/6 players registered needed to fight a wave, we need 10+ for example.

But, as we know, nothing will be changed.

53 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

We are checking on this and will update the topic once I know more.

Hermes

as with many systems in this game, they need to be updated to be useful and applicable to our state of the game ion our region.

i look forward to what you "find" in this.  the class can be invisible fairly cheaply, and other items allow them to play olympiad this way.  kind of interesting it took this long for people to abuse this.

I didn't quite understand what the problem is. Each class has its own skills kit. Sayhas Seers don't have the right to be able to play? And the full hide/evasion daggers? And the Yul full critical rate? And the Titans with perma Guts? Is none of this a problem?

I think what should be discussed here are the Bots the guys are using to reveal the Sayhas Seers. As far as I know, the videos have already been sent by ticket and nothing has been done. People following invisible chars with locked target...

This is anti-game, not using the skills the class has.