Live Server Maintenance: May 2, 2023

GM_dufo

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, May 02 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (May 03) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Ask the Petals event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Lulu’s Luck promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Hunting Boost event will end!
  • The Hero’s Treasure promotion will end!
    • The promotion related items will be removed.
    • The Swift Attack Cookie will be removed on 5/9.
  • Fixed an abnormal condition allowing characters to have class specific skills from other classes.
  • Fixed an issue with the search function of the Personal Shop.
  • Fixed texture issues with a few costumes.
  • Changed the potion auto-use to not trigger when invulnerability is active

Thank you

happy anniversary all!!!

oh wait, we dont get that basic event now either.

you guys keep firing your help, but yet you never fix the root cause of your problems: terribly managed regional export product with insane prices and 0 connection to the players who play your game

thanks for pretending to care again though....

• Like 5

1 minute ago, iHyperlite said:

happy anniversary all!!!

oh wait, we dont get that basic event now either.

you guys keep firing your help, but yet you never fix the root cause of your problems: terribly managed regional export product with insane prices and 0 connection to the players who play your game

thanks for pretending to care again though....

dont forget they looking for a community manager  that they will pay 75-90k $ per year but they cant put basic events on.

What about Server Transfers?

Will the failed ones get done this maintenance? Are new transfer requests being done?

Side Note to @GM_dufo:

How come it says "posted 4h ago" when it wasnt here  30min ago?

Did you had to do this thread hidden and get the "ok" or did nck write this for you and you had to correct if written in english? :P

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Siri said:

Will the failed ones get done this maintenance? Are new transfer requests being done?

Side Note to @GM_dufo:

Did you had to do this thread hidden and get the "ok" or did nck write this for you and you had to correct if written in english? :P

Mostlikely because none of these GM accounts are human beings.

All automated stuff, probably linked up with Hootsuit or similar enterprise social media tool. So the post draft was made 4h.

11 minutes ago, Siri said:

Side Note to @GM_dufo:

i think with the new stuff we need to start thinking that juji was 1000 times more capable than them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AshesOfAden said:

Haven't you heard anniversaries got cancelled until further notice :D

will be after they implement all Epic Dragons again and that will be after the temp disable of the lv5 boxes on open field is enabled again 😂

1 hour ago, fademist said:

i think with the new stuff we need to start thinking that juji was 1000 times more capable than them

The early days of @Juji doing "Juji's Lab Test's" been great work by him. But slowly he was shut down with stuff he could do.

4 minutes ago, Siri said:

will be after they implement all Epic Dragons again and that will be after the temp disable of the lv5 boxes on open field is enabled again 😂

They have to put promotion sale boxes with boxes inside first,

With a chance to open a box which contains box in which you have chance to get a box with reward :D for 5000 nc coins for 100 box which may contain a box inside a loot box :D

Oh dam we had those before :D

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Siri said:

They're also going to put the greedy chests back.

Is this is real? This servers running out of pilot 👨‍✈️ 🚫✈️

Is different regions also skipped this year Lineage 2 anniversary? Just curious 🤨 

What about g rune stones? 
May you fix issues with soul shots after death? 

for me i just realy want that you gms make daily 105 more easy, for us mortals to have something to do 30 min every day.

this is my only request

make daily 105 at least how it was 2 months ago.

for the 19 years, yeah,, lets come in july, i dont care eventualy if is nothing free

and ...see maybe those from amazon can give us something free this month ?

last time..make daily 105 more easy for us.

if you dont know and for those who say : i make daily in exalted...lets see your videos guys, we cant even make in full party 105.. those under 115

so i wanna see video for those 112 who make in exalted. (someone says 1 month ago...i make in exalted. i make in exalted..bla bla bla.)

have a nice day.

• Like 1