Next update - 4Game already announced, when our turn?

Mode

2 minutes ago, SinPalabras said:

Do we get Stage 1 Dragon Weapon exchange through Red Libra with the new update?

Will Stage 1 Dragon Weapons even matter once new L grade  weapons are here?

nope, Korea has only stage 3 DW exchange.... and it's very expensive in RL money terms (and yields  a random weapon)

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2023 at 3:38 AM, Connex said:

a) a classe com maior crit dmg são adagas e evis!
b) as mudanças já estão acontecendo! vamos tê-los aqui nos próximos meses!

Wrong, Evis and Othel Rogue don't do the highest critical damage, Feoh does. Othel depends on the Half Kill to have a chance, if the Hall Kill doesn't come out, Othel Rogue won't have that much of a chance, and Evis is a class that becomes very powerful when it triggers several of their skills, but after that, they are a class that continue to give high damage, but not that high. Unlike Feoh, which gives high critical damage, much higher than a warrior class, and when I say warrior I mean everything. Most classes need to get close to Feoh, so they are disadvantaged classes.

But I don't care about the improvements, as long as NCsoft improves the other classes to be able to handle these improvements, NCsoft has always been an incompetent company in balancing the game, it itself has been destroying the game because it has always been unable to understand the game itself, it focuses too much on offensive classes and does nothing to improve defensive classes for example, leaving people totally lost in the game. It will improve Feoh and with that will cause a new race for people to just create Feoh or change your class to Feoh as it will be superior to any other class. Because that's what it looks like, NCSoft sometimes understands that the imbalance of the classes is essential to earn more money, because that way the person spends again to improve that class, then he improves another and so goes following the flow.

Like it or not, Feoh only has a problem dealing with slightly higher damage classes, such as Eviscerator, as they are classes that, when dealing high damage, will make Feoh's mana drain much faster, but with damage averages down, has no chance against Feoh for example. But come on, the game is dying little by little, they are going to release new armor just to get more money back, people buy NCoins and so spend again to leave armor +++, weapons ++ and so on.

Because I realized something, it is not in NCsoft's interest to make all classes have capabilities, and have balance and thus make sure that in a PVP, when having a balanced class, it depends more on the player and not on the class, because today we see classes having advantages over other classes, and this does not depend on the level of equipment, an example of this is the Ertheia race mage class, it does not need to be mega equipped, just have some distance damage items, such as gems, and disappear, disappear and disappearing, and these changes will benefit even more this class that lives more from Hide and that's it, NCsoft this is to be congratulated, it will never be able to be efficient like the WOW developers, this one makes a game with several classes and races extremely balanced, I think NCsoft should take lessons from the WOW developer, maybe she'll learn class balance, but since the game has become a free to play game, they need to encourage people to spend, and want something better than class imbalance for that, in a few months they will nerf Feoh again and they will improve another class to make people spend with this one and it becomes a vicious cycle.

And the funny thing is that you mentioned two classes, maybe those are the only classes that clash with Feoh, with mages, because I think the other classes have a disadvantage, because with the mana armor, Feoh manages to keep his distance very well and that's it , with more and more items decreasing skill cooldown time, Feoh can always activate his skills much faster. And yes, Feoh, when he hits a magic crit, he's much higher than a warrior, the two mentioned by you depend on activating some temporary skills, and Othell depends on Hall Kill, and without that, they won't be a problem for Feoh, now Feoh will crit much more often and now they will have the advantage that they will defeat the enemy more easily, Since they will crit faster and more often, they will have an advantage.

Congratulations to the Feohs, they are back in most of the game, they will be the reference of the game for months and maybe years, because NCsoft is a company that takes time to change classes, simple as that and that explains why we see more and more classes disappearing and being rarely used, Lineage 2 is full of classes, but people only focus on some at the most, as they are the classes of the moment, while others only serve to be logged and left in the macro just to help, that is, the person doesn't feel like playing with classes thrown in the trash by the developer. And the worst, she doesn't even do anything to change that, today DDs can do PVE in a good way, just have an Iss healing them, now she asks if a support player, like Iss, Sigel and Healer can evolve alone, she it can't and never will because NCsoft isn't interested in working with support, because support doesn't give them money, because support doesn't make the player spend NCoins to improve equipment, and that's a criticism of NCsoft. I'll give Ncsoft a tip, since they created the Death Knight that takes the best of Sigel and the best of Tyrr, why does NCsoft keep Sigel in the game? What is the point of NCsoft keeping the Healer in the game, since today they are classes made only for Macro? The Iss the people still use it because of the buffs, apart from that the player of these classes can evolve alone, can they equip themselves and be able to do their PVE and evolve at the same speed as a DDs? But I see NCsoft always worried about DDs, they are always taken into consideration in improvements, it took Sigel and turned Sigel's skills into a percentage and came up with a statement that this would make the class more competitive, it doesn't and NCsoft knows addition, because Sigel's normal damage is low, Sigel's Power Atack is low, there's no point in putting skills in percentage if damage and Sigel's P. Tack is always weak, because passive skills make it clear about their damage for example, and etc. This goes for the Healer, the damage of the Healer is low because it is a mage class with low damage, it will do more critical, but it will take even longer to kill, I challenge NCsoft to increase the damage of the supports in PVE , why the NCsoft doesn't create passive skills for supports so they can only deal high damage in PVE systems? They don't because they're thinking about which DD class they're going to improve in the next update.

2 hours ago, Murkan said:

Wrong, Evis and Othel Rogue don't do the highest critical damage, Feoh does. Othel depends on the Half Kill to have a chance, if the Hall Kill doesn't come out, Othel Rogue won't have that much of a chance, and Evis is a class that becomes very powerful when it triggers several of their skills, but after that, they are a class that continue to give high damage, but not that high. Unlike Feoh, which gives high critical damage, much higher than a warrior class, and when I say warrior I mean everything. Most classes need to get close to Feoh, so they are disadvantaged classes.

But I don't care about the improvements, as long as NCsoft improves the other classes to be able to handle these improvements, NCsoft has always been an incompetent company in balancing the game, it itself has been destroying the game because it has always been unable to understand the game itself, it focuses too much on offensive classes and does nothing to improve defensive classes for example, leaving people totally lost in the game. It will improve Feoh and with that will cause a new race for people to just create Feoh or change your class to Feoh as it will be superior to any other class. Because that's what it looks like, NCSoft sometimes understands that the imbalance of the classes is essential to earn more money, because that way the person spends again to improve that class, then he improves another and so goes following the flow.

Like it or not, Feoh only has a problem dealing with slightly higher damage classes, such as Eviscerator, as they are classes that, when dealing high damage, will make Feoh's mana drain much faster, but with damage averages down, has no chance against Feoh for example. But come on, the game is dying little by little, they are going to release new armor just to get more money back, people buy NCoins and so spend again to leave armor +++, weapons ++ and so on.

Because I realized something, it is not in NCsoft's interest to make all classes have capabilities, and have balance and thus make sure that in a PVP, when having a balanced class, it depends more on the player and not on the class, because today we see classes having advantages over other classes, and this does not depend on the level of equipment, an example of this is the Ertheia race mage class, it does not need to be mega equipped, just have some distance damage items, such as gems, and disappear, disappear and disappearing, and these changes will benefit even more this class that lives more from Hide and that's it, NCsoft this is to be congratulated, it will never be able to be efficient like the WOW developers, this one makes a game with several classes and races extremely balanced, I think NCsoft should take lessons from the WOW developer, maybe she'll learn class balance, but since the game has become a free to play game, they need to encourage people to spend, and want something better than class imbalance for that, in a few months they will nerf Feoh again and they will improve another class to make people spend with this one and it becomes a vicious cycle.

And the funny thing is that you mentioned two classes, maybe those are the only classes that clash with Feoh, with mages, because I think the other classes have a disadvantage, because with the mana armor, Feoh manages to keep his distance very well and that's it , with more and more items decreasing skill cooldown time, Feoh can always activate his skills much faster. And yes, Feoh, when he hits a magic crit, he's much higher than a warrior, the two mentioned by you depend on activating some temporary skills, and Othell depends on Hall Kill, and without that, they won't be a problem for Feoh, now Feoh will crit much more often and now they will have the advantage that they will defeat the enemy more easily, Since they will crit faster and more often, they will have an advantage.

Congratulations to the Feohs, they are back in most of the game, they will be the reference of the game for months and maybe years, because NCsoft is a company that takes time to change classes, simple as that and that explains why we see more and more classes disappearing and being rarely used, Lineage 2 is full of classes, but people only focus on some at the most, as they are the classes of the moment, while others only serve to be logged and left in the macro just to help, that is, the person doesn't feel like playing with classes thrown in the trash by the developer. And the worst, she doesn't even do anything to change that, today DDs can do PVE in a good way, just have an Iss healing them, now she asks if a support player, like Iss, Sigel and Healer can evolve alone, she it can't and never will because NCsoft isn't interested in working with support, because support doesn't give them money, because support doesn't make the player spend NCoins to improve equipment, and that's a criticism of NCsoft. I'll give Ncsoft a tip, since they created the Death Knight that takes the best of Sigel and the best of Tyrr, why does NCsoft keep Sigel in the game? What is the point of NCsoft keeping the Healer in the game, since today they are classes made only for Macro? The Iss the people still use it because of the buffs, apart from that the player of these classes can evolve alone, can they equip themselves and be able to do their PVE and evolve at the same speed as a DDs? But I see NCsoft always worried about DDs, they are always taken into consideration in improvements, it took Sigel and turned Sigel's skills into a percentage and came up with a statement that this would make the class more competitive, it doesn't and NCsoft knows addition, because Sigel's normal damage is low, Sigel's Power Atack is low, there's no point in putting skills in percentage if damage and Sigel's P. Tack is always weak, because passive skills make it clear about their damage for example, and etc. This goes for the Healer, the damage of the Healer is low because it is a mage class with low damage, it will do more critical, but it will take even longer to kill, I challenge NCsoft to increase the damage of the supports in PVE , why the NCsoft doesn't create passive skills for supports so they can only deal high damage in PVE systems? They don't because they're thinking about which DD class they're going to improve in the next update.

Did you assume all of this by reading forum post descriptions or update promises? because reality is different players yellow and red monsters activate a lot of resistance and screw the damage the magic formula that promises a high damage does not work correctly the attribute resistance ends screwing already saw fighter with exactly the same equipment of a mage to give a critical much greater damage

2 hours ago, Murkan said:

Mate, you really have a problem with feoh, it's getting personal, you should get that checked because it's starting to get weird. I mean, you took a lot of time to read and write about it, against all evidence and general accepted opinion, against an announced change even, maybe you should rethink how you organise your time...

Everybody, and I mean literally everybody accepted already feoh is a broken class, and not in the good way: people playing feoh, people playing other dds, people playing support, even the developers of the game ffs, and you keep beating on the dead horse. People came here saying they farm better on their box iss (i saw that personally) but you still write all over the forum against changing the feoh. 

I can understand getting the wrong idea from what you read on the net, but I don't get why you keep ignoring everything anybody writes here on the subject, and keep writing wall of texts that keep getting longer and longer about something you have 0 practical experience about.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Domi001 said:

Mate, you really have a problem with feoh, it's getting personal, you should get that checked because it's starting to get weird. I mean, you took a lot of time to read and write about it, against all evidence and general accepted opinion, against an announced change even, maybe you should rethink how you organise your time...

Everybody, and I mean literally everybody accepted already feoh is a broken class, and not in the good way: people playing feoh, people playing other dds, people playing support, even the developers of the game ffs, and you keep beating on the dead horse. People came here saying they farm better on their box iss (i saw that personally) but you still write all over the forum against changing the feoh. 

I can understand getting the wrong idea from what you read on the net, but I don't get why you keep ignoring everything anybody writes here on the subject, and keep writing wall of texts that keep getting longer and longer about something you have 0 practical experience about.

some feoh must have bullied him when he was low lvl

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Murkan said:

like isaid before u dont have a clue about anything on this game...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, SaoriRiko said:

well... as a dagger I am, I don't know what demon you are talking about

this game is just farming adena... it's nothing else if you play for free

and my question is.....

a dagger cultivates more adena than a magician?

...... it will be that not

all attack classes are reinforced to farm in area .... except dagger

first op in yuls --- ...then op came in tyr----DK came and it's op-----now op comes in wizards and light touch to summoners

we will have the servers again full of magicians if they give the option to change

and where a G Sapphire was worth 60b now it will cost 120 only that will happen

1st u cant compare single target toons with aoe dmg toons....

15 hours ago, Murkan said:

i stopped reading after the half kill comment, this is not c5 dude...

9 hours ago, SaoriRiko said:

well... as a dagger I am, I don't know what demon you are talking about

this game is just farming adena... it's nothing else if you play for free

and my question is.....

a dagger cultivates more adena than a magician?

...... it will be that not

all attack classes are reinforced to farm in area .... except dagger

first op in yuls --- ...then op came in tyr----DK came and it's op-----now op comes in wizards and light touch to summoners

we will have the servers again full of magicians if they give the option to change

and where a G Sapphire was worth 60b now it will cost 120 only that will happen

so you are telling me that  you are a dagger and you are relying on a halfkill to kill fast?

First of all, you are mixing 4-5 different topics
1) you are a dagger, so you know what you are talking.... (good one, you should start a tiktok channel with dad jokes)

2) The point of the game. 
It has always been about farming adena! its just simpler to do nowaydays

3) Class comparison
a) first major factor is your gear, if you are in blessed exalted gear with no element resist or proper defense, then there is really not arguement.
b) until you can aoe, whih takes time and possibly money, single target will make more adena
c) dagger can 1shot a mob with 1/4 of the gear an archer/tyr or wizard can with aoes.

4) class balancing
honestly daggers cannot complain about that, you are one of the hardest hitting classes since the beginning of the game, being affected by both p atk crit dmg and p skill crit dmg. You cannot AOE ( news flash! Fortune seekers can AOE) but here is another solution if you are a high level dagger, make a dualclass with somehting that you can AOE... this is a luxury no othere game provides!

5) Server Economy 
Supply and demand, no1 really wanted mage gear so it was cheap, we have known that such update would come, I hope you have stacked up a few of those jewels to make profit.