Server Transfer Retirement & World Trade

Wissp

• L2 Team

Get ready for the Spell Caster Unleashed content update arriving on August 1, as World Trade makes its grand entrance to the Lineage II servers! This exciting addition allows players to trade items seamlessly between the Chronos and Naia servers and opens up the opportunity to sell items for Einhasad Gold Coins in the World Trade Market.

With the introduction of World Trade, we want to inform you that the Server Transfer service will no longer be supported after the scheduled maintenance on July 25. To ensure a smooth transition, please make any necessary transfer requests before this date.

Prepare yourself for an incredible new era of trading and interaction with the upcoming Spell Caster Unleashed update. See you in the World Trade Market!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Helv said:

Yay, finally Naia's prices will not be so absurd aymore 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

hmm you do realize  World Trade only works with einhasad coind, right?

You don't buy items on the global ah with adena, you buy with einhasad coin

Naia will be even worst than it is now

well.. it was mentioned in the past that in KR they favored Essence over Live, as you can see every new implementation, will have essence-like features,

L2 coin -> Einhasad Coin
Max Armor enchant = 10 -> L grade max enchant = 10
Max Weapon enchant = 10 -> L grade max enchant = 10

I hope that I am wrong, but they better not introduce new "bound/non tradable" items in L2 like in essence!

9 minutes ago, Mete said:

hmm you do realize  World Trade only works with einhasad coind, right?

You don't buy items on the global ah with adena, you buy with einhasad coin

Now this is ridiculous, me no like...

Just now, socketka said:

and adena will be useless? good, will see what you come with and maybe i will be no longer

at least in Japan/Korea you can "sell adena" (and buy Einhasad)

and obviously normal AH and normal player stores will continue to fuction the same way, ie you can buy  what they sell with adena

problem is obviously adena will loose value

7 minutes ago, Connex said:

I hope that I am wrong, but they better not introduce new "bound/non tradable" items in L2 like in essence!

it's already heading that way (look and non tradeable augment stones from Jamoa)

1 minute ago, Mete said:

at least in Japan/Korea you can "sell adena" (and buy Einhasad)

and obviously normal AH and normal player stores will continue to fuction the same way, ie you can buy  what they sell with adena

problem is obviously adena will loose value

if I can change adena for currency where I can trade 1t+ items, then it will be good. but if einhasad on one server will have adena prices different, naia will be graveyard soon.

2 minutes ago, socketka said:

and adena will be useless? good, will see what you come with and maybe i will be no longer

nah, like in essence, you will be able to use both currencies but for super expensive items, einhasad coins will be the way to do so. 

Now in Essence, L2 coin drops from bosses and some mobs, ( i stopped playing when that was introduced but i know for sure that thats the case)

2 minutes ago, socketka said:

if I can change adena for currency where I can trade 1t+ items, then it will be good. but if einhasad on one server will have adena prices different, naia will be graveyard soon.

of course the adena cost of einhasad will differ per server ... the rarer einhasad is, the most adena expensive it will be. Naia traditionally doesn't spend RL money, at least not on the level Chronos. So Einhasad will be rarer (more expensive) in Naia,like items are now

4 minutes ago, Connex said:

that is not so relevant, augument stones from crisis are tradable!

Jamoa is the more  recent change

7 minutes ago, Mete said:

of course the adena cost of einhasad will differ per server ... the rarer einhasad is, the most adena expensive it will be. Naia traditionally doesn't spend RL money, at least not on the level Chronos. So Einhasad will be rarer (more expensive) in Naia,like items are now

Jamoa is the more  recent change

i agree but I do not think this is an essence-oriented feature, like I said, we will see, arguing on speculation is no bueno!

@GM_EVA

What about players that are not around the Game due to vacation etc?

Is it possible for them to transfer if the account havent been logged in the period you posted?

I mean, if someone is 3 weeks at vacation he has no chance to transfer in your short time frame

On 7/18/2023 at 10:14 PM, socketka said:

Not Naia will "graveyard" - but for people like you need make "graveyard". Its really fun - old men 50+ year every day cry "im f2p" - and after talkin about graveyards... What you make that for server can be better? Nothing! You at 50+ year not have money to pay even for prestige/destiny. Trash.

@Hermes @GM_EVA

I would reiterate this is haphazard and not very well thought out. You give a week's notice for everybody to choose their "forever" server. It's the middle of summer, people are on holidays. Also, heroes, they cant transfer before the month rolls over, they are stuck

I would urge you to extend the service for a few weeks

16 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Not Naia will "graveyard" - but for people like you need make "graveyard". Its really fun - old men 50+ year every day cry "im f2p" - and after talkin about graveyards... What you make that for server can be better? Nothing! You at 50+ year not have money to pay even for prestige/destiny. Trash.

thanks for your opinion, bot magla :D

• Haha 1

Do you realize Naia's population is way less than Chrono's and its allready dead? You force people to do the transfer.  At least merge the servers. Many will move now too. Also you do this in the middle of summer period that most people are on vacations. Are you kidding us or what?

Yes, as a company they have report of all active players,  avarange adenas, items and any kind of count() functions.

Those kind of decision is not taked by a person but a team in a meeting.

The decision are taking even considering dev team feedback regarding migrate data from a server to other and overall economy. 

They take in consideration even that some players will not agree and start offensive posts on forums.