feoh changes are they really good???

chrisma

plz some1 explain how magic attack  get iproved when u give some boost and take out from some where else?

example 1 : patch notes say that feohs get some boost (Skills of some classes have been changed according to the magic damage improvement.) 

i am wondering how is this possible when u guys delete M. Atk. +50% from essene of mana??? and u lower critc rate so much ???     

All Feoh Wizards

Essence of Mana

(at max level)

M. Atk. increase effect deleted

M. Skill Critical Rate 50% -> 20%

example 2 : (Revamped the Frost Outburst skill). for that to work dont we need greater runes stones>? to learn first the damm skill?

example 3:  patch notes say (The range of the following skills has been modified) to be better??? or worst??? zero  info about that

example 4:  seriously now?

Skill Name

Spirit Ore Consumption

Before Update

After Change

Arcane Comet Strike

botom line are they really feohs class boost ? or are all that   +1 & -1= result  0?

The Beora's Ancient Vitality Tonic has been removed from Special Crafting and added to the Einhasad Gold Shop instead

better or  worse???

It seems that they are also lifting the cap rate so we went stuck at 30%.  So maybe it’s a huge buff to mages for which the 30% critical cap was a major hindrance.  In pantheon I can critical multiple times the npcs maximum hit points, but if often takes 5+ hits to take down because of the critical cap.  Many mages, especially at high lvl point out the critical cap has a big problem in their loot/gold farming. 

im more concerned about how much Beira ancient vitality would cost.  Making them costs around 4m ea. I use around 100 a day so that’s 400m per day.  Works out to be about $12 per month.  Will they be cheaper or more expensive?

I think Feoh should caution themselves and go into this with low expectations. No one wants "rebalancing" where mages are as dominant and relatively OP as they were in the early years of the game. Naturally, expect to gain something by losing something else. And as with archers, feoh will probably need to reach for their wallets and properly build their characters in order to get the utmost out of them. 

I hope I'm wrong about this, but I have a feeling we're all going to be a little let down with the class and reroll to whatever new race they create when the time comes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mystikal said:

I think Feoh should caution themselves and go into this with low expectations. No one wants "rebalancing" where mages are as dominant and relatively OP as they were in the early years of the game. Naturally, expect to gain something by losing something else. And as with archers, feoh will probably need to reach for their wallets and properly build their characters in order to get the utmost out of them. 

I hope I'm wrong about this, but I have a feeling we're all going to be a little let down with the class and reroll to whatever new race they create when the time comes.

Screw rerolling. After 18 yrs I'm not even gonna think about it, especially at Lvl 121. I learned a long time ago to not put any faith in updates, especially when it comes to Feohs. I'll believe it when I see it, and knowing NCwest or whoever the hell they are now, they'll most likely end up screwing our class up even more than it is now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

Screw rerolling. After 18 yrs I'm not even gonna think about it, especially at Lvl 121. I learned a long time ago to not put any faith in updates, especially when it comes to Feohs. I'll believe it when I see it, and knowing NCwest or whoever the hell they are now, they'll most likely end up screwing our class up even more than it is now.

i agree i think we must not have big expectations from this update

but i hope i am wrong

• Like 1

To me the feoh changes are rather dubious.I cant say for sure if the changes are bad, but to me it seems like you might end up doing less crit hits than before and especially in pvp.

We'll find out next week though :)