Useful Beginner Quests - List -

KABAL

Hello everyone,

I want this thread to be a Guide to new and returning players. Everyone is invited to post useful Quests or even tips about Lineage 2 Classic.

Since servers will be live soon, any help will matter :)

So if you are going to post a Quest for exemple, please specify the Class , Level and Link of the Quest to L2wiki or Youtube.

I'll start and before I do so, the below table is taken from a @Taunt post he wrote on this forums. ( So thanks goes to him ).

The most important hands down, will be the Starter NoGrade Weapon Quest. Everyone should do this quest once they hit level 10.

Starter Weapons and Quests (Level 10)

Weapon

Type

P. Atk

M. Atk

Race

Quest

yKtp8LwgS-1YAH_RR3wdfQ_XqWXjpiWa9GLkwPW1qAtWu5fvA5OothIlLu95ipI8scouaS3MGWMoFEAkt-_XpGo8O2yIIRK6uifiIfy2w_06Jo5VkIzWHYMKFYCghKcRU2NqYbqj

Eldritch Dagger

Dagger

Dark Elf

Forgotten Truth (Level 10)

C1gXvTX0WkO68O--dns4cE7PTRhv63jELJ6FAcznJIMgtJ_A7qROO53p_do5R2UHb10zm-Da2ZvpQgJXyzz2SZOIiRNcFHi6nmLnJbtkiiWzDAlBpuuIcghyYzGem2WyRm7nWS8-

Sword of Solidarity

1H Sword

Human

Sword of Solidarity (Level 10)

ku-yqaGWR3_ZFIXY0qvceQGel5t-wsI5yxFPT5QbmvXx1rPrPjsxqHeVr6jCCTSirR6bxQozj3b2tS2w5mQvCMzKDefPApaFPHEoWnoBmFJTvR-OX6TNvF0V7ui894zhwO7YTPY4

Butcher's Sword

1H Sword

Orc

Merciless Punishment (Level 10)

t8zxljVW5w4alWh5L9G7_bJyZ4lZlQakFBeALqIngE2zOcrwgDiG3OkRboOmo1uoQrg2HKD2-HdKYKZu_r9vw45kWnnIyy8hcOfLGKjT_-oqjTWfeAX7j1kOuTLFXZNsZDm2Sqlc

Blood Saber

1H Sword

Dark Elf

Spirit of Craftsman (Level 10)

9te8qCvDM9LciqDC-_kv9I3S-rme4MjYDzPdmnJ20RidmYw2y5wJK0VLEDtW13Fm_bg1I1gCOhbN9PsaczXYM-YGXYPCE15PJMDpr5bnMLQZWohldhs1-HSV-uYJm6EWoh2R8OuG

Red Sunset Sword

2H Sword

Light Elf

Skirmish with the Orcs (Level 10)

_xAuT378xik3-XcYA9aCZiaR4YuzRzSPn9YrC5sZrsri7BY8sRyYREGAB4dC-TnfuNjemoNspmtmf4bX8ziVIq9BTvvvxkIjOSOd--ZbHmO_oDEQrkddAngY80gnscRypHE7dRHP

Silversmith Hammer

1H Blunt

Dwarf

Jumble, Tumble, Diamond Fuss (Level 10)

TbNTQENWPIfJJHUxx3iCrpxbnXf4_l3O7e9h7jxp-Lo9LcU7eSxKOvBuVtVJdYRo3iLBeaOp-mLavYBm3HqG1jOxhpJeQT-m_GFkZsYQEMDvoTXmexdq6m6NkVf7E7XDA_sSW1Ts

Wand of Adept

1H Blunt

Human

Spirit of Mirrors (Level 10)

L8EMdZ2CQcM14eu_MRA26PKHvP5dzg-vKXMmE8uYes8cF_-VDZjIGqY-wxBi6rQYJxsnEkkzAiK2fBCQM3DzAnmzhy8p8s-CM2mqrYSonZiezJFgzGO742W1oNcbhoUD_fOgw27e

Red Sunset Staff

2H Blunt

Light Elf

Skirmish with the Orcs (Level 10)

D-Grade Armor Quest (Level 25-40)

E_OIRHzE7-BSk_C96bqYvPBAlA7ZYqaZ0KcIeRGF4Wvk5FqL2XBtC1YOHO7cEqJ9VgsIXw2t_KBwX03SR9Ol132jZ1EwiJgZly2sYHcNfbSKMsPrQe4M4iyMdqbYJxsG3E-Bwwq403XvOv6635hzlYwvJIRsLDFphVxCUAAhcFQqaMzrGkk6brfixkhajHZ1SGpY-BKp7y0F1ZW4Q5yWFKSv0lC5v5vhJGYQF3ppgh6X6uL-hVTGA0MfRkvca6U9CgfMZdwQohvZkrUJAmY2Xo2Df5ARRPvRLRKqgbLMpeoYCKcIhIRP8HReqZZPo-wFVFnik0kL7Y8xgOlzB6_DMb36HVPy3eo1UkoQ3gKm71UWztqAFN0NIcAemA-RJ8c8efUxGFmpKGEmu1QBSbbNTdgQ

Moon Knight

Quest Guide

Video Guide

Help with Temple Restoration ( Level 11-20 ) Human Only - Any Class -

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Help_with_Temple_Restoration

Reward Item 15623.jpg 80,000
Earring (Novice) Earring (Novice)  — 2 pcs.
Reward at your choice depending on your class:
For warriors:
Warrior's Armor Warrior's Armor ,
Warrior's Gaiters Warrior's Gaiters ,
Soulshot (No-grade) (Novice) Soulshot (No-grade) (Novice)  — 1000 pcs..
For mystics:
Medium's Tunic Medium's Tunic ,
Medium's Stockings Medium's Stockings ,
Spiritshot (No-grade) (Novice) Spiritshot (No-grade) (Novice)  — 700 pcs.

Grim Collector Quest ( Level 15+ )

Normally, this should be a pretty decent quest to make some Adena early in the game.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Grim_Collector

Reward

1. Talk to Samed: 

Map

• Skull Skull - Adena.jpg 25 adena
    • Deadman's Spine Deadman's Spine - Adena.jpg 5 adena
    • Thigh Bone Thigh Bone - Adena.jpg 5 adena
    • Deadman's Arm Bone Deadman's Arm Bone - Adena.jpg 5 adena
    • Ribs Ribs - Adena.jpg 5 adena
    • Deadman's Complete Skeleton Deadman's Complete Skeleton - Adena.jpg 100 adena
    • Zombie Head Zombie Head - Adena.jpg 8 adena
    • Zombie Heart Zombie Heart - Adena.jpg 5 adena
    • Zombie Liver Zombie Liver - Adena.jpg 5 adena
  2. Talk to Varsak: 

Map

• Skull Skull + Deadman's Spine Deadman's Spine + Thigh Bone Thigh Bone + Deadman's Arm Bone Deadman's Arm Bone + Ribs Ribs = Deadman's Complete Skeleton Deadman's Complete Skeleton

Xp/Potions/NoGrade (B)SS's ( Level 15 - 20 )

Note - A player can only complete their race Quest Chain - Exemple : Perfect Leather Armor Quests can only be complete by Humans

Quest Levels Start NPC Restrictions
Perfect Leather Armor (1 of 3) - Humans Only 15 - 20 Magister Harrys Complete Help with Temple Restoration
Perfect Leather Armor (2 of 3) - Humans Only 15 Weapon Merchant Lector Complete Perfect Leather Armor (1 of 3) 
Perfect Leather Armor (3 of 3) - Humans Only 15 Weapon Merchant Lector Complete Perfect Leather Armor (2 of 3) 
Loser Priest (1 of 3) - Dwarf Only 15 - 20 Head Priest of the Earth Zimenf Complete Temple's Decorations.
Loser Priest (2 of 3) - Dwarf Only 15 Head Priest of the Earth Gerald Complete Loser Priest (1 of 3)
Loser Priest (3 of 3) - Dwarf Only 15 Head Priest of the Earth Gerald Complete Loser Priest (2 of 3)
New Potion Development (1 of 3) - Elf Only 15 - 20 Sentinel Starden Complete Preparation for Dungeon
New Potion Development (2 of 3) - Elf Only 15 Grocer Herbiel Complete New Potion Development (1 of 3)
New Potion Development (3 of 3) - Elf Only 15 Grocer Herbiel Complete New Potion Development (2 of 3)
Red Gem Necklace (1 of 3)  - Orc Only 15 - 20 Blacksmith Sumari Complete Blacksmith's Request
Red Gem Necklace (2 of 3) - Orc Only 15 Blacksmith Sumari Complete Red Gem Necklace (1 of 3)
Red Gem Necklace (3 of 3) - Orc Only 15 Blacksmith Sumari Complete Red Gem Necklace (2 of 3)
Prepare for trade (1 of 3) - Dark Elf Only 15 - 20 Armor Merchant Payne Complete Surprise Gift
Prepare for trade (2 of 3) - Dark Elf Only 15 Grocer Vollodos Complete Prepare for trade (1 of 3)
Prepare for trade (3 of 3) - Dark Elf Only 15 Grocer Vollodos Complete Prepare for trade (2 of 3)

All of above quests gives the same rewards. All of them have restrictions - See Restrictions section Tab Above!

Reward Healing Potion (Novice) Healing Potion (Novice)  — 40 pcs.
Scroll of Escape (Novice) Scroll of Escape (Novice)  — 5 pcs.
Item 15623.jpg 70,000
Item 15624.jpg 3,600
MP Recovery Potion (Novice) MP Recovery Potion (Novice)  — 40 pcs.
Reward at your choice:
Soulshot (No-grade) (Novice) Soulshot (No-grade) (Novice)  — 1000 pcs. or 
Spiritshot (No-grade) (Novice) Spiritshot (No-grade) (Novice)  — 700 pcs.

So .. don't be shy guys. Post your tips too! :)

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Aarseth said:

Really useful thank you, btw do you know if the weapons have a level cap to use ? like can you still use them after changing class at 20 ?

Thanks!

There is no level cap to use any items in Lineage 2 Classic as far as I can tell. I mean, sure , once you get to wear them that is. So you are good to use the NoGrade weapon up until max level 70 if you wish to! :)

Try to get all hunting quests when your hunting mobs. There should be one in every town, so you get a bit extra adena.

Try also to hunt green and blue mobs, exspecially at the start.

For everyone bought the 30 Euro Packet, dont use the key at the start of the game, you wont be able to hunt mobs in the first week cause the areas are to full with players.

I will keep mine for about 1 or 2 weeks then use it :D cause there is no reason to do so early.

Try to start the black lion quest in gludin then the next one is in dion.

There is a hunting xp scroll quest --> 2 quest a day --> 1 scroll 20 %

1 hour ago, Userbaer said:

Try to get all hunting quests when your hunting mobs. There should be one in every town, so you get a bit extra adena.

Try also to hunt green and blue mobs, exspecially at the start.

For everyone bought the 30 Euro Packet, dont use the key at the start of the game, you wont be able to hunt mobs in the first week cause the areas are to full with players.

I will keep mine for about 1 or 2 weeks then use it :D cause there is no reason to do so early.

Try to start the black lion quest in gludin then the next one is in dion.

There is a hunting xp scroll quest --> 2 quest a day --> 1 scroll 20 %

You could pop the rune early if you manage to race ahead of the crowd and get the exp zones fast :)

40 minutes ago, WPGForever said:

This is great thank you for starting this thread,  I'm looking to go hard with 3 accounts but have not played L2 in Years+++  I was a prelude to C3-5 er I think Can't remember when I left tbh, but excited to see L2 Classic!

Thanks 

D,

You welcome :)

I updated my OP post with some more quests!

We still don't know if we will have these quests or the old versions of them. I'm betting on having these, since it seems like a lot of work for them to back-date quests and skills to 1.5, so they'll probably just keep the 3.0 ones.

I hope so,

I know there has been a bit of complaining about making this Classic version completely like the Prelude etc.  I think we often forget how frustrating some of those aspects were and the fact that our servers were dominated by L2 Walker parties, from the outset.  The top alliances/clans all had full-time L2 Walker parties running.  Yet guys are complaining about the Looping macros and other QoL aspects here.  I'm all in favor of as many QoL's (Updated quests) as we can get to keep up with the botters.  Because we all know they will be there.

D,

10 minutes ago, Taunt said:

We still don't know if we will have these quests or the old versions of them. I'm betting on having these, since it seems like a lot of work for them to back-date quests and skills to 1.5, so they'll probably just keep the 3.0 ones.

I'll be editing this thread after tomorrow's ( hope so ) patch notes, if the rewards are other then ones i've wrote about.

10 minutes ago, LookinFineFor69 said:

I think ncsoft messed up the 2H sword. My wand of adept has the same patk as the red sunset sword

They messed up many things, but I won't bother to update my OP post.

• 6 months later...

For all mages: create a Light Elf mage lvl 10, get his weapon.
For all warriors: create a Light Elf warrior lvl 10, get his weapon. 

My best adena quest early (classic)
(lvl 11+):
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Dreaming_of_the_Skies
If you sell the ring this quest pay 69a x mob (3450a x 50 mobs) (-1 SoE 440a, Helvetia, Town of Giran)= 3010 adena, i think it works even with dark blue mobs.
The bad part is there's no nest of quest mobs, you need to walk a little to find them (use /target command), kill 50 and come back to the town with a SoE, then TP to Western Minning Zone and walk to the quest zone again, but still works.

(lvl 15+):
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Rancher's_Plea
If you talk with Edmond he pays >25a x mob (not bad)
If you talk with Marius he pays 60 NG soulshots (val 480a) or 30 NG spiritshots (val 510a) x 10 quest items (the quest ingame and the wiki says 10 and 5, but is wrong)
The bad part is this quest pay less x mob than Dreaming of the Skies (25a or equivalent 48a if you take soulshots or 51a if you take spiritshots) but there's a lot of nest for quest mobs near the npc's and you don't have a quest item limit to collect so you can farm thousands way faster and get a lot of free SS.

Archived