Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Juji    244
8 minutes ago, NoTeLamentes said:

Today when entering my credentials in the launcher, this had a 5mb update. After updating, when selecting the character i get this error.

https://ibb.co/gecM3e

 

 

2 minutes ago, cmquake said:

Mine has a different error code: ERROR - 2 [00000005].

 

6 minutes ago, dUdot said:

Same, I can log only without battleping

When did you update your client? Did you try a file repair yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cmquake    12
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Juji said:

When did you update your client? Did you try a file repair yet?

Launched the client about 15 - 20 mins back and it prompted to update which I did, then proceeded to launch and got that error. File repair in progress now.

@Juji File repair didn't work. Same error code. This machine is a Windows 7 laptop but I have another Windows 7 machine on which I installed the game and tried which DOES work with XC3 running in the background. Launched 2 instances of the client without issue. So I guess it may not work on some older machines/OSes.

Edited by cmquake
Post update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
modnar    28

 

I've deleted l2.bin and delete xign code folder. Did a file repair, and I got in. Originally before I did try a file repair but didn't work.

I can confirm I'm in game, with XIGN present in my taskbar,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandsVSkills    16
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, modnar said:

 

I've deleted l2.bin and delete xign code folder. Did a file repair, and I got in. Originally before I did try a file repair but didn't work.

I can confirm I'm in game, with XIGN present in my taskbar,

Thanks it worked  , file repair is not working thought 

Edited by HandsVSkills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dUdot    101
12 minutes ago, Juji said:

 

 

When did you update your client? Did you try a file repair yet?

~15-20 min ago.

Used file repair, nothing...

code: [e0191009]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rayduxz    5

Disable Avast and try again.

Also you should update to Windows 10 since Windows 7 is obsolete.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dUdot    101
Just now, Rayduxz said:

Disable Avast and try again.

Also you should update to Windows 10 since Windows 7 is obsolete.

xigncode is in the exception list. Win10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rayduxz    5
1 minute ago, dUdot said:

xigncode is in the exception list. Win10

My bad, I saw a video above under those circumstances and I thought it was you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chalfont    6
4 minutes ago, Rayduxz said:

 

Also you should update to Windows 10 since Windows 7 is obsolete.

Totally not true, Win 7 official support is until Jan 2020, also recent news claim that it might be extended even more ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rayduxz    5
Just now, Chalfont said:

Totally not true, Win 7 official support is until Jan 2020, also recent news claim that it might be extended even more ^^

For security patches only, it's still obsolete if you want better performance and compatibility overall, except if you are running some other ancient application or for whatever reason you need to stay under that environment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rayduxz said:

For security patches only, it's still obsolete if you want better performance and compatibility overall, except if you are running some other ancient application or for whatever reason you need to stay under that environment.

I use 7 cause use a closed software used by the fundation where i work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rayduxz    5
Just now, NoTeLamentes said:

I use 7 cause use a closed software used by the fundation where i work

Understandable, I also see you are running Avast, did you try to disable it completely? Avast is known to block XIGNCODE3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cmquake    12

Well, I have the client installed on 2 Windows 7 laptops. It works on one of them but the other one I'm getting the XC3 error. Oh well, will try to have the problem one updated and see....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rayduxz said:

Understandable, I also see you are running Avast, did you try to disable it completely? Avast is known to block XIGNCODE3.

1st thing that i did was disable avast. 2nd add xigncode to ignorelist

But nothing 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rayduxz    5
1 minute ago, NoTeLamentes said:

1st thing that i did was disable avast. 2nd add xigncode to ignorelist

But nothing 😢

Do you have a folder named "XignCode" inside the "system" folder of Lineage II? If so, can you screenshot the list of all the files?

It should be located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Lineage II\system".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×