[Salvation] Abilities for ISS and SA (Weapon)?

Arcanjo

Question 1)
How do you recommend distributing the Abilities? I use Doomcryer.

By default my first penalty would be 'Guardian's Body / Shield', but G. Life will only get caught up in G. Elemental Cover (as it becomes useful)

* Guardian's Body
% Max HP = Increases healing power (Based on Max HP)

* Guardian's Shield
Blassing Barrier = Absorption depends on 'P.Def'

We have several Abilities, which would you choose?

Question 2)

Dominator gets Excellent Shield + Sword, although it uses dual Blunt / sword as well as the Doomcryer. The Doomcryer is inclined to use Dual blunt / sword! The advantage of Dua is to have two 'S.A' in it, while shield releases only one S.A.

In my Doomcryer for sure a skill was +25% hp, the second I do not even remember what I was told, and nowadays in the wild, which S.A recommend based on the best set of weapons for the specific ISS?

Body/Soul Body or Body/Focus or ... ?

Note: Remembering that we can think of PvP (Solo and Group) and PvE

Edited by Arcanjo

Me, I consider ISS enchanter class being 100% support for PVP and also for PVE.

If u play PVP u need to support the players with angel touch/buffs/res/cancel buffs do debuffs etc... so basic u have alot of things u have to do in PVP and no one will ask u do deal dmg.

If u play PVE with party again no one will ask you how much dmg u do and even if u boost full str and ability points and special ablity on wepons your dmg will still be low compare with the one a mg dealer does.

So in conclusion if u play with group u need to boost p.def and alot of HP and skill cd. so i say u should chose on wepon Body and HP Soul.

If u whant to play solo and farm some factions solo (ofc i don't recomad this) then u need to think to boost your dmg.

• 3 months later...

If playing support +4 or higher 1h 2/3 SA HP + shield. If just want HP then add bloody for more or pvp option if you are blood thirsty.

If you play some 1vs1 PvP then Tauti 1h is nice cheap(ish) option. Can add 3rd sigil to match some HP loss. Weapon skill is nice for everything.

On 12/20/2017 at 1:47 AM, Arcanjo said:

Question 1)

By default my first penalty would be 'Guardian's Body / Shield', but G. Life will only get caught up in G. Elemental Cover (as it becomes useful)

* Guardian's Body

* Guardian's Shield

Question 2)

Dominator gets Excellent Shield + Sword, although it uses dual Blunt / sword as well as the Doomcryer. The Doomcryer is inclined to use Dual blunt / sword! The advantage of Dua is to have two 'S.A' in it, while shield releases only one S.A.

In my Doomcryer for sure a skill was +25% hp, the second I do not even remember what I was told, and nowadays in the wild, which S.A recommend based on the best set of weapons for the specific ISS?

use hp hp from 85 to 99 and knight ap  hp defense

and this:Dominator gets Excellent Shield + Sword, although it uses dual Blunt / sword as well as the Doomcryer. The Doomcryer is inclined to use Dual blunt / sword! The advantage of Dua is to have two 'S.A' in it, while shield releases only one S.A.

is not like that, all the weaponds have 2 sa , duals or 1h , 1h is slower and less damage , but you have equipped a shield, it give armor p def  so you will handle more damage, duals hit faster, and have more damage , but at the beginning no one will ask you to make damage , it is your main?  for a main iss you will need a friend to play to make the damage, if is a box you know already that you will do the farming etc , whatever if you like dominator at the fist 85 iss class , i will do doomcryer fist and change to domi later , but is chef choice

On 12/20/2017 at 8:47 AM, Arcanjo said:

Question 1)

* Guardian's Body

* Guardian's Shield

Question 2)

1.For ISS you cant make mistakes regarding AP tree....its either warior(tyrr) setup-this one is only for the brave solo ones :D or knight(tank) setup-used  by most ppl. Both AP setups are related close by your setup(Set heavy or light, head acc, dyes, etc). Its a mistake to mix up.

2. Dont rly understand your question but yes Body/Soul Body/Siegel is one of the best SA used by any ISS. Another nice combo for solo players is Patack/Pcrit damage/Siegel...only use this if you have enough power to solo K99 if not...first is best.

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

can you switch your AP tree depending on what you are doing?

lets say you want to solo or PVP... use warrior tree.

then you want to support teamate or main DD switch tree to Knight?

its only 500million SP to reset right?

someone else on here high level doomcryer said they switch daily. not sure if that is what he meant?