DA Panther summoning

Naramis

On 10/3/2018 at 7:45 AM, Naramis said:

even in classic? wow damn expansive to get that panther out

From what I remember they costed more in other versions of game so one C crystal isn't much. Another things is that they don't take exp from you anymore and I believe they don't have any time limit as well. So if you are a mage you can summon something once and it should stay with you always unless it dies or you re summon it.

On 10/7/2018 at 2:21 AM, GrimoireWeiss said:

From what I remember they costed more in other versions of game so one C crystal isn't much. Another things is that they don't take exp from you anymore and I believe they don't have any time limit as well. So if you are a mage you can summon something once and it should stay with you always unless it dies or you re summon it.

That makes DA strong if this is all true. O.o

On 10/17/2018 at 3:00 AM, Greco said:

it is.  I played skelth server and I can confirm it. 

All summons work like that now. They don't take exp, don't take additional crystals while summoned, have no time limit, don't need buffs as they get automatically transferred from you and will disappear only if they die or get unsummoned. The only downside for them is server specific problem which is over priced shots for pets as our income is low compared to prices.

Might want to confirm this first, the dwarf summon still takes crystals to bring out, but doesn't have a time limit. I would suspect the other summons besides the actual summoner classes will likely be the same.

So far it seems like the phantom summoner/elemental summoner use the spirit ore.

5 hours ago, wildernessbox said:

Might want to confirm this first, the dwarf summon still takes crystals to bring out, but doesn't have a time limit. I would suspect the other summons besides the actual summoner classes will likely be the same.

So far it seems like the phantom summoner/elemental summoner use the spirit ore.

Using crystals to summon panther hasn't changed. Everything that has been changed is already mentioned here.

8 hours ago, wildernessbox said:

Can confirm it only costs the C Crystals to summon and there's no time limit on the Panther, it will stay out until it dies.

Archived