NC Soft?

B0wjob

3 hours ago, B0wjob said:

I wonder if they actually look at these poss.

I've spent over $11k on this game legit.

I even got a +30 Krishna bow, it's pretty badass.

How come I can't solo with my 2 ISS buffers in FoS?

Thanks.
B0wJOb

That's a pretty broad statement / question.

What level are you? Is your +30 Bow Bloody, Limited or plain vanilla? What jewels do you have? What about your cloak? What about Artifacts? Are your skills enchanted, if so, what level are they? It appears you're gonna have to dig into your pockets a bit deeper or rack up another VISA card I suppose if you can't solo FoS with 2 buffers.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

That's a pretty broad statement / question.

What level are you? Is your +30 Bow Bloody, Limited or plain vanilla? What jewels do you have? What about your cloak? What about Artifacts? Are your skills enchanted, if so, what level are they? It appears you're gonna have to dig into your pockets a bit deeper or rack up another VISA card I suppose if you can't solo FoS with 2 buffers.

I guess that's partly my point man. 

I'm not paying a dime more than the monthly subscription anymore. 11 grand is more than enough for a game.

Why should I dig deeper? Into pocket books that is.

15 minutes ago, B0wjob said:

I guess that's partly my point man. 

I'm not paying a dime more than the monthly subscription anymore. 11 grand is more than enough for a game.

Why should I dig deeper? Into pocket books that is.

You didn't answer my questions. I've been playing L2 since 2005 and have upgraded as need be during the years so it's difficult to say how much I've spent in $$s during my time in L2 but it hasn't been cheap... that's for damn sure. 

Why did you invest 11k into the game without looking into what upgrades are usefull? A +30 weapon is nice, but it doesn't do shit if you leave the rest of the slots empty. I can solo varka without investing 11k and im not even a DK.

If you have empty slots or +0 items just invest in mid grade gear first. Field of silence should be posible without investing a dime...

14 hours ago, B0wjob said:

I know now that there are people who have spent over $100k on this game.

I know all I need to know. Thanks ! :D

That's what written on website Lineage 2 Free to Play its pretty common that free to play means pay to win.

you probably new in gaming overall as free to play means same in all games ,

(pay to win / micro transactions )