Is there a chance?

Asari

Hi there!

I would back after huge break with l2. After study some forum threads i have some doubts about my decision about back to Lineage in official serv. 
Please answer me for a few question. 
1. Is there any chance to legally catch up other high lvl players?
2. What about economy and „special l2store OP items” is any sense to play if i wont pay for theese stuff? I think its huuuge difference (i saw that stats, thats ridiculous).
3. Is really Naia owned by 1 clan, and there is no fun with pvp/ pve (dragons)?
4. I usualy play support. I need some advices about which class is mostly needed (pls dont answer about just class, like „HEALER” I prefer specific clas like Sigel Evas, or Iss SwordMuse, and reasonable arguments. 

(EDIT/ I just add, i have nothing on serv here, so ill start with clean account)

If you wanna help me, i would be glad and, amybe some1 need a support style play friends in clan?
CCV_iStock-619079366-2000x1331.jpg

2 hours ago, Asari said:

Hi there!

I would back after huge break with l2. After study some forum threads i have some doubts about my decision about back to Lineage in official serv. 
2. What about economy and „special l2store OP items” is any sense to play if i wont pay for theese stuff? I think its huuuge difference (i saw that stats, thats ridiculous).
4. I usualy play support. I need some advices about which class is mostly needed (pls dont answer about just class, like „HEALER” I prefer specific clas like Sigel Evas, or Iss SwordMuse, and reasonable arguments. 

(EDIT/ I just add, i have nothing on serv here, so ill start with clean account)

If you wanna help me, i would be glad and, amybe some1 need a support style play friends in clan?

1.Its possible in theory but probably NO.

2.No

3.If no for first 2 then nr.3 have no meaning. if you have 2-3000 usd to put in game you can try to pvp....and fail miserable :D Ppl have 50 000 USD chars to pvp...

4.Healer-no matter witch, ISS Hierophant, Doomcryer and sword muse>>>Those are the cheapest chars to play.

3 hours ago, Asari said:

Hi there!

CCV_iStock-619079366-2000x1331.jpg

1. ofc YES!

2. For pve u can try, but it will be harder, and hard to earn some adena.

3. Evryday we have pvp, cuz u have 2 strong clans here

4. Choose tank and they will love u :D (atm it's very hard for tank)

45 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

2.No

Sometimes I think that players wants make 1 quest and get 105/105 lvl... where are those players from begining? where are those players whos didn't use ss cuz it was to expensive... Catching lvl is too easy now!

3.If no for first 2 then nr.3 have no meaning. if you have 2-3000 usd to put in game you can try to pvp....and fail miserable :D Ppl have 50 000 USD chars to pvp...

u can put even 100 000 USD and with this thinking u will fail and quit faster than others...

4.Healer-no matter witch, ISS Hierophant, Doomcryer and sword muse>>>Those are the cheapest chars to play.

cheapest? u mean box, cuz u didn't think about main chars?

Said to Alyssa/Oblivion/Dudot or others top players that they have chaep chars... GL

Hello, it is hard to start from 0 and build a strong character! All depends on your time management TBH. 

1. If you are rly hardcore and active you can get some of the better items you need, but not all! By hardcore player I mean RLY hardcore playing by hand organizing other people, having a party, monitoring the market, buy-sell constantly, resell stuff etc etc... 

2.As I already said, some items you can obtain, but it is hard.

3.Naia is 2 sided, both big clans have Castles and there is pvp, but for pvp'ing you need rly good items! in Smaller clans there is also a lot of fun sometimes so, it is up to you!

4.Since you do not want to spend on the game, you need also to decide how much time are you going to invest here! Best for you in my opinion is ISS doomcryer/hierophant. Tanks are rare as always Phoenix knight or Eva's Templar are most needed atm! Still for a tank you will need good equipment/setup so you can tank mobs in different instances and zones which are like 102/103++ lvl.

12 minutes ago, Marcin said:

Sometimes I think that players wants make 1 quest and get 105/105 lvl... where are those players from begining? where are those players whos didn't use ss cuz it was to expensive... Catching lvl is too easy now!

Bro, you are stuck in the past...get over it.

And not to say, you really have medical problemes if you think you can catch up Alyssa/Oblivion/Dudot without investing any real(a lot) money in game or have those players in close friend list. "Catch up" mean you can compete from equal sides with them...Like I said, its possible...but unprobably :).
To have a healty & competitive environment every new player should rich maximum lvl&gear in terms of months(6-8-10 months) without boosts and friends help....due to many reasons this is not possible now.
In fact, to play this game with expectation you need to spend a lot of money, real money.

18 minutes ago, Marcin said:

u can put even 100 000 USD and with this thinking u will fail and quit faster than others...

Let me get it, you should try to pvp no matter lvl and equipp...lol lol lol lol you are hilarious. Best punisment in fact is non combat. Want pvp? Go fight with ppl same gear&lvl....stop gank lowbies.
Btw, Do you even know how frustrating is for a player lvl102-103 who try to farm Elven and mobs just sneezee and he die?
Same is for PVP..... a high lvl ex CL scamer fart and a party of 99-103ers die.

On 27/08/2018 at 8:33 AM, Asari said:

Hi there!

1. XP wise it's getting easier and easier. But gear wise... you have to spend a good amount of real money on L2 Store to get items / adena to equip your char (even for PVE).

2. You can play this game entirely for free, as long as you adjust your expectations to it :D

3. No. In Naia, there are 2 larger PVP clans atm (DH and MAX) and several neutral clans in between

4. Random generic answer -> any support should be fine. Play what you like to play ^_^

17 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

If ppl want to play easy games I don’t advice personally to go into multi player games . A better choice would be single player games . 

This. It's cheaper and less stressful, but it's really up to you.

On 27.08.2018 at 1:56 PM, Pleistoros said:

2.No

The best answer.

NC not care about newbies.

3 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

The best answer.

NC not care about newbies.

You are wrong , today there is event  with dragon weapons ,  chances to obtain one is same 4 everyone ,  end game players and begginers with  the rewards being  the best possible in game .

2 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

You are wrong , today there is event  with dragon weapons ,  chances to obtain one is same 4 everyone ,  end game players and begginers with  the rewards being  the best possible in game .

You got problems with maths?

Archived