Tyrr dreadnought is OP

IF you check chrono ranking top 5,

4 of them are tyrr dreadnought and two of them  are 124 aleady

and top pvp toon in server ,hero titan just change to tyrr dreadnought also today 

because there's no way you can catch up this class's pve and pvp abilities atm

it's very unbalanced and too overpowered at the moment

DN is NOT op in pvp. Equal geared DN vs. Titan or even DN vs Doombringer, the DN will mostly loose.

PVE wise DN's are fast and strong and thats why ppl reroll to them. To make fast lvl progress, especially with the new DT Areas added

so instead of asking to boost the rest of the classes you complain about the one class that people "that spend money or have the gear" play with? Or better yet, the one class that is supposed to be AOE king?

what kind of flawed logic is that...?

16 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Archers are only class that gets nothing in this update I think we are going to rank right above Summoners

Yul
Ghost
Sentinel

Ghost Penetration

Focuses on the inner power of the Ghost Sentinel, pushing combat ability to the limit.
 For 30 seconds, P. Skill Critical Rate +50%.

Yul
Trickster

Tricky Rapid Shot

Shoots an arrow at the target with hands defter than anyone else.
 Inflicts damage to a single target with 70% Power of P. Atk.

If you knew anything of mid to high level archers most are at 90% crit rate or better.

That is like buff that gives me attack speed does nothing for me.  If that was crit damage or power be better I am already at 90% so that skill gives me 95% for 30 seconds? for 2 greater runes sounds like a deal.

10 hours ago, Slycutter said:

If you knew anything of mid to high level archers most are at 90% crit rate or better.

That is like buff that gives me attack speed does nothing for me.  If that was crit damage or power be better I am already at 90% so that skill gives me 95% for 30 seconds? for 2 greater runes sounds like a deal.

How do you know about the 90%+ skillcrt chance?

Factcheck:

Opened oly rating now: out of 10 players in the chart, 4 are archers (morphling, cronos; neoHaT, chronos; KingScoobz, chronos; doomcaster, chronos).

Dethrone ratings: lllaaalll, exeq7er, argeon - out of first top 10 players of naia (whose class i can proof), at least 3 are archers.

This allows me to assume that they are not "nerfed", nor bad, neither in pvp, nor pve. Simple.

I have done tests 100 hits x 10 times i get between 88 and 92 crits per 100 hits from my skills.  Higher players test these things.  So my average over 1000 hits is 90%.

If you actually look on Chronos only doomcaster is in the top 10 on the server, top 6 are tyrr and doomcaster is 7

Out of top 100 players only 14 are archers only 4 in top 25.

SMH you let things fool you.

Ever see where 11aaa111 and exeq7er level? non pvp 112 areas to max kills and the kill over people they can only xp in those areas.  Don't let things like that fool you.

On 3/3/2023 at 12:23 PM, LastDK said:

So the rumours is true..  Tyrr dreadnought the main class to play for this coming expansion.

The patch note only tell you one thing.. players gonna buy up those OverEnchant Limited Stormer.

What did i miss ? Why oe lim ? Dw not better ?

On 3/2/2023 at 9:04 PM, Slycutter said:

Archers are only class that gets nothing in this update I think we are going to rank right above Summoners

huh?

MS and Sagi get an additional low cd aoe, trickster is gonna be uber single target damage at 0 cooldown, and gs will always crit in pvp

17 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

huh?

MS and Sagi get an additional low cd aoe, trickster is gonna be uber single target damage at 0 cooldown, and gs will always crit in pvp

Lets be honest only people who play MS Sagi and Trickster is for hero or ranking buffs.  GS already with the right crit all the time i dont need another buff i need more consistent damage no way a melee toon should be able to range jump and kill me in 1 hit before i can even hit them for more than 1k damage.

Our server Sagi 1st place 120 2nd place 120 3rd place 116 and then it falls off from there

MS 1st place  through 3rd 120 and then falls off

Trickster 1 +2 120 3rd 119 the fall off

GS 1 - 36 are 120+

Just saying.

1 hour ago, Renzik said:

if you have 1 sec cooldowns on all your skills, (aoe's) included then you already do more dmg than everyone else.

a 3rd AOE skill on MS/Saggi will not make them outdamage you!

Renzik maybe I should be more clear.

An archer use be to be dangerous because they could kite you to death no matter what kind of damage was inflicted,  We can no longer do that; I would love some surviability again like a more active camo with shorter reuse or perhaps a root shot sort of like an upgraded hamstring shot (which is pretty useless now) that roots you to ground for even 5 seconds.  Allowing an archer to create space from the target or kill at range; in melee range we have very little defense or escapes.

On 3/3/2023 at 1:49 AM, TheQuiett said:

IF you check chrono ranking top 5,

4 of them are tyrr dreadnought and two of them  are 124 aleady

and top pvp toon in server ,hero titan just change to tyrr dreadnought also today 

because there's no way you can catch up this class's pve and pvp abilities atm

it's very unbalanced and too overpowered at the moment

Adino Top 1 Was dagger,   i adviced him to change to Dreadnought like me because its good PVE claas.

Andouille Top 2: Always was Dreadnought and my gear and setup made me lvlup very fast.

Gicobbe Top 3: Was always Duelist and  Top 1 Ranked for many years.

FaultyNuke top 4: He was Feoh and changed to Dreadnought because he was also influenced by Dreads like me. 

Exos Top 5: He was Feoh until last Libra, he changed to TITAN for a long time,   FaultyNuke quit and sold Exos His stage 3 pole, so Exos switched to Dreadnoughts

Brevant top 11: Titan all his life, changed to dreadnought this month to try and take my hero because we took his hero on Titan and he's EMO about it.

In conclusion, influence made people change to this claas. they were not originally dreadnought unlike i am.   And Dreadnought has 0 PVP skills,  its pure PVE claas, because of their multiple AOES and Provoke skill that have bigger range than power provoke.  But Dread has lowest patk,  no Skill for pvp like Titan with GUTS,  or Duelist with Faceoff , or DoomBringer with Sword Shield/Soul Barrier.     only thing in pvp that is good is the provoke debuff to deal more dmg. but nothing defensive wise!

53 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

An archer use be to be dangerous because they could kite you to death no matter what kind of damage was inflicted,  We can no longer do that; I would love some surviability again like a more active camo with shorter reuse or perhaps a root shot sort of like an upgraded hamstring shot (which is pretty useless now) that roots you to ground for even 5 seconds.  Allowing an archer to create space from the target or kill at range; in melee range we have very little defense or escapes.

I am not saying some new good skills would be nice in gs, but gs is not next to summon, daggers are the lowest in updates, as long as you're skills fail to land it doesn't matter how much dmg you have ore cooldown, you can not improve kills rates/ farming unless you go aoe super saiyan goku getting alot of gear and still will fall off other aoe, becuse you can choose a aoe character. 

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

to do that kite u need hands just saying

I am talking pvp not pve; pve archers have no issue.

PVP I shouldn't die if a DK or Titan look at me;  there is no way an equally geared archer can kill one you can't kite them.  That is the point they are giving more to those classes but not balancing the others.

42 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

I am talking pvp not pve; pve archers have no issue.

PVP I shouldn't die if a DK or Titan look at me;  there is no way an equally geared archer can kill one you can't kite them.  That is the point they are giving more to those classes but not balancing the others.

u shouldnt die from dk or tyrrs? what stoping u to have them outside their skill range? maybe u rnt good enough to kite properly?

38 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

LOL o  ok please show me an archer that can take out any top 10 tyrrs or DK  How do you kite a Death Knight or Tyrr? Please give us the knowledge that all Archers are asking for.

u hit outside their skill range thats not enough? so stop QQ ..cause if we start with that what othells feohs can say compared to yuls LOL