Live Server Maintenance: July 4, 2023

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, July 4 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (July 5) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Watermelon event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Einhasad’s Shining Box promotion will end next week!
  • The 19th Anniversary Attendance event will end!
    • All event-related items will be removed.

@WisspHi where is the patch note ? where is the next update ? again korean servers go take 1 year of advantage in  new chronicles items  updates etc.. etc ?  wath happened with ncsoft ? here win more  usd more money than korean servers, for why have a  mediocre  suport and  administration of game ? 

58 minutes ago, Witan said:

@WisspHi where is the patch note ? where is the next update ? again korean servers go take 1 year of advantage in  new chronicles items  updates etc.. etc ?  wath happened with ncsoft ? here win more  usd more money than korean servers, for why have a  mediocre  suport and  administration of game ? 

americas are just drops in the bucket compared to korean revenue, lol

7 hours ago, Congliostron said:

¿Noticias sobre la próxima actualización?

Could you give us an estimate of the next update? and estimated time, my main is wynn and I want to know what will happen to all my items related to P.atac? Dys, forgotten, etc. thank you.

On 7/4/2023 at 3:07 PM, Congliostron said:

in japan they will already receive the next one this month, and the last one was with ours

pretty sure that was an exception or something, we never get the same updates, we usually get stuff after 6-7 months if not more and with no notice in advance!

On 5/26/2023 at 10:02 PM, Wissp said:

Greetings, Lineage II Community!

Our goal is to improve engagement and support to levels beyond what we've achieved before. 

In the coming weeks and months, you can expect increased communication, regular updates, and a renewed focus on community engagement. Y

Kindest regards,

Wissp
Community Manager, Lineage II

@Wissp

Well, maybe in the spirit of improved engagement and increased communication, we can have an answer to this question from our Community Manager.

I think a major update such as the one people talk about on forum is a pretty important issue and any official Information about that would only benefit both players and staff.

23 minutes ago, Helv said:

..so you've removed archangel's pots even though in the last week they did not have a timer on them. Thanks for confusion and misleading info as always...

nop.... there was a timer since day 1, I know cuz I was timing it to match the server downtime.

2 hours ago, Connex said:

nop.... there was a timer since day 1, I know cuz I was timing it to match the server downtime.

it was at first, but last week after previous maintenance it disappeared.

• Administrators
On 7/8/2023 at 9:40 PM, EletricOrange said:

Any news on this month's code?

@Wissp @GM_EVA

Hello,

The Monthly Gift code will be shared within this month, but the date is not confirmed yet.

We will share it as soon as possible.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting.

Regards,

Eva

• Thanks 1