Hermes

• Administrators

Weekly Maintenance - December 5, 2023

When
3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/72e6f329

Estimated Downtime
~ 3 hours and 15 minutes

Notes

• The Virtual Equipment Season 1 will start for 90 days!
  • The Buff Together Event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The La Vie En Rose Promotion will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Einhasad’s Blessing Promotion will end!
  • The Hide and Seek event will end!
  • The Red Libra event will end!
  • Augment Stone names have been improved to better differentiate between grades.
  • The tooltip of some items has been improved for better clarification.

@Hermes i would strongly suggest not to reset the virtual items points at the same time you reset the items, make it 2-3 weeks difference so the less geared people have a couple of weeks to far points to have some basic stuff on them most of the time to be able to participate with the rest in game activities. Reseting them all together will force people to revert several hunting areas down leaving the feeling of severe lack of power. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Mete said:

I am sure nobody cares, but virtual weapons/armor has 0 element so ... waste of pixels even adding them to the game. Even simple exalted is better than that

• Virtual Items cannot be enhanced by any other means other than using Virtual Points within the Virtual Equipment System.

This does not mean 0 element... it prolly has only a fixed amount like Paulina's or Exalted/Blessed, just closer to R110 Attribute levels. (not that I'm rushing to participate)

10 minutes ago, Teribeth said:
  • Virtual Items cannot be enhanced by any other means other than using Virtual Points within the Virtual Equipment System.

This does not mean 0 element... it prolly has only a fixed amount like Paulina's or Exalted/Blessed, just closer to R110 Attribute levels. (not that I'm rushing to participate)

They are 0 element. 0. In game not in theory.

Error in the introduction of virtual equipment, the sets do not have a defense attribute, the weapons do not have an attack element, nor can they be augmented, sa
It's no use fixing that error, otherwise virtual equipment doesn't make any sense.

• Like 1

• Rownen unpinned this topic