Northern Trimden  90exp
Kerope Werewolf 90exp
AND OTHER 4 TYPE OF MOBS 20-22 LVL.

gathered from other posts:

Orc Village -
Immortal Plateau southern region
Gludin -
Windy Hill

NOTE: Please post bugged areas/name of mobs here ill add em all and keep the post updated.

8 hours ago, jghphhhf2 said:

Dion -
Hobgoblin = 90exp
Monster Eye Searcher x2 hp  = 180exp
Dwarven Village -
Red Eye Barbed Bat  80exp
Northern Trimden  90exp
Kerope Werewolf 90exp
maybe the other higher lvl mobs too in the same zone .

gathered from other posts:

Orc Village -
Immortal Plateau southern region
Gludin -
Windy Hill

NOTE: Please post bugged areas/name of mobs here ill add em all and keep the post updated.

u cant compare that, since l2wiki is already on seven signs update and lower mobs have a highly increased exp there compared to 1.5/1.0

32 minutes ago, Chevignon said:

u cant compare that, since l2wiki is already on seven signs update and lower mobs have a highly increased exp there compared to 1.5/1.0

In mithril mines on 23 lvl, green/blue mobs with VIP 4/50% xp rune give me 800 exp. Dion Grizzly (white) gives me 150. of course you can compare cause this is broken.

1 hour ago, Chevignon said:

It's not just compared to the wiki, it's compared to the other mobs on the server, sometimes at the same spot. It's not even like one mob giving half as much xp as the others, it's one mob giving ~100 xp while the different kind of mob on the same level gives ~1000.

Some mobs give almost no xp and sp at all, some have abnormally high hp, and both applies to some.

Shit, I used up about 1600 shots on the 50 or so goblins I had to kill for the Orc Raider class change quest, because those had like 2k hp and if I killed them without shots and constant hp potion spam, 1 mob would've basically kill me from full hp.

Some mobs/areas are simply bugged.

On 10/5/2018 at 8:05 PM, Chevignon said:

i dont say, that it works as intent. its bugged of course. but comparing bugged exp with wrong exp due to different chronicles isnt right also.

nothing more i wanted to say

its literally 10 times lower.  its not about 1.5 version.

On 10/7/2018 at 7:06 PM, Levr said:

What you doing on classic server ? Anyone play on classic servers ? Im remember that raits - it normal for classic. If you think it so hard go on normal servers

cant tell if u are retard or trolling , literally mobs are giving x10 times lower exp then normal / other mobs on same lvl.  17 lvl spider gives 700 exp . 22 lvl mob giving 70 exp ??????

BIG BUMP FOR NCSOFT . I HOPE IT WILL BE FIXED AFTER RR.  MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY AREAS ARE WITH BROKEN EXP TABLE AND LEADING TO EVEN MORE FULL ZONES ..

So I don't know if the mobs should or should not give more exp, however i found that ALL the mobs that give less exp also give SIGNIFICANTLY more adena. Now considering L2 used to be a game where you either grind exp OR adena (not both), this can hardly be a coincidence. 

Now, again, whether something like this should or should not be in this (version of the) game, I am not going into that. However to me it does seem clear what is going on. It definately seems by design and not a bug. 

1 hour ago, SmileyCyrus said:

So I don't know if the mobs should or should not give more exp, however i found that ALL the mobs that give less exp also give SIGNIFICANTLY more adena. Now considering L2 used to be a game where you either grind exp OR adena (not both), this can hardly be a coincidence. 

Now, again, whether something like this should or should not be in this (version of the) game, I am not going into that. However to me it does seem clear what is going on. It definately seems by design and not a bug. 

smiley stop trolling me.  one fcking 0 is missing from the exp . the total exp is divided by 10.

20 lvl mobs are giving same exp as gremlin lvl 1.  legit huh?
there is NOTHING special about these mobs (adena/drop wise)
they are simply bugged.

Archived