Server Transfers Temporarily Disabled

Wissp

• L2 Team

The Server Transfer Service for Lineage II has been temporarily disabled until further notice. We will provide an update when this service has been restored. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 6:48 PM, Wissp said:

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

I can be patient when I know what is the plan. At the moment it is just another RANDOM by NCWest. Wait and see!!! No reason, not date for when the trasfers will be back on. No replays to playes questions.

Thank you!

My opinion is that they don't have much time left on their contract and they are doing nothing but collecting dollars as much as possible until they close the business.
They don't do any promotion of the game, they don't bring new events, they don't solve anything in support, they ignore customers, they lie to customers, they treat customers with indifference, they don't have qualified employees, they don't manage to fix bugs, in other words they predicted that the game does not live long and tries to collect dollars as much as possible.
In addition, they close the tickets from the support without being resolved, they simply close them, delete certain tickets, more recently, posts on the forum have started to be deleted.

ppl quit every day because lag, continuous dcs, and zero drop (nice nerf on crisis) and after -30% adena dropp it was the best choice   in the world :D

and also when you are dc every hour you switch off the pc and bb ncsoft.. 

btw L2 in general is a HAZARD GAME... pay 2400ncoin or 16800 nccoin for 1 click with 10% of chance THIS IS HAZARD GAME PURE HAZARD GAME

• Like 1