Why are old items MORE expensive now?

gabby

@GM_EVA Why are things like pantheon passes more expensive in the Einhasad shop? it went from 70 to 80 nc coin. Why is it when the community tells you things are too expensive, you increase prices? Has inflation somehow made the digital supply chain cost more to poof a pass from thin air into existence and it now cost 10 more nc coin to make that happen? 

Or is this just one more nail in your coffin of not listening to your player base and just wanting more, more, more from your customers? 

You literally make me sick with how you treat us. 

• Like 1

We basically got a copy/paste of what items cost in einhasad coin in Japan and Korea

But we pay 33% more per einhasad coin than Korea/Japan cause 'Murica. And that's how things got more expensive.

And we also missing items (For instance Japan has cloaks/echants we dont)

PS you need to tag @Wissp and @Hermes. Not that they will do anything, they refuse to understand they are overcharging for anything, but I doubt GM_EVA can do anything about it

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gabby said:

@GM_EVA Why are things like pantheon passes more expensive in the Einhasad shop? it went from 70 to 80 nc coin. Why is it when the community tells you things are too expensive, you increase prices? Has inflation somehow made the digital supply chain cost more to poof a pass from thin air into existence and it now cost 10 more nc coin to make that happen? 

Or is this just one more nail in your coffin of not listening to your player base and just wanting more, more, more from your customers? 

You literally make me sick with how you treat us. 

true.. prices have increased but since we are on the subject and If I am getting this right, you buy Pantheon Passes with ncoin? 

1 hour ago, Connex said:

true.. prices have increased but since we are on the subject and If I am getting this right, you buy Pantheon Passes with ncoin? 

the only thing you can buy with ncoin is einhasad packs, nothing else. The l2store literally has 4 items for sale, weekly einhasad, monthly eihasad, 90 einhasad pack and 400 einhasad pack.

6 hours ago, Mete said:

the only thing you can buy with ncoin is einhasad packs, nothing else. The l2store literally has 4 items for sale, weekly einhasad, monthly eihasad, 90 einhasad pack and 400 einhasad pack.

re-read what I quoted, I think this person was using the 70 ncoin passes to do more Pantheon runs, that is why I asked for clarification cuz before the change, ncoin was around 12.5 mil per, with 70 ncoin per pass, its 875mil per pass, and in Giran you could buy it for 350-390mil, 

einhasad trades around 100-120mil/coin (that's roughly fair price if you figure 1 ecoin = 8 ncoin). At 10 ecoins the passes are insanely expensive, they make 0 sense for anyone to buy, it's "better" to just sell the einhasad than to waste an hour in ios if you 're buying passes

currently there's a lot of passes hitting the market from hero coin withdrawal. Once those are depleted, prices will go way up since the only way to generate them aside from einhasad will be mentees

• Thanks 1

Just now, l23l said:

I notice  blessed exalted armor now is 80 NCOINS(10 EG)

Before EG was 40 NCOINS. Let`s increase the price to help new players. Great Job @Wissp and @Hermes 

how many new players have you met the past 2-4 years?  do you need more than 1 hand to count them?

how many answers have you seen by gms?

can you remember the last thing NC did that made you go, gj NC staff, gj GMs, you are doing alright by the community?

• Like 1

About the new players I was doing a joke. The point is what @Draecke said.

Do you think that increase prices(to 2x) is realy a good idea when they should reduce them?

It`s about make something 2x more expensive. WE are missing so many items. The market is empty. new players(players that stoped and decide to back again) are missing 110 skills because we dont have G.rune Stones. We dont have enoguh STG 1 DW and we are moving to L grade. 

When I check korean lives , almost everybody has at least 31 or 32 limited weapons.

They have 5 active servers and what do we have? one dead server(Naia) and a half live server(Chronous).

Less stress and more logic @menf

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

missing the point, ppl need to oe blessed exalted armor for collections and this change is a huge steep increase of achieving that

Dear God Draecke, "collections" are the least of our worries. You're 124 and have top gear. Stop crying ffs.... smh.

1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

Dear God Draecke, "collections" are the least of our worries. You're 124 and have top gear. Stop crying ffs.... smh.

draecke is one of the people that aleays wanted the best for the entire community, I do not think he is complaining although he has a point, new players maybe get a set to +10, old players will get 3 sets to +20, there is a logic behing it

1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

i did mine with old system which was 2x cheaper then what we have now and the packs came with consumables unlike these new versions so yeah the cost went up and the gains went down which imho is something to highlight as a bad move from nc soft

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Draecke said:

i did mine with old system which was 2x cheaper then what we have now and the packs came with consumables unlike these new versions so yeah the cost went up and the gains went down which imho is something to highlight as a bad move from nc soft

oh? no more consumables?

20 hours ago, Connex said:

re-read what I quoted, I think this person was using the 70 ncoin passes to do more Pantheon runs, that is why I asked for clarification cuz before the change, ncoin was around 12.5 mil per, with 70 ncoin per pass, its 875mil per pass, and in Giran you could buy it for 350-390mil, 

It was simply the price increase, it doesn't matter that you can buy them in town, it doesn't matter that you could run toons to level 105 and buy them with mentee coins. 

The point of the post was things in the store, to include doubling the price of the armor enchants and other things, have gone UP with this update, and the player base has asked a million times to bring prices down. Its a digital store that is a straight copy so there isn't any reason, aside from greed, to increase prices of 1110001010101's as you hit a button and you have an item. 

@GM_EVA @Hermes @Wisp all said you were going to make things better, double price for items and trying to hide it behind "gold coins" is why your player base dislikes, and has disliked your company for decades. The shady way you treat the NA servers and the blatant dislike and overcharging of players on North American servers is out of hand. 

all prices are insane now and market going to be death for sure. I see everyday for what prices people want sell items and everyday they drop prices because none buy it. They made item for some price, they want some profit but they go under making price and will go lower. @Wissp @Hermes @GM_EVA we told you and NCsoft that the economy of our server is wrong many times for years.  We are not in Korea, low prices=more buyers, higher chances to obtain good items=more buyers and gamblers, and at the end healthy servers, happy customers and your profit will be same or even more higher.