Are we going to get a REAL XP event this year?!

gabby

21 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

30hrs of Dethrone a week
We dont need xp event at all anymore i make 10-13% a week on afk mode at lvl 122. 

if you play a sayha seer or have shiitty gear dont ask for xp event but for cheaper items. 

The XP is totally fine.

of course we need exp event, its not everyone that have 99 tri gear in a character and can kill mobs in everyplace!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, lCasT said:

of course we need exp event, its not everyone that have 99 tri gear in a character and can kill mobs in everyplace!

What u do with levels if you dont have gears to play on your kind of lvl places?

XP in server is fine, the Lack of items is not fine, Focus on real topic, level is just a number, its insignificant, worth nothing to be lvl 110 or 115 if u dont have any gears.

1 minute ago, iAndouille said:

What u do with levels if you dont have gears to play on your kind of lvl places?

XP in server is fine, the Lack of items is not fine, Focus on real topic, level is just a number, its insignificant, worth nothing to be lvl 110 or 115 if u dont have any gears.

I totality agree with you about cheap itens, we need it desperately... but exp event its also welcome! xD 

Level penalty makes a huge difference here even with gear.
115 > 117 already was a difference with same gear against same mobs, so saying XP/lvl makes no difference is not true also.

Do dailies 110 at 112 and the same at 116, the level penalty kicks in.

Since our server does not provide items, we need the XP to compensate.

The great truth is that yes we need equipment / items, we also need xp events same time this new format of xp in Dethrone, since we do not have equipment "easy", at least xp event we should have!

In an ideal world with a company that cared would be to facilitate the gain of equipment, but as we do not have that, what we have left is to level up.

On 11/10/2022 at 1:01 PM, SrtMarques said:

The great truth is that yes we need equipment / items, we also need xp events same time this new format of xp in Dethrone, since we do not have equipment "easy", at least xp event we should have!

In an ideal world with a company that cared would be to facilitate the gain of equipment, but as we do not have that, what we have left is to level up.

Agree , 

Dethrone is good place to exp I used to go every weekend when I could , now I don't bother as @iAndouille said I don't have gear and mobs just one shot me after update :D So just managing to get minimum amount of Points needed to get adena reward+ exp boosts at the end of the month :D 

lf +300% base + 100% party Bonus for 1-110, +200%  +100% party Bonus for 111-115, +100% + 100% party Bonus for 116-120 and +100% party Bonus for 121+

That way atleast the lvls will get closer together and hopefully brings back more pvp aspects into the game again.

Autohunt totally killed clan wars / pvp and communication within the clan and so on. All just 24/7 afk now.

Though i agree with @Andouille that mainly gear is the problem, then lvls come alone, but i know we won't get that cheap. So atleast the lvls in hope for some more active gameplay.

And for gods sake, fix that huge - points on Oly dc/draw. Already have several friends that stopped to do Oly because of that.

Well the past 4 weeks every character can have non stop vitality and non stop consumables from the event I'm non stop 1200% +  + full power from all the pots for the past 4 weeks so that's like a exp event but ppl seem to be to bored to engage in what current events we have and how to get something out of them.

Without the increase of the Base xp i wouldnt call it a kind of xp event.

Since we will never ever get the needed gear to play for some cheap prices they should atleast try to get the playerbase up in lvls.

We are all (like 1-2% aint) way to much behind if you see the zone/lvl changes for lv. 122+ zones while most are not near for it.

On 11/9/2022 at 7:40 PM, iAndouille said:

30hrs of Dethrone a week
We dont need xp event at all anymore i make 10-13% a week on afk mode at lvl 122. 

if you play a sayha seer or have shiitty gear dont ask for xp event but for cheaper items. 

The XP is totally fine.

Oh look... the biggest whale on the server says us peons don't need an exp event because HE already has all the gear and can one shot mobs in dethroned.  Can you be any more full of yourself? 

Many people are starting new characters, or don't level as fast, and well all know NC soft won't ever reduce prices on anything, but they might do wxp events.. so I am asking for something that is possible. 

Yes I'd MUCH rather items be reasonable.. but they give ZERO sh$ts so... xp event at least. 

@Hermes @Wisp