Abomination of a game/service

Alexx

Hello,

I'm not really sure where to begin to describe all the problems with the current version of the game we have received.

You advertised this classic as 1.5 'classic'. Then later on you added on it would be 1.5 classic with some minor QoL improvements and bug patches. What we have received is basically GoD but with 1.5 classic hunting area's. Everything else is from later patches, skills, game systems, everything.

Innova released 1.5 classic nearly 3 years ago. It was the perfect version of L2, playing very similar to the old school game, being able to PK and remove karma by exping, then using pk scrolls, higher level mobs didn't give an exp penalty, there were no catacombs or necropolis, there were no stupid quests to get from level 2 to level 20.

In the current build of the game, adena drops are insanely nerfed. Once you reach level 20 you have between 12k and 25k adena. This is not right at all, you would have between 150k and 200k on Innova's servers and more in the older chronicles of the game like C1. PK's are essentially removed from the game, you cannot pk anymore because you lose 1 karma per mob. All of this seems designed with the cash shop in mind. I gaurantee you that everyone will quickly realise just how unplayable this game is after 1 week and leave. You shot yourself in the foot big time, you had an oppurtunity to release a beautiful project for the countless of old school fans of this game we still have now even in 2018!?

Your payment systems, account security systems and website security systems have essentially locked many of the top organised parties who like to keep all accounts in ownership of the CP or CP leader unable to purchase packs and unable to play this game without a boost. These parties will leave, casuals will leave, within 1 month servers will be absolutely empty. It is much better to play on other servers because this just isn't viable. You bleeped up big time. Everytime you log into more than 2-3 accounts your accounts get locked out of the website/forum because it's appearently suspicious. It's 2018, are you aware of how people play this game? People play in CP's which are constant parties and log each others toons to keep exping to progress as a party, not as an individual. Youv'e made it impossible to play or even use your website.

Why on earth did you advertise this as 1.5 classic and we get this? This is a quick cashgrab and nothing more. I feel incredibly dissapointed and cheated out on an experience of playing actual 1.5 classic that I was very much looking forward to and so does everyone I speak to.

Great work guys. @Juji @Hime

Game was advertised as 1.5 classic mate. 1.5 classic is something differently entirely from this PoS god client with some locked hunting area's we've received. 1.5 classic as a standalone game was the peak of L2's playing experience in the last 10 years after the original game started going downhill. You don't know what you're saying, you'll be sick of this shit soon enough don't worry.

42 minutes ago, sailenceWL said:

Don't do the quest then.  they only added exp areas to help because of population overload.  Stop whining over things that literally will not matter in 2 months.

Also CP's ruined this game even more.  I hope all the CP's get owned like this.

i agree about CPs...

This game is FULLY pay to win. The only way to make reasonable adena is by collecting silver coins, trading them for materials and selling those to the shop. PRoblem being that most of the full parties / cp's / clan's that wanted to play together got all their packs and coins refunded. They bleeping ruined this server so hard. I am so dissapointed. My whole party is farming without any packs and coins even though we tried to put them on all party accounts over a week ago. NCwest refused our money.Meanwhile they nerfed adena and we literally can't do anything. almost all accounts can't log onto the website to add coin codes which don't even work anyway. Paypal has not worked on this website even though it works everywhere else on the internet. They have no idea how people play this game. I am so done.

NCWest has reached a whole new level of bad with this classic launch. Why oh why did it have to go like this I was so excited.

5 minutes ago, Alexx said:

This game is FULLY pay to win. The only way to make reasonable adena is by collecting silver coins, trading them for materials and selling those to the shop. PRoblem being that most of the full parties / cp's / clan's that wanted to play together got all their packs and coins refunded. They bleeping ruined this server so hard. I am so dissapointed. My whole party is farming without any packs and coins even though we tried to put them on all party accounts over a week ago. NCwest refused our money.Meanwhile they nerfed adena and we literally can't do anything. almost all accounts can't log onto the website to add coin codes which don't even work anyway. Paypal has not worked on this website even though it works everywhere else on the internet. They have no idea how people play this game. I am so done.

NCWest has reached a whole new level of bad with this classic launch. Why oh why did it have to go like this I was so excited.

Make an alt, grind some cash, spam repeatable $ quests. Hope for some drops. Fund your low D weapon.

It's not that bleeping hard.

It takes time and work, that is what the L2 classic experience is really about.

The amount of coins you get to spend on mats is much lower and less valuable than you think.

L2  used to be p2p. That is how the game funded itself. Consider the cash shop the same thing.

Buy vip 4 ($50, cost of the game)
Upkeep vip 4 (~$15/mo, subscription)

You have the same advantages as everyone else.

It's not like someone can spend $500 and buy a bunch of items and sell for adena, nothing in the L2 store is tradable or sellable.

OR you can play for free and everything is a little slower and more hardcore.

Money is still a bleep to get and you have to work for it.

5 hours ago, Alexx said:

Hello,

I'm not really sure where to begin to describe all the problems with the current version of the game we have received.

You advertised this classic as 1.5 'classic'. Then later on you added on it would be 1.5 classic with some minor QoL improvements and bug patches. What we have received is basically GoD but with 1.5 classic hunting area's. Everything else is from later patches, skills, game systems, everything.

Innova released 1.5 classic nearly 3 years ago. It was the perfect version of L2, playing very similar to the old school game, being able to PK and remove karma by exping, then using pk scrolls, higher level mobs didn't give an exp penalty, there were no catacombs or necropolis, there were no stupid quests to get from level 2 to level 20.

In the current build of the game, adena drops are insanely nerfed. Once you reach level 20 you have between 12k and 25k adena. This is not right at all, you would have between 150k and 200k on Innova's servers and more in the older chronicles of the game like C1. PK's are essentially removed from the game, you cannot pk anymore because you lose 1 karma per mob. All of this seems designed with the cash shop in mind. I gaurantee you that everyone will quickly realise just how unplayable this game is after 1 week and leave. You shot yourself in the foot big time, you had an oppurtunity to release a beautiful project for the countless of old school fans of this game we still have now even in 2018!?

Your payment systems, account security systems and website security systems have essentially locked many of the top organised parties who like to keep all accounts in ownership of the CP or CP leader unable to purchase packs and unable to play this game without a boost. These parties will leave, casuals will leave, within 1 month servers will be absolutely empty. It is much better to play on other servers because this just isn't viable. You bleeped up big time. Everytime you log into more than 2-3 accounts your accounts get locked out of the website/forum because it's appearently suspicious. It's 2018, are you aware of how people play this game? People play in CP's which are constant parties and log each others toons to keep exping to progress as a party, not as an individual. Youv'e made it impossible to play or even use your website.

Why on earth did you advertise this as 1.5 classic and we get this? This is a quick cashgrab and nothing more. I feel incredibly dissapointed and cheated out on an experience of playing actual 1.5 classic that I was very much looking forward to and so does everyone I speak to.

Everyone knew that classic was going to be like this. I am giving it a shot because it's still better than live L2.

Unfortunately, their advertisement is totally false. They talk about going back in time and remembering how it was back in the day. It was nothing like this. I know it because I am playing some C2 Lineage 2 on a p... server and everything was different. Getting to lvl 20 in 3-4 hours is nothing like back in the day.

Make an alt, grind some cash, spam repeatable $ quests. Hope for some drops. Fund your low D weapon.

The amount of coins you get to spend on mats is much lower and less valuable than you think.

L2  used to be p2p. That is how the game funded itself. Consider the cash shop the same thing.

It's not like someone can spend $500 and buy a bunch of items and sell for adena, nothing in the L2 store is tradable or sellable.

^agree 100%

25 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

^Agree 100%

1 hour ago, Shakedown said:

Mate I got no issue with game system. My CP Tried to buy packs and coins for 20 accounts, and as a thank you for wanting to give NCWest 1600$ dollars to pay this shitty GoD version of classic, they locked all of our accounts and are chain locking all of our ip's (20 different people around the world) and refunding packs/coins.

We just wanted to move to this server and play L2 the same way as we have always done, highly competitive, highly organized, and yes with sharing accounts but with 0 illegal software or otherwise illegal activities. Account sharing is not something that is forbidden. This is how we choose to play L2 because we like to compete, I know some people here don't like but reality is we did not break any bleeping rules.

Yet we are getting our accounts locked and can't play with pack or other Coin boosts, because of NCwest's absolutely inadequate and terribly stubborn security protocols. It's bleeping heartbreaking. We even went as far as buying seperate ncoin gamecodes to avoid their security protocols messing up our way of using several cards to pay for a bunch of chronicle packs on all of our accounts. This includes main party accounts, but also later accounts for raid boss twinks like Orfen and Core, ant queen. This is a normal way to play L2 if you play in a competitive party, this is how people play on other servers, innova's services, without any issue and without any illegal activity, just pooling together the time resources of a group of people and trying to be a competitive group..

It turns out on NCwest we are not allowed to organize ourselves and try to play this game well. Their terrible security protocol tags everything. If you want to argue with me fine, but realize i was looking forward to this server and extensively making plans for it with a group of 20 others, peopel took off work, one guy even quit his damn job to enjoy this game to the maximum. NCwest's security protocols have done nothing but ruined this for all of us. We are not cheaters, we play the game legit. It's so unfair.

24 minutes ago, Alexx said:

Mate I got no issue with game system. My CP Tried to buy packs and coins for 20 accounts, and as a thank you for wanting to give NCWest 1600$ dollars to pay this shitty GoD version of classic, they locked all of our accounts and are chain locking all of our ip's (20 different people around the world) and refunding packs/coins.

We just wanted to move to this server and play L2 the same way as we have always done, highly competitive, highly organized, and yes with sharing accounts but with 0 illegal software or otherwise illegal activities. Account sharing is not something that is forbidden. This is how we choose to play L2 because we like to compete, I know some people here don't like but reality is we did not break any bleeping rules.

Yet we are getting our accounts locked and can't play with pack or other Coin boosts, because of NCwest's absolutely inadequate and terribly stubborn security protocols. It's bleeping heartbreaking. We even went as far as buying seperate ncoin gamecodes to avoid their security protocols messing up our way of using several cards to pay for a bunch of chronicle packs on all of our accounts. This includes main party accounts, but also later accounts for raid boss twinks like Orfen and Core, ant queen. This is a normal way to play L2 if you play in a competitive party, this is how people play on other servers, innova's services, without any issue and without any illegal activity, just pooling together the time resources of a group of people and trying to be a competitive group..

It turns out on NCwest we are not allowed to organize ourselves and try to play this game well. Their terrible security protocol tags everything. If you want to argue with me fine, but realize i was looking forward to this server and extensively making plans for it with a group of 20 others, peopel took off work, one guy even quit his damn job to enjoy this game to the maximum. NCwest's security protocols have done nothing but ruined this for all of us. We are not cheaters, we play the game legit. It's so unfair.

All I addressed was your complaints about money. Not about their web issues.

7 hours ago, Alexx said:

Hello,

3 hours ago, Shakedown said:

Great post. 

8 hours ago, Alexx said:

This game is FULLY pay to win. The only way to make reasonable adena is by collecting silver coins, trading them for materials and selling those to the shop...

Love the ignorants ! I am level 21 and I have 25 silver coins. I basically can't buy anything from the Silver Coins store. So stop making false remarks. 

7 hours ago, QuickShadow said:

Everyone knew that classic was going to be like this. I am giving it a shot because it's still better than live L2.

Unfortunately, their advertisement is totally false. They talk about going back in time and remembering how it was back in the day. It was nothing like this. I know it because I am playing some C2 Lineage 2 on a p... server and everything was different. Getting to lvl 20 in 3-4 hours is nothing like back in the day.

Yes, level 1-20 is pretty much an intro. But .. call me after that , would you?

It will feel JUST like C1-C3, or .. worst! 

@OP, so basically, what you cry about is low adena yes? And.. - let me read some more - .. and the 4 quests which will give you pretty good xp ......UP until level 20. As I said above, call me after that. 

About Cata's. We .. have 1! At level 60 I believe? Call me when you're level 60. Yes, the entrances are there for other cata and necro's, but that's it. 

I assume, they will .. "fix" the Adena drop pretty soon. Is there anything else you wanna cry about now?

Archived