Why do other servers get to change directly to shine maker, and our chaos essence was removed?

gabby

@Wisp @GM_EVA @GM_dufo @GM_SKY @Hermes Why do other servers get to change directly to shine maker via red libra, and not only do we not, but our chaos essence was removed?

The reasons that the NA servers are so salty, are things like this, EVERY other server gets an Esinhad store, they get to switch dragon weapons, their skills work in PVP, they aren't starved of items, things are 90% cheaper. 

We are super excited for the update, however, you've given us a red libra, with ZERO GR stones for the last 4 months, so no one can take advantage of the stones of destiny. And You added TWO more forgotten skills to our characters, and now you're going to release a Dwarf, which we should ALL be able to switch to if we wanted (like the other servers), but you have removed the CHaos essence? So what... to make ANOTHER new toon with FIVE forgotten skills that each cost $750-$1250 EACH? kinda takes the fun out of it no? new class.... but mandatory 5k entry point for it to be useful in the game? These paywalls and the "settings" of the NA servers in an attempt to drive profit from an already tiny player base is exhausting. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

What server besides Kr has the shine maker?

Why do you want to immediately change to that?

Why do you expect to have all the forgotten skills immediately, if your reroll?

Which other server has the option to change DWs, besides Korea?

Do you think you can afford to change a DW3 if it ever becomes available here, if the forgotten skills are expensive for you?

What makes you think that there's any difference between l2store and einhasad store?

Have you considered that you're not playing, but suffering your own agenda?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Do you think you can afford to change a DW3 if it ever becomes available here, if the forgotten skills are expensive for you?

What makes you think that there's any difference between l2store and einhasad store?

I'm talking about Korea, please stop always being a troll

Because I'd like to play the class on the character I've been playing for 19 years. Because I don't want to pay 7k simply to play a new character, no other game on the market makes a $7k paywall to play new content. Because I would like to, and others would as well, it's a game. If KOREA can simply do a race change and then a class change during Red Libra to the shine maker, then all servers should be afforded that same opportunity. 

I don't, I expect us to be able to use the characters we have already poured tens of thousands of dollars into, just like Korea. OR I expect that pay wall to be 100$ per forgotten skill, or have items be plentiful enough in game where it takes a couple months to level all 5, not years. 

Does it matter? The fact is, at the very least one does .. and that is enough to expect it on other servers. 

I sold my DW level 3 because of the way the server was ran, if our server wasn't starved of gear and I had more faith in the way it was ran then yes...  it would be very useful. It's not a matter of what "I can afford" I might be able to "afford" 10k a month but it doesn't mean it needs/should be spent in a video game that is supposed to be entertaining and enjoyable. a video game should never EVER been seen as being "affordable" or not that is utter lunacy. 

What make makes you think there isn't? I've seen the store on other servers, and first and foremost, it's about half the price, and yes many servers offer MANY items we do not have. 

Have you considered maybe if you stopped trying to crap on everyones post and helped moved the game forward with relevant questions, comments or concerns we wouldn't have 7k$ paywalls and we might end up with more people, better pvp and a much more stable and enjoyable game?  Have you considered that no one (especially me) asked for your opinion with your constant negative attitude? Have you considered many of the people you put down are and have been playing Lineage 2 since C1 or C2 and expect more from the game, and have a very good understanding of Lineage 2 as a whole?  Have you considered trying to be part of the solution and not part of the problem? 

Asking to be treated similarly to other servers, when your server pays double or triple the cost of what the rest pay, with no guarantee for items in loot boxes, is NOT a ridiculous ask, regardless of what poison you try and spew.  

• Like 9

Of course not, they do not seem to like answering difficult questions, or ones centered around revenue or what they do or how they approach their revenue model as it relates to their player base. Which to be fair, has nothing to do with the GM's. Someone sits on high and simply makes terrible decisions and the poor GM's have to attempt to clean up the mess. 

• Administrators

Hello,

First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the deletion of Chaos Essence.

However, Stone of Destiny is provided via Red Libra events to transfer to a class you wish for, which means you may be able to transfer to Shine Maker class during the Red Libra event.

Also, I will communicate with other departments to suggest a possible refund of the materials (Skill Books, SP, Rune Stones, Greater Rune Stones) regarding the use of Stone of Destiny.

We will try our best to improve the game environment for class transfers before the introduction of Shine Maker in the future.

For a detailed information, please check this FAQ link: https://us-support.ncsoft.com/faq/lin2ncw?faqNo=343

Thank you.

Regards,

Eva

13 hours ago, gregbounder said:

I bet $50 none of the GMs will reply to this

:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

How about making forgotten skills a collection item? It's ridiculous to spend twice on main and dual class for the same skills. Or for forgotten books to be dropped much more frequently everywhere not just crisis boxes. Actually everything needs to have more drops from mobs. The drop rate rune doesn't make drops better! We need items to drop from mobs to progress just the basic stuff. 

3 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Also, I will communicate with other departments to suggest a possible refund of the materials (Skill Books, SP, Rune Stones, Greater Rune Stones) regarding the use of Stone of Destiny.

We will try our best to improve the game environment for class transfers before the introduction of Shine Maker in the future.

hi and thank you for being an active member of the community. it is a nice change of pace for once and is greatly appreciated.

that being said, i think the main problem is not only that there is a lack of greater runestones. this item being a niche item is fine by me but should not be required by a level 110 character to learn a skill. as everyone know 110 is considered early game and most of these people dont have access to the currently available ingame means to get  those greater runestone. level 115 characters have access to ToI and other higher level place to actually do decent farming.

im sure it would not be game breaking or a hard to pull change from the dev team to just change the requirement to learn the 110 skill to i dont know...8 or 16 normal runestones...just a tought. ;)

5 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the deletion of Chaos Essence.

However, Stone of Destiny is provided via Red Libra events to transfer to a class you wish for, which means you may be able to transfer to Shine Maker class during the Red Libra event.

For a detailed information, please check this FAQ link: https://us-support.ncsoft.com/faq/lin2ncw?faqNo=343

Thank you.

Regards,

Eva

Hello,

In the past the stone of destiny did not exist as an option to Red Libra event and only chaos essence was available.
As a result, most of us invest on our dual class, learning skills with Greater rune stones, Forgotten skills and other and the last 1.5 year that stone of destiny exists, we invest again for Greater rune stones, Forgotten skills and other on our main class. 

Will we have the service to change our dual class to main class, like other areas?

Will we be able to refound the investment we done to our dual class with no reason like rune stone, g. rune stone, forgottens, etc. ?

Kind regards,

Caligula

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

Thank you.

Regards,

Eva

@GM_EVA I've been seeing you reading posts a lot lately and commenting as well! So far so good, the simple act of replying is earning you a lot of street cred at the moment. Having a roadmap of suggested fixes so we could track what worked, what is in development and what is just simply a no go would do wonders for the community. 

Thank you for your recent efforts! 

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Caligula said:

Hello,

In the past the stone of destiny did not exist as an option to Red Libra event and only chaos essence was available.
As a result, most of us invest on our dual class, learning skills with Greater rune stones, Forgotten skills and other and the last 1.5 year that stone of destiny exists, we invest again for Greater rune stones, Forgotten skills and other on our main class. 

Will we have the service to change our dual class to main class, like other areas?

Will we be able to refound the investment we done to our dual class with no reason like rune stone, g. rune stone, forgottens, etc. ?

Kind regards,

Caligula

Hello,

As of now, we do not provide the service to change the dual class to main class either in Korea.

However, I will try to talk to other departments to see if there is any chance of update in the future.

Thank you for your opinion.

Regards,

Eva

3 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

As of now, we do not provide the service to change the dual class to main class either in Korea.

However, I will try to talk to other departments to see if there is any chance of update in the future.

Regards,

Eva

If not possible dual to main service  then let us restore forgotten skills maybe some skills greater rune stone to use on main char . 

11 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

Regards,

Eva

Hello,

This service exist in Korea in the past, it's not somthing new, not something to develop, they just need to bring it back.

Would be nice as well to bring back the option with the damaged spellbook (drop from regular mobs), so we can craft again from the Rune NPC the forgotten spellbooks and not only pray to open the Fioren's Crystal Prison instance boxes to get one of them every 5 days. Alternative, reduce the prices in l2store, or give us the opportunity to remove them from our dual class.

Kind regards,
Caligula

Guys, I think that Red Libra has never been designed for our region.

because when you change class it's to start from 0 only with some equipment and level

here the red pound is only valid for those who are self-sufficient and boost xp and tonic roses etc...

The rest (99% remaining) if we change class is like starting from 0 with what that entails

and in korea and japan L2 core no...since they have an einhasad store there they are overflowing with items whose prices are reasonable and available in a short time with the prestige package if you buy it with adena

So it's clear to me that I switched from yul to othell two red pounds ago and I still have 110 remaining skills (which I don't really need, but other classes do) and I'm level 116

23 hours ago, Fell said:

@gabby

PS: Why korea doesnt have heir's radiance, brooch br, etc while we have? :D

My best guess? Damage sells, people like huge numbers in video games, it's part of MANY video game models in the "West". Other games (not talking l2 specifically) in different regions a character will hit for say 5,000 damage at top level, in the West? 5,000 is a joke and people like to see 5 billion. The unfortunate reality of this here on the NA server, is (again my best guess) they were focused on sales, using these types of tactics with the customer base and nevered cared to put any thought into the balance and how it would affect everything else as it is a 20 year old game and were looking at end of life rather than a continue revenue stream. (this wasn't a smart idea) 

Now that Throne a Liberty is getting absolutely SMASHED by the community for being a mobile game for the PC, I think maybe whomever is in charge might be rethinking that original, not very forward thinking idea of who cares about l2 players. (let's hope)   

These and things like God Jewelry and other items we have and servers like korea don't, is one of the main reasons, skills dont land in pvp anymore and what top players like @doomcaster, @Brevant and @Andouille will hit people for 25 million damage. 

15 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

Regards,

Eva

Hello,

I have a Korean account, and I took this screenshot just now. This service that people here are referring to. Would it be possible to study the possibility of bringing this to Nc America?

thanks

Screenshot-2023-06-08-17-00-20-133-com-a

They don't even want to give rune stones if you reset your dual class to 85 and level it back to 105. GM Klyde, Lux and Yehara are making fun of me telling me they cannot refund rune stones when i am not even asking that, i only ask to get the rune stones from  quests Dual Class - Enhance Basics 1 and 2 and Dual class - Start Of Growth - 1 to 5 as i level back to 105.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Brawd said:

Hello,

I have a Korean account, and I took this screenshot just now. This service that people here are referring to. Would it be possible to study the possibility of bringing this to Nc America?

thanks

Screenshot-2023-06-08-17-00-20-133-com-a

Hello,

In regards to the Dual Class Separation service in Korea, we cannot confirm the implementation in NA server yet.

However, yes, we have been considering the possibility of it's implementation, and will be sharing updates if we receive any related information.

Thank you.

Eva

On 6/6/2023 at 10:31 PM, gabby said:

I'm talking about Korea, please stop always being a troll

Because I'd like to play the class on the character I've been playing for 19 years. Because I don't want to pay 7k simply to play a new character, no other game on the market makes a $7k paywall to play new content. Because I would like to, and others would as well, it's a game. If KOREA can simply do a race change and then a class change during Red Libra to the shine maker, then all servers should be afforded that same opportunity. 

I don't, I expect us to be able to use the characters we have already poured tens of thousands of dollars into, just like Korea. OR I expect that pay wall to be 100$ per forgotten skill, or have items be plentiful enough in game where it takes a couple months to level all 5, not years. 

Does it matter? The fact is, at the very least one does .. and that is enough to expect it on other servers. 

I sold my DW level 3 because of the way the server was ran, if our server wasn't starved of gear and I had more faith in the way it was ran then yes...  it would be very useful. It's not a matter of what "I can afford" I might be able to "afford" 10k a month but it doesn't mean it needs/should be spent in a video game that is supposed to be entertaining and enjoyable. a video game should never EVER been seen as being "affordable" or not that is utter lunacy. 

What make makes you think there isn't? I've seen the store on other servers, and first and foremost, it's about half the price, and yes many servers offer MANY items we do not have. 

Have you considered maybe if you stopped trying to crap on everyones post and helped moved the game forward with relevant questions, comments or concerns we wouldn't have 7k$ paywalls and we might end up with more people, better pvp and a much more stable and enjoyable game?  Have you considered that no one (especially me) asked for your opinion with your constant negative attitude? Have you considered many of the people you put down are and have been playing Lineage 2 since C1 or C2 and expect more from the game, and have a very good understanding of Lineage 2 as a whole?  Have you considered trying to be part of the solution and not part of the problem? 

Asking to be treated similarly to other servers, when your server pays double or triple the cost of what the rest pay, with no guarantee for items in loot boxes, is NOT a ridiculous ask, regardless of what poison you try and spew.  

if you play for 19 years and dont have a surplus of toons and adena then you are doing someting wrong... also I call bs on the stage 3 weapon. 

Also stop living in the past for whatever reason the game is what it is now. If you ask me, its not great as a matter of fact I do not like how it is now but here we are playing the game.

The top players are there cuz they adjusted and embraced the way the game is now. I do not see any high level player not having enough gear and I know people that have not invested 10k or 7 for that matter and still improve their toon. L2 is much more than logging in, doing dailies /ToI/Atelia and logging out. 

3 hours ago, Connex said:

if you play for 19 years and don't have a surplus of toons and adena then you are doing someting wrong... also I call bs on the stage 3 weapon. 

Also stop living in the past for whatever reason the game is what it is now. If you ask me, its not great as a matter of fact I do not like how it is now but here we are playing the game.

The top players are there cuz they adjusted and embraced the way the game is now. I do not see any high level player not having enough gear and I know people that have not invested 10k or 7 for that matter and still improve their toon. L2 is much more than logging in, doing dailies /ToI/Atelia and logging out. 

What does me having a surplus of toons and adena or not, have ANYTHING to do with what the post was about there turbo? Nothing.. that's what.

Pretty sure I was the only iss on the server with stage 3 duals... ask around.. you'll be happy to know you're wrong, about my stage 3 and many other things.  

And just because YOU gave up and don't want to fight for improvements in the game, or don't want to attempt to have our server more balanced and better like korea or Japan, doesn't mean the rest of us have to. So feel free to help, give advice and suggestion to the Gm's (As sometimes you do have good advice), or just politely stay in your cave and maybe keep the dark and cloudy doom and gloom to yourself much like this post you gave today which wasn't beneficial or helpful to anyone at all. 

• 3 months later...
On 6/7/2023 at 3:23 AM, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

Thank you.

Regards,

Eva

When do we get Shine Maker update?