Hero Coins

Hellbender

Are you sure that you still have those Hero Coins??? The Hero Coin Reward Program was retired August 1st(when L2store was purged of every old Item... there was no other interface introduced that would use your Hero Coins[I thought they were gonna be deleted so I used 'em all up])

L2Store & Hero Coin Reward Program Retirement Notice - Archive - Forums (lineage2.com)

1 hour ago, SammlerMull said:

Are you sure that you still have those Hero Coins??? The Hero Coin Reward Program was retired August 1st(when L2store was purged of every old Item... there was no other interface introduced that would use your Hero Coins[I thought they were gonna be deleted so I used 'em all up])

L2Store & Hero Coin Reward Program Retirement Notice - Archive - Forums (lineage2.com)

Hi

Yes still got them, just checked, "Hero coins, for use in L2 store"

24 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

Hi

Yes still got them, just checked, "Hero coins, for use in L2 store"

There is no way to use/acquire Hero Coins since the introduction of the Einhesad store... They may/not be deleted(depends if they recycle the Item with new description/Icon/Abilities?? Currently there is no way to use excess Hero Coins or left-over NCoin(if I have 360 NCoin there is no possible way to use it on the Live servers.) It would be nice to have 1 week long flash sale... with Items/services/Gold Coins priced to use the left-overs all up.

8 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

There is no way to use/acquire Hero Coins since the introduction of the Einhesad store... They may/not be deleted(depends if they recycle the Item with new description/Icon/Abilities?? Currently there is no way to use excess Hero Coins or left-over NCoin(if I have 360 NCoin there is no possible way to use it on the Live servers.) It would be nice to have 1 week long flash sale... with Items/services/Gold Coins priced to use the left-overs all up.

I just got the 40 Hero coins again with my monthly Prestige Pack order.

1 hour ago, Kithron said:

It's listed under the Dimensional Merchant. You have to click on the event button to look for the hero coin exchange window to trade any hero coins you have left.

I panicked they wouldn't tell us anything before the update... I used up the Hero Coin on my Main, I may have lost a few on some of my other Accounts (I haven't even gotten around to re-distributing AP for all my Characters... so maybe I have a couple more Hero Coins somewhere).

6 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

Take Atlas enchant scroll thzn go to Mentee manager, exchange the scroll for mentee coin, then use mentee foin for Timed zone passes

1 pass = 10 hero coin

What he said. Or if you have alot like some the Rune Stones are selling well during this change of classes, and the Nevits cloak will probably sell well. But spend before the due date or they are lost in the ether of nothingness. (They go completely away Oct.1st, or something like that)