Troll Instances.

Smight

Hi @Hermes, good afternoon.

When will that change?
Level 110+ people can no longer do this damn instance because of this damn barrier.
It's stressful, as if work outside the game wasn't enough, it's also stressful here.
It is possible to do it with patience in a CP, but at random it is not feasible!! People don't have patience and leave the PT and the instance ends up lost.

I believe this is affecting not only me but many other people.
debate!!
I dismiss comments from people with a high level of equipment.

sddsfds

19 hours ago, socketka said:

you can break/cancel it with attacking baylor. no matter of what gear.

There's no way to break it... People are more concerned with surviving the instance than attacking in vain.

19 hours ago, SoniaTrevi said:

which instance is 105? 110?

if it's 105 then I agree with you it's too hard to start a toon

but if it is 110 it is already a bit different since from 110 there are already more people whose characters have their skills at +10 or even +20

to break the casting of the barrier it is essential to attack with the more stun attacks the better

at least that strategy in my parties works

Yes, this is the Lv 105 instance.

20 hours ago, Smight said:

There's no way to break it... People are more concerned with surviving the instance than attacking in vain.

of course if like on screenshot people just decrease HP of both so they make up celestial, then your life sucks. play wisely and you wont have these issues. baylor is among easiest instances. go try 115 ashen with party that sucks and you will know whats tough life

On 4/26/2023 at 12:41 PM, Smight said:

Hi @Hermes, good afternoon.

When will that change?
Level 110+ people can no longer do this damn instance because of this damn barrier.
It's stressful, as if work outside the game wasn't enough, it's also stressful here.
It is possible to do it with patience in a CP, but at random it is not feasible!! People don't have patience and leave the PT and the instance ends up lost.

I believe this is affecting not only me but many other people.
debate!!
I dismiss comments from people with a high level of equipment.

sddsfds

The 105 should be doable with minimal gear, this has been an issue since the update and NC Soft west's suggestion will be "buy more gear".

I agree with you, this instance for a lvl 105 is INSANELY difficult. Can it be done? Yes, is the reward worth the effort and even remotely fun? No. 

NC Soft West couldn't make a game fun if their lives depended on it at this point. I feel your pain and Im sorry. 

6 hours ago, socketka said:

of course if like on screenshot people just decrease HP of both so they make up celestial, then your life sucks. play wisely and you wont have these issues. baylor is among easiest instances. go try 115 ashen with party that sucks and you will know whats tough life

As I said, I, like many people, don't play CP for a few reasons.
Would it be much easier? Yes. Would an organization be a priority? For sure.
But since that's not the case, I don't have control of people's knowledge and character to guide how to effectively make instances. Many times they don't even read what is written in the chat. So it's pointless just me trying to crack this shit.

21 hours ago, socketka said:

blaming game mechanics because of people dont understand it. lol.

instead of creating new content they upscaling existing content , there is no need for that  but how else you would force people spend $$ :)

It’s insane. I can’t do any daily’s like this one… more near to do it is people with exalted gears opening rooms lvl 112+ to do daily 105 and keep failing that. 
I really don’t understand why these buffs at 105 instances… maybe to stop the strong guys do it alone?? So here goes an idea, make it equal to everybody, for example:

all players with equal armors/weapon like dethrone(but not appearance only, I mean status) when inside at dungeon/instances.. 

I don’t think it’s a hard work to staff do… it’s will be fine like every level dungeon all people with equal gears…

105 = all players twilight/status/boss equal to level

110= all eternal/amaranthine/status/boss equal to level

115= all leviathan/Krishna’s/status/boss equal to level

for sure strong guys will be mad because that… but how new players can have some fun in this game?? …24/7 in Blazing/Silent valley??

@Hermes

baylor celestial works like this for many years, if you didnt notice it before you were too strong. i trigger that celestial time to time if I dont focus enough on killing it as fast as possible.

of course fun in game is long time gone, at least if you dont spend. its just afk farm, afk pvp/pk (lol), and some kids with little ego spending houses and cars to increase it a bit. last patch notes were first ones I just didnt read and ignore because i lost interrest to care about anything in game. just waiting for servers to be turned off :)

• Like 1

@socketka

I agree for a long time that I didn't bother reading updates or anything because it's not designed for our area, it's just for Korea.

I don't even bother to go dethrone because it's only for the privileged few

1- Why don't they give me a party, I'm a dagger and if I believe it, no one enters

2-the game is no longer cultivated, it is about trying your luck

3-being 24/7 to accumulate adena is the stupidest thing I've seen in an mmo years ago because prices don't stop rising

4-the management of these servers has not been up to the money that many have invested

5- a game that is already 19 years old, don't expect it to be attractive, rather it is in its final stage

And why do I play? ....because I still like it and I have fun with what little I can do

I changed my philosophy from being top to settling for what I have and having fun

PS: before this update there was also a bug in baylor and much earlier also with freya spicula spezion istina tauti etc etc etc

3 hours ago, socketka said:

baylor celestial works like this for many years, if you didnt notice it before you were too strong. i trigger that celestial time to time if I dont focus enough on killing it as fast as possible.

of course fun in game is long time gone, at least if you dont spend. its just afk farm, afk pvp/pk (lol), and some kids with little ego spending houses and cars to increase it a bit. last patch notes were first ones I just didnt read and ignore because i lost interrest to care about anything in game. just waiting for servers to be turned off :)

You don't need to stick around until the servers are shut off, you could quit... and never look back. Most people that could quit like that, quit years ago... and those of us that keep logging in for nostalgic or other reasons may never even abandon the game for more than a week. (send me Items on Chronos KK)

Don't even try this instance with randoms, I am really amazed how ppl play this game, they often have quite an ok gear, but don't know their skills, class specifics, don't think about what is going on to react properly and don't read chat.  It's been too frustrating for me to play with such ppl, so I try to do bylor alone with boxes and I succeed around 80% of the time.

Try spamming stun as often as you can. Invincibility is not that bad, can be broken, but when baylor goes berserk+invincible it's game over.

I agree that the lvl 105 instance should be a bit easier so people can learn and not get discouraged. Now it's a shock going from 'hey I'm in SV in exalted gear using autohunt' to 'got wrecked by Baylor in 3 seconds'