Just make it simple.

ZygiA

I was thinking something like this.

I'll hate a bit if they delay the launch, because I play at night, but then again .. the majority of EU's will get screwed.

But...for US is still a very good time to launch from now to up to .. 4-5 more hours.

Decision decision, NcSoft :)

Just now, Hulky77 said:

Giran lost a chance for an epic start of server,now all EU ppl got asleep....so better do it tommorow on a reasonable time

This is an NA server, so EU is not a priority. I'm from the EU and I know that. The thing is that we are waiting for something that's not gonna happen today. (most likely) 

1 minute ago, Nya said:

I am waiting for all NA and EU people to go sleep, then NCsoft will turn on the servers and us Kiwis and those bloody Aussies will dominate your servers before you wake up!

Haha!!! A plan! 

26 minutes ago, Hulky77 said:

Giran lost a chance for an epic start of server,now all EU ppl got asleep....so better do it tommorow on a reasonable time

You guys keep talking about EU players and why the launch time is inconvenient for them. Let me remind you that this is NA server. Euro is not a priority at all.  They are even lucky they are getting a server that accommodate their time zone. 

8 minutes ago, Eternal said:

You guys keep talking about EU players and why the launch time is inconvenient for them. Let me remind you that this is NA server. Euro is not a priority at all.  They are even lucky they are getting a server that accommodate their time zone. 

I have said that in the post above and you NA people keep downgrading the EU folk despite the fact that a lot of people from the EU will be playing on TI too. Grow up. 

12 minutes ago, Eternal said:

you are a retard

I'm a NA player, and will play here because they will accommodate my game play being a NA publisher of the game. NCWest already proved they're trying to accommodate the EU players by adding a +1 server as well as having the 'planned launch' around a reasonable time for EU players. Unfortunately its not great for you now, but still decent for NA players. They're going to do their best to accommodate you even though they can't officially support you. But never expect updates/maintenance times or anything to evolve around the EU Timezone. It wont happen sorry.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived