Heaven Talisman craft Exploit

Rotten

1 hour ago, fademist said:

oh god ...... ur life must depend if someone made Heaven tali or not i guess

or people are tired of seeing cheaters every where they look.  I am.   and the team will never look into it, what are they gonna do, ban someone thats giving them money?  not in this age.

6 minutes ago, NemethGeri said:

One of the guys who made 3-4 talismans have used 40k+ GE, ~300 longing energy, etc..etc. just for 1 round and he have made several rounds already. It's just about big numbers and probability.

that might be true, and also that is rly easy to check. :)

42 minutes ago, NemethGeri said:

One of the guys who made 3-4 talismans have used 40k+ GE, ~300 longing energy, etc..etc. just for 1 round and he have made several rounds already. It's just about big numbers and probability.

this is whats going on in my opinion.

many people think we will get the heaven tali enchant stuff soon with the epic tali enchant stuff.  there is a new round of events for holidays in 1 week.  the person who made 7-8 heavens in 1 day on chronos is a massive compulsive gambler and has trillions upon trillions of adena and gear just sitting unused in warehouses.

you can make an infinite number of insanities in aden if you have adena.

we see successes, not failures.  its easy to scream something is being abused when you only see the rewards.

if a bug/exploit existed, these people wouldnt be doing it on their mains....

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

we see successes, not failures.  its easy to scream something is being abused when you only see the rewards.

That's their problem..when i made in 2020 weapons +30 +31 only I know how much i spent to make them,but they see only the result in the chat ( not the trilions spent and the stress ) and most of times losses because you not always win.     Videos from +30 +31 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhiRzDcHUh0  Lineage 2 [SUPER WTF part 2/10] - Chronos +30 - YouTube

Also this post was made for a guy "propaganda" on naia ( i think ) who also made a few.

Malekith didnt even had a clue you can make the insanity's in aden if u have adena that's why he cried in chat i guess.

Anyway a healty way of think @iHyperlite.

4% means each 25 u should have it, also its not 100% that if u try 25 times u will get it,u can click 100 times ( like i did ) and still dont get it. But also in 25 clicks u can have it twice or even maybe 3 if ur super mega giga lucky :D 

Gl in gamble guys and if u don`t know to lose , try to dont gamble :) 

4 hours ago, Ballkain said:

or people are tired of seeing cheaters every where they look.  I am.   and the team will never look into it, what are they gonna do, ban someone thats giving them money?  not in this age.

stop whine and go throw 200b on l2 gamble

1 hour ago, CataPvE said:

That's their problem..when i made in 2020 weapons +30 +31 only I know how much i spent to make them,but they see only the result in the chat ( not the trilions spent and the stress ) and most of times losses because you not always win.     Videos from +30 +31 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhiRzDcHUh0  Lineage 2 [SUPER WTF part 2/10] - Chronos +30 - YouTube

Also this post was made for a guy "propaganda" on naia ( i think ) who also made a few.

Malekith didnt even had a clue you can make the insanity's in aden if u have adena that's why he cried in chat i guess.

4% means each 25 u should have it, also its not 100% that if u try 25 times u will get it,u can click 100 times ( like i did ) and still dont get it. But also in 25 clicks u can have it twice or even maybe 3 if ur super mega giga lucky :D 

as cata says..but also can be the opposite..like my situation...31 fails in a row and then i bought  1 from him.. also my friend tried 1 time and succeed..its facking random :)

7 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

if a bug/exploit existed, these people wouldnt be doing it on their mains....

Last year 2021 once they introduced new enchant system or new enchanting user interface , with regular enchants for cloaks people on THEIR MAINS enchanted cloaks to +20 with 100% success rate , obviously they tell friends and they did it also.. There was like 15 nicknames on screen who was enchanting cloaks to +20... 

Juji pulled rollback within few hours and people did that on their MAIN Toons by knowing its an exploit and everyone still did that and got away with using exploits..

And it was not random people but Heroes who spend thousands a month.. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, UXU said:

uys I agree that it is a gambling game and you win or lose

but understand that when you have to spend a large amount of real money in a game to advance, and people do not understand well how some are already in the final game

That's why I say that you have to be empathetic with anyone who considers that the game is poorly planned... I say as a game

we should have more options to get things even though the success rates are low

because if you run into a wall that some have already overcome a long time ago

you create a big gap between the players

And since it's an open war game, many players, after thinking they had a good toon, crash into one of these players which literally wipes you off the map.
and on top of that they mock and humiliate

many of us don't spend 90% of our time and money on Lineage 2

When we ask for changes in the game, it's not to be more and better than the big players, it's just to be at the same level in pvp without paying a lot of money. It's just for fun in pvps

and please stop saying that the rest of us are crying that what you do is empty the servers more and more

We already suffered enough with the administrators to have a part of the professional players mocking and humiliating the few that remain

If you don't like a thread or publication, just give your opinion without insulting or humiliating, I think most of us are adults and many of us have children, set an example

but congratulations to everyone who can afford to achieve epic items in this game

Well said my friend ,

Until main Korean devs wont change their attitude we are screwed.. 

We get least content compared to other regions, we get most expensive NCcoin price across all Lineage 2 regions, basically NCwest is like second child in this situation... You still love him but its not your favourite  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CataPvE said:

It didn't cost me trillions when I made my +30, and the "stress" was more like a rush. Heart in your throat and whatnot. But after you make your first 3-4 weapons to +26, it feels mostly like something that is inevitable. You know you're going to get +30, it's just a question of when.

I sometimes pop back in the game to see if it's really harder or not to enchant. Seems like it is for some things, but I do notice that one of my lucky toons still has the uncanny habit to get a successful enchant where the other toons that I use fail. Can't call that random. Something else behind the scenes is at play. But I don't really care all that much about this game to delve deeper. Not worth the investment of time or money.

Glad to see everyone is still playing, though. Happy Holidays!

• Like 1

As I said before, those guys might be lucky, or maybe they tried 150 times and succeed 4-5-6-7 times, or maybe not - I really don't care.

What is really bothering me, and I think is not just me, is that our GM's @Hermes or @Wissp  not even@Hyunkel could not take 2 mins from their time to tell us why they pulled out those packages from this awesome event "Ultimate Brooch Promotion", or what is going on with this new pk system, or why all other regions have einhasad store and ours not, and so on...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AshesOfAden said:

Last year 2021 once they introduced new enchant system or new enchanting user interface , with regular enchants for cloaks people on THEIR MAINS enchanted cloaks to +20 with 100% success rate , obviously they tell friends and they did it also.. There was like 15 nicknames on screen who was enchanting cloaks to +20... 

Juji pulled rollback within few hours and people did that on their MAIN Toons by knowing its an exploit and everyone still did that and got away with using exploits..

And it was not random people but Heroes who spend thousands a month.. 

on that u r wrong cause the fault was on nc haveing that scrolls up for grabs and thats why the roll back happen ...

1 minute ago, BlackZen said:

As I said before, those guys might be lucky, or maybe they tried 150 times and succeed 4-5-6-7 times, or maybe not - I really don't care.

What is really bothering me, and I think is not just me, is that our GM's @Hermes or @Wissp  not even@Hyunkel could not take 2 mins from their to tell us why they pulled out those packages from this awesome event "Ultimate Brooch Promotion", or what is going on with this new pk system, or why all other regions have einhasad store and ours not, and so on...

1.ofc u care to spread dirt to the fan otherwise u wont come and blah blah for it..

2.cause they do what NCKOREA tell them to do ...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fademist said:

on that u r wrong cause the fault was on nc haveing that scrolls up for grabs and thats why the roll back happen ...

Well it was long time a go but as I remember someone tried to enchant cloak with regular scroll (scroll of enchant:cloak) the one which is from 0 to +10 and upon failure enchant didint go down by -1 , same with legendary ones upon failure from +10 to +20..

I had only two enchants in my WH so.. lol i tried also.. when everyone jumped on the band wagon like 2 minutes before rollback :D

Obviously there was no scrolls for grabs as I remeber as there was no sale in NcStore at that time,

So who stockpiled them went mental to enchant cloaks to +20,  Brevant Ando arturious and others , I think there is still some screenshots in discrods with nicknames who made it +20 :D

The only thing I can say instead of +10 I would have had +12 if they havent rolled back :D

8 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well it was long time a go but as I remember someone tried to enchant cloak with regular scroll (scroll of enchant:cloak) the one which is from 0 to +10 and upon failure enchant didint go down by -1 , same with legendary ones upon failure from +10 to +20..

I had only two enchants in my WH so.. lol i tried also.. when everyone jumped on the band wagon like 2 minutes before rollback :D

Obviously there was no scrolls for grabs as I remeber as there was no sale in NcStore at that time,

So who stockpiled them went mental to enchant cloaks to +20,  Brevant Ando arturious and others , I think there is still some screenshots in discrods with nicknames who made it +20 :D

The only thing I can say instead of +10 I would have had +12 if they havent rolled back :D

think it was reward on stick event...

10 hours ago, CataPvE said:

Nice words cata! Gift me one, for the good old times in blackbird! ❤️