Live Server Maintenance: April 25, 2023

GM_dufo

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, April 25 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 26) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 30minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Hunting Boost event will end next week!
  • The Hero’s Treasure promotion will end next week!
    • The promotion related items will be removed on 5/2.
    • The Swift Attack Cookie will be removed on 5/9.

Thank you!

8 hours ago, GM_dufo said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, April 25 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 26) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 30minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Hunting Boost event will end next week!
  • The Hero’s Treasure promotion will end next week!
    • The promotion related items will be removed on 5/2.
    • The Swift Attack Cookie will be removed on 5/9.

Thank you!

I checked forums 2 or 3 hours ago & this wasn't here. There's no way this is 8 hours old. 🤔

5 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Happy anni everyone Screenshot-20230425-114659-Samsung-Inter

Be sure the they will not start new  (whatever) event before this event now and boxes/items from now will not be deleted. 
Is simple not logical to make 2 event in same time... 

1 hour ago, Staroto said:

Be sure the they will not start new  (whatever) event before this event now and boxes/items from now will not be deleted. 
Is simple not logical to make 2 event in same time... 

Not for NA since Anniversary in KR they have arround 11 events at same time...

7 minutes ago, ANobody said:

Not for NA since Anniversary in KR they have arround 11 events at same time...

they will  not announce new events before the previous is done. that's what we meant.

IF they announce 10 20 or 50 at the same time its different story. 

But you have to wait for the previous sale/event to finish to expect something new.

perfect exemple today, there is still 1 week of  Hero chest/Hunting boost event, so we need to wait for this to finish first. So next week you can expect new things.

And Hermes said that anniversary event will be held a little later this year. SO obviously it will be next week

4 hours ago, Rotten said:

As they say, working as intended.

More communication would solve a lot of the discontent community. It's not too much to ask.

You right in certain sens , the communication between the community L2 and the staff, can help for few things, but  I think it s not the objective here...maybe in the future, they begun last year and finish too earlier.

Interaction!

Let's think of this in a different way, it's the "birthday" of L2. Typically people are excited to celebrate their birthday of something that had a profound effect on themselves or others. The total lack of ANY excitement, the "putting it off until later", no communication shows just how lifeless and uninteresting l2 has become to the staff at NC Soft West. 

If they don't care, I'm not sure why we should anymore? This place is currently giving a masterclass on how to destroy something. 

• Like 3

I'd be, beyond surprised if it's anything but a worse copy of what they have done the last two years. Don't worry folks, I'm sure we will wait until May for an absolute abysmal retread of years past, zero creativity or effort INCOMING! 

• Like 2