ISSUE: Massive Reduction of Historical Tomes in dethrone

Rotten

@Hermes
Many people in the community are talking, can you confirm if the MASSIVE reduction in Historical Tomes dropping in dethrone is intentional?

In 2 hours we now average 2-4 tomes vs 300 solo. With this reduction it will take an impossible amount of time to level the Historical Tome. We hope this is an oversight or bug. Please update the community.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SoonTM in your nearest friendly neighborhood L2store loot box

not even a joke as that's what they did in Korea, loot boxes with on item reward lists qties of 1k and higher of them tomes, want lvl. 200 or in next update 300 just gotta swipe that card

pls  dont make me hate the game after 19 y   DT tome books  exp in 124 zone  same party top players  NO books  before update  in 2 hrs i got  150- 200 books + now i get  1-2  this was only  place i can get  gr rune stone after  upgrade my  HHT  now what im gona do  with  1 drop of  book tell me do i need another 19 years to  get  lvl 50   Make easer to  get them somehow and the gr Runestones 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, POLONEZ said:

pls  dont make me hate the game after 19 y   DT tome books  exp in 124 zone  same party top players  NO books  before update  in 2 hrs i got  150- 200 books + now i get  1-2  this was only  place i can get  gr rune stone after  upgrade my  HHT  now what im gona do  with  1 drop of  book tell me do i need another 19 years to  get  lvl 50   Make easer to  get them somehow and the gr Runestones 

working as intended, it's like this for a while now in korea which ppl who track what the game is doing there already knew.. feel free to ask Conan for further details as what to expect

sadly enough asking for changes on the ncwest l2store business model has a lower chance of success then non usa players like myself asking for a proper fix on the horrible DeThrone start/end times aka making it weekly 30hrs flex timezone :(

I've not found any precise table, but according to my estimates you need around 47.000 tomes (and 18.800.000.000 adena xD) to get from lvl1 to 50 if you don't want to gamble with chances and go for 100% each time... so good luck guys!

My dream of getting this GRS is long gone.

DT now need a lot of active effort especially for Fire abilities. In Fire 124 lvl area, full party of prestige etc and drop almost nothing, very less fire seeds, flower, zero historic tome.  Only source of tome, memory fragments is from task to summon fire when flowers with loots are as reward. Summoning fire must go to central area without mobs, so every 25 min runing there and back to XP location. Or Flame flowers for 1-time Q spawning only in central area on hill where fire points can be taken in exchange for HP.  Going to DT only to summon fire or stand without XPing have no logic there.