Next update - 4Game already announced, when our turn?

Mode

@Wissp  4Game already announced next update that will take place on August 9th. When can we expect some info about our servers? Last update Dethrone Fire part was implemented on our servers before them, hope we won't get it later this time :)

Some info about update on 4Game https://l2central.info/main/notices/1936.html?lang=en&fbclid=IwAR0TTjpwNcj9NhGLXgLVAzLOg963dPtf7qCEhpcyXf9fXgzfcU7x2MysuEI

I am still adjusting to the recent update and you guys want a new one? This one has taken Baylor/Kamaloka from us, regular players, and what now? Maybe in this we will not even be able to do Castilla....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Helv said:

I am still adjusting to the recent update and you guys want a new one? This one has taken Baylor/Kamaloka from us, regular players, and what now? Maybe in this we will not even be able to do Castilla....

isnt we want is on the way to us

In places where it really matters, like here :))

On 7/7/2023 at 10:46 AM, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. I’m answering your question below:

The Blessed Exalted Weapon Enchant Scroll was never made available in the L2Store. This item is only purchasable during special sales like the “Night Market Promotion.”

However, Blessed Exalted Armor sets, along with the Blessed Exalted Armor Enchant Scrolls are available 24/7 in the L2Store.

I hope the above information is useful to you.

Thank you.

Eva

1 minute ago, Congliostron said:

where is this more communication by ncsoft ???

😆

@GM_EVA

@Wissp

NCAmerica dude its not NCsoft :D 

Tbh no one believed what wissp said in his announcement that we will get better treatment , GMeva appeared out of the blue was a bit active in responding and communicating and disappeared  same way 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/26844-introducing-nc-america-new-community-management/

• Like 1

any update from this guys its a bad update... they mess rates, nerf drop, remove content.

It is patetic to anounce all sort of items, and they do not drop in game .....

Wispp got his promotion probably, after confirming is imposible to play the GAME if you dont rip your card ( remember his game test with no feedback to his comunity).

28 minutes ago, zTruffa said:

We late all the time, like some of us dont even know that Venusta went stronger

If the update comes on August, 9 ofc we gonna get the Patch Notes on August, 10 hahahaha

they keeping the tradition of announcing patch notes on wednesdays while maintenance is on tuesdays! 

ayeeeeee!

37 minutes ago, SkriFz said:

1 post a week, screwing up the economy, not listening to the community, not working, I don't know why there are GMs

GM also means "Good Morning" "Genetically Modified" "Good Move" "General Motors" except "Game Master" which clearly they aren't.

you can call yourself a GM when you are in game and see what is going on

you cant call yourself a GM when you copy paste posts in forums

• Like 1

I find it interesting that mages complain about their critical damage, it is the class that gives the highest critical damage in the game, but they complain that the class releases little critical damage, it is the class that has the mana armor that absorbs more or less 95% of damage, reverting the other 5% to mana, and with that class that give extremely low damage has no time with this class, but according to players of this class, which has mana armor, they are at a disadvantage. A class whose skills have a rage of 1,100, while most classes need to get close to them to hit, a class that stuns, but as they don't deal physical damage their stun is not removed.

But what I think about it, I think that if NCsoft will answer the requests of the Feoh, to increase the chance of getting critical damage from magic, then that NCsoft decreases the amount of high damage, because they release damage much higher than any warrior, yes, hits critical much more, but they hit normal damage and not skills. NCsoft has to balance this and change the mana armor, make it not give so many advantages to Feoh, as it is a class with numerous advantages, from stun, ground hold, cancel buff, teleport and remove target, it has skill which also removes target, has a skill that knocks it down in addition to dealing damage.

2 hours ago, Murkan said:

I find it interesting that mages complain about their critical damage, it is the class that gives the highest critical damage in the game, but they complain that the class releases little critical damage, it is the class that has the mana armor that absorbs more or less 95% of damage, reverting the other 5% to mana, and with that class that give extremely low damage has no time with this class, but according to players of this class, which has mana armor, they are at a disadvantage. A class whose skills have a rage of 1,100, while most classes need to get close to them to hit, a class that stuns, but as they don't deal physical damage their stun is not removed.

But what I think about it, I think that if NCsoft will answer the requests of the Feoh, to increase the chance of getting critical damage from magic, then that NCsoft decreases the amount of high damage, because they release damage much higher than any warrior, yes, hits critical much more, but they hit normal damage and not skills. NCsoft has to balance this and change the mana armor, make it not give so many advantages to Feoh, as it is a class with numerous advantages, from stun, ground hold, cancel buff, teleport and remove target, it has skill which also removes target, has a skill that knocks it down in addition to dealing damage.

you're out of date, see my friend... they're 90% mp ends quickly if it's up to her. and even to fart feoh spends spirit ore. essence of mana will have a very big penalty . and the class will have a series of restrictions outside of which it will be even more expensive to play because many skills require something to activate

hard mode game

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Murkan said:

a) the class with the highest crit dmg are daggers and evis!
b) the changes are already happening! we will have them here in the next few months!

7 hours ago, Murkan said:

u clearly dont have a clue