Tyrr dreadnought is OP

Before I was a DN and I changed to Duelist  (last Red Libra), I observed that the Tyrr DN did not regenerate HP by hitting and killing mobs with a skills, I consulted several and they said it was a mistake.

I have been a Duelist for 6 months and I am very like by its gameplay.

6 hours ago, Slycutter said:

LOL o  ok please show me an archer that can take out any top 10 tyrrs or DK  How do you kite a Death Knight or Tyrr? Please give us the knowledge that all Archers are asking for.

I gotta be honest here man. I think you're forgetting how things work. You're not supposed to be able kill us (Duelists aka Tyrr classes). It's always kind of been a "maybe". 

I can remember when Daggers just didn't bother with Tanks. Nukers mostly targeted warriors. Archers killed robe classes.  Etc 

This is why it's good to have a variety of classes and blend things for pvp. But yes, when a server has a majority of one over the other I can see how the frustration would set in. 

"Balance" is for WOW. There's always been atleast one or two classes that were OP/flavor of the year. You should be used to it by now. 

Tyrr just finally has its turn. That's all.

Archers has Flash (like disparition) every 10-15 second with proper cooldowns,   they can use Double Blink skill,  so they can get in range very quickly,   they can step away from pvp and come back whenever they want,

Exemple:  Archer come in front of tyrr warrior,   Use flash,  blink away,   shilen stun the tyrr and drop some hits, then blink away again,   and repeat this.  Just check the korean streamer,   any archer that knows his claas and skills can be good. its just that in NCWest atm you guys think archer are bad because you don't have any exemple.

When we had Felinty in our server he was nailing it on archer.     Archer is not a nerfed pvp claas, yes they dont survive as much as tyrrs but they can be good if you play it correctly !   All depend of you'r gear also, dont expect to kill ppl with 2-3x you'r gear.  but same gear range, archer can be the best.

And in PVE Archers are the absolute best because they hit big aoe from Range they dont need to jump and gather mobs.  Again you need gears to do it just like the tyrrs in server with gears. 

2 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Archers has Flash (like disparition) every 10-15 second with proper cooldowns,   they can use Double Blink skill,  so they can get in range very quickly,   they can step away from pvp and come back whenever they want,

Exemple:  Archer come in front of tyrr warrior,   Use flash,  blink away,   shilen stun the tyrr and drop some hits, then blink away again,   and repeat this.  Just check the korean streamer,   any archer that knows his claas and skills can be good. its just that in NCWest atm you guys think archer are bad because you don't have any exemple.

When we had Felinty in our server he was nailing it on archer.     Archer is not a nerfed pvp claas, yes they dont survive as much as tyrrs but they can be good if you play it correctly !   All depend of you'r gear also, dont expect to kill ppl with 2-3x you'r gear.  but same gear range, archer can be the best.

And in PVE Archers are the absolute best because they hit big aoe from Range they dont need to jump and gather mobs.  Again you need gears to do it just like the tyrrs in server with gears. 

isnt that they dont have example..is just that they want to kill all classess with 0 effort and half the gear ...

11 hours ago, iAndouille said:

...dont expect to kill ppl with 2-3x you'r gear...

This, in my opinion, is what spoiled many people who played ranged DD classes. There was a time when you could actually compete against someone with 2x-3x better gear than you as an archer, but those days are long gone.

• Like 1