Why NCSoft doesnt care about XP events...

Guys you have to understand this... It is not in NCSoft's interest to do xp events because when a character reaches lvl 120 they stop paying the Destiny Pack subscription. There is no reason to fight for XP once you hit 120. There are no other skills, the xp tables are huge, what more reason to push players towards 120??

22 minutes ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

Guys you have to understand this... It is not in NCSoft's interest to do xp events because when a character reaches lvl 120 they stop paying the Destiny Pack subscription. There is no reason to fight for XP once you hit 120. There are no other skills, the xp tables are huge, what more reason to push players towards 120??

The vast majority of the server is very far from lvl 120. Try again.

2 hours ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

Being lv 120 myself, i can say your comment is utterly wrong.

When you hit lv 120 it's all about hitting 121 and so on. Why? Because this enables farming higher floors at ToI, easier farm of Atelia 120 (in some cases doing 2 rooms).

For Dethrone lv 120 is by far not the end. If you are at the lv 120 Zone you will realize the missing dmg being 120 unless you are stacked gear wise.

And lv 124 Area.... Enjoy going there while being 120.

May i ask what lvl you are and why you think ppl not using Destiny Pack at 120 anymore?

12 hours ago, bentorero said:

all noobs want exp event. then they reach a certain level and they are undergeared. then they cry again...

I'm a 115 Feoh and have decent gear. I just refuse to spend thousands of $$s for top gear when NCWest obviously doesn't give a flying fig. They'd triple their income if management changed.