Feoh: Yep, We Still Suck!

SirDuke

10 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPrKiQ9eKbg

This is Grinman with Stage 2 Weapon, and Average top gear,  so Feoh are Now Very Good in PVE.  

Ofcourse if you have wrong setup and Exalted gear u will feel like noob, the problem is you'r gear, not the claas anymore. 

Some of us have lives and don't have Mom's credit card to pay for items and you know damn well I am not a noob so zip it, Ando!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

Cloak its not everything.  difference from 18 is maybe 5% dmg 

i don't know why after so many years uguys still complain like the game was free... its like this for years now.

Find a way to make adena ingame or spend money. simple 

Go spend more on your Mom's CC, Ando.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2023 at 7:07 AM, Helmina1 said:

i did a bunch of testing last night swapping SA's and abillitys around to play with stats and i can definitively say its a good change. the difference now is that you actually need to balance out your crit damage vs your crit rate. i personally prefer more crits even tho they are smaller over the opposite. so i sacrificed damage for rates and it serves me well. i go up to 863 m.crit rate with pom.

that being said im 118 and have decent gear so keep in mind if your lower level to plan your upgrades accordingly and dont be affraid to try stuff out. ;)

p.s also dont forget that WIT stat give you m.crit rate

With that crit rate you should crit 100% of the time. I tested and with skills on savagery and 800+ i crit 100% of the time

3 hours ago, zTruffa said:

You need to review all your build, like 520 critical rate its for ppl with basic gear, you're 121 and good geared... 
The old build is useless now, because you dont need more full focus in mcrit dmg, since you can crit 10/10 skills you will kill so much with less skills than before

agree Im at a loss as to why their crit rate is so low

2 hours ago, Znip said:

Then you dont have to complain, 520 crit rate with wild/savagery should be critting just about 100% of the time in PVE.
if you're complaining about low dmg however, thats a diff topic.

low dmg just balance crit rate with crit dmg. overall I feel the dmg output is much more now than it was

2 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

What do you have... a +7??? 

(Raises hand.) I do! What is lower than dirt poor?  😄  My Feoh only has Great Sapphire and Emerald, with everything else being Exalted gear. So I have lots of catching up to do.

35 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

With that crit rate you should crit 100% of the time. I tested and with skills on savagery and 800+ i crit 100% of the time

Can you guys post a screenshot of your stats so I can know what to shoot for -- preferably before and after buffs? I don't think I'll ever get higher than 300 magic crit rate.