Live Server Maintenance: May 2, 2023

GM_dufo

2 hours ago, Hermes said:

I did not, it automatically goes away after a server restart. Will be back shortly.

This dude can respond to claims that he didn't remove some ball giving npc but not to the 100s of pissed off customers about shit promos. Unreal 

On 5/2/2023 at 12:44 PM, fademist said:

i think with the new stuff we need to start thinking that juji was 1000 times more capable than them

You insulting Juji with this statement , he was extremly capable and did many things like testings(skills,classes,landrates etc) and always answering to people. Worst day of Juji was way better than the best day of this team. Sadly the game is officially dead and only few people that cant let go their 300K$ characters(understandable) keep it alive

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MiniPink said:

You insulting Juji with this statement , he was extremly capable and did many things like testings(skills,classes,landrates etc) and always answering to people. Worst day of Juji was way better than the best day of this team. Sadly the game is officially dead and only few people that cant let go their 300K$ characters(understandable) keep it alive

ALL REASON!

19 hours ago, Draecke said:

Nobody who played an NC Soft game at NCWest will go play that.. you know it very well you bad boy

L2 Awakening will be my last NC Soft game period, just here for nostalgia reasons

It will not be published by these amazing guys as hermes and his co-workers i was happy to find this out just geez these ignorant persons would kill new game also before it even come out :D 

So amazon will have a bit of power to change regional things themselves and they did pretty well so far with lost ark , just game itself not attractive so they can't help with that :D 

LULU Lucky box?

More like LULU GARBAGE BOX! 

I spent a couple billion in game (no WAY am I paying real money) Just utter trash. You get better rewards from the 100 free chests you can craft. Don't waste your time

• Administrators
On 5/2/2023 at 6:08 PM, Dwarfsaurus said:

So @Hermes, the 19th Anniversary event that should have happened in April isn't coming until June?

Hello,

We apologize for the delayed event.

We are currently working on the anniversary event/promo, which will be shared as soon as possible.

Thank you for the patience.

Eva

• Like 3

On 5/12/2023 at 3:54 PM, KTHNOS said:

Ty for info :) U will check also the drop in Jamoa's instant zone with augment box for Circlet and brooch stones ?

some1 opened one circlet augment after 6k augment boxes thats the rate. Dont expect much more from this admin team its  almost 1 year since @Hermes got the leading role and i only see worse and worse action on this game from 24/7 doing a mistake on maintances or the promo events we have even the free events everything is worse and worse and im still amazed none asked about the lag and tearing we get into DT and TOI after maintance the FPS in the is bad and client lags-freezes or even black screen for a couple of seconds.

• GM_dufo changed the title to 라이브 서버 점검: 2023년 5월 2일
  • Hermes changed the title to Live Server Maintenance: May 2, 2023